Dr. Sandra Bohnstengel, MD

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 63

Dr. Bohnstengel

First Choice Wellness

340 Eisenhower Dr Ste 340 Savannah, GA 31406

Dr. Sandra Bohnstengel, MD is a family medicine specialist in Savannah, GA. She specializes in family medicine and physical medicine & rehabilitation.

Dr. Bohnstengel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bohnstengel

2.6

Dr. Bohnstengel?
Dr. Bohnstengel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sandra Bohnstengel, MD
My first visit with Dr. Bohnstengel was almost 15 years ago. She was and remains to be a good balance of probing intensity into what ever problem I bring her and her approach is a down to earth holistic personality and medical practice. Quite often doctors offices are a herding of people, but she greets me, take me to her office, takes my vital signs (VS), and tells me what my numbers are. Vital signs more than routine. She does a physical assessment E-V-E-R-Y-T-I-M-E AND she is not AFRAID to TOUCH ME! I don't have to worry about auction talk to get me out of there in 1 minute. I come in every 90 days for medication management and any illnesses in between. To have a good doctor I know I must do my part. I pay attention to symptoms (key in DX) & I make sure she gets a copy all my doctor reports. She is thorough and takes the time to explain & recommend healthcare decisions. Enhancing wellness is a joint commitment that we share and I am deeply grateful for her healthcare support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Bohnstengel, MD?
As of 19 August 2019, I was told by her office she was no longer accepting Medicare patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Bohnstengel, MD?
Dr. Bohnstengel is one of the most caring and professional Doctors that I know of. She has always been very nice and understanding about your wellness. I don’t have nothing to say about her but that she is wonderful, loving and caring about all her patients. She has wonderful bedside manners. She believes that all her patients do as she tells them to do. Her office staff is just as nice and concerned as she is . Everyone in her office is very well trained and compassionate also!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Bohnstengel, MD?
Worse Dr I've ever had! She is as rude as her staff!! They hang up in your face, after a smart comment, while she hides in a corner.. I was discharged due to HER mistake! She listed ONE medication of the 3 that she prescribes me, & discharged me for the other 2 that showed in my urine! Seriously? Very unprofessional.. Good luck trying to convince her that SHE'S wrong! Maybe 62 is THE age to retire! Discharging me was a blessing cause I was already on the search of a REAL Dr!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Bohnstengel, MD?
Me and my wife have been with her for about 4 years. Her office personal are terrible. The don't know how to do referrals they put you on hold forever!! The doctor hung up on my wife today when she tries to tell her about her office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Bohnstengel, MD?
Dr. B has treated me mainly for pain management. She keeps up with all my other needs and is very concerned for my health. In think she is an awesome doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Bohnstengel, MD?
Horrible rudest service do not come here
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Bohnstengel, MD?
Dr. Bohnstengel was unprofessional in her manner and treatment of my mother. She prescribed way too much medication for her pain causing too much sedation ( per pharmacist and another Doctor) and when I tried to question her she had a bad attitude and hung up the phone on me. This was after previously writing the wrong prescription for her (3) seperate times. One of those times was for enough pain medicine to kill someone and was caught by the pharmacist. Never an apology.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Bohnstengel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bohnstengel?

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Bohnstengel accepts

Dr. Bohnstengel accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Choice HMO
Blue Choice Option POS
Blue Open Access POS

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Bohnstengel treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bohnstengel's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Back Disorders