Dr. Sandra Adair, DO

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 46

Dr. Adair

Texas Health Family Care

4951 Long Prairie Rd Ste 120 Flower Mound, TX 75028

Dr. Sandra Adair, DO is a family medicine specialist in Flower Mound, TX and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth in 1999 and specializes in family medicine and osteopathic manipulative therapy.

Dr. Adair's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Adair

4.0

Dr. Adair?
Dr. Adair's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sandra Adair, DO
I have been seeing Dr Adair (and associated PAs) since about 2002. The practice used to be excellent. This year I went for my physical, though, and there were problems. Even though the only prescriptions I have were done by this practice, they were confused and unsure of what they were. Also, I have not received any call or email about the test results that were ordered. My physical was 3 months ago.
Hello, I am so sorry to read that your experience...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Adair, DO?
I was looking for a different primary care physician. She is a keeper. Good rapport and caring doctor. Easy to talk to and has sense of humor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Adair, DO?
I've been seeing Dr. Adair since 2007 and am very happy with her level of care. My 1st visit with her was an urgent appointment after a car accident. When my doctor couldn't see me, I called her office and was able to see her the next day. She's caring and takes the time to listen. I liked her so much that I switched doctors. Appointments for yearly physicals usually schedule at least 4-6 weeks out but I've always been able to see her or her P.A. within a day or 2 for urgent appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Adair, DO?
Excellent doctor, knowledgeable, trustable and caring. She takes all the time you need to explain you whatever medical confition you have, answering all your questions. She doesn't rely only on tests to diagnosis you, she also gives great importance to physical exams and symptoms. I am feel grateful to have her as my GP.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Adair, DO?
Very professional, makes you feel comfortable, does not rush you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Adair, DO?
Patient, caring, asks questions, good sense of humor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Adair, DO?
I love Dr Adair! She is the best doctor I've ever had. I lived in many cities and States, due to my employment. I've been to so many doctors but none compared to how passionate, well educated and well knowledges to my conditions as doctor Adair. I would like to see her being voted for the best family practitioner in Ft Worth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Adair, DO?
She is considerate about my privacy, she is modest about how I like my exams, and she is caring about all of my problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Adair, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Adair?

Sandra Adair, D.O. practices at Texas Health Family Care in Flower Mound, TX. Services include annual health exams, immunizations and chronic illness management.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

1999
1999

Dr. Adair accepts

Dr. Adair accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Adair treats your condition or procedure