Dr. Sanders McKee, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Emerald Coast Family Medicine 22606 Panama City Beach Pkwy Panama City Beach, FL 32413 Get Directions
Dr. Sanders McKee, MD
Dr. Sanders McKee, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Panama City Beach, FL. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. McKee is affiliated with Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center and Sacred Heart Hospital On the Emerald Coast.

Dr. McKee's Experience

See how Dr. McKee's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McKee

Dr. McKee accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. McKee is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. McKee has admitting privileges.

Dr. McKee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McKee to family and friends
Dr. McKee's Performance
in Panama City Beach, Florida |
Best doctor in the Panama City Beach area. He is straight forward, personable, reliable and friendly. He knows his patients thoroughly. He never rushes his patients out the door, which means you may wait sometimes, but he is well worth it. I hope he keeps practicing as long as I am around to need a doctor. I don't think I could ever replace him.
in Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
I am so impressed with Dr.Mckee and his staff.He was recommended to me last year.The best bed side manner I've seen in a Dr.Very thorough and compassionate.His staff as well. So happy he is our primary physician.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
Dr. McKee was very pleasant during my exam. That is the only positive I have. Negatives include the following: 1) My history was obtained in an open room with no privacy by someone with zero personality or interest. 2) Was called by Joanna that I needed to be seen to review one of my results which was alarming. Was never called about results of second test. Asked why no results could be given over phone. Was NEVER called back despite multiple calls to office. Never. Going. Back.
in Panama City Beach , FL |
I find Dr. McKee and his P.A. , Evan, to always be Johnny on the spot. Usually get an appointment within a few day and have very little wait time in the outer office. Staff is efficient and kind. Gloria Turner
in Jonesboro, Arkansas |
Dr. McKee was my nature family doctor. He would carry and show off my babies when they were under a year old to show off to the staff. I entrusted him 100% with me and my kids. It was devastating news to hear he was moving to Florida. So happy for him and his family as they are living their dream. Thank you Dr McKee for being not only my doctor but my best friend. Angela Montgomery Jonesboro, Arkansas
in Panama City Beach, FL |
Dr. McKee is the most attentive doctor I have ever had. He meets you with a warm smile and a hand shake. I'm amazed at how well educated he is. His office staff is prompt with scheduling. I have yet to wait more than a few minutes upon arrival. His nurses are also friendly and very professional. I highly recommend Dr. McKee!
in Panama City, Fl |
The best doctor I've ever used. He makes you feel so comfortable like you've known him for years. He has been amazing since day one that I started seeing him in February. I highly recommend him and his office
in Panama City Beach, FL |
Dr. McKee is the best Dr. I have ever seen. When you go in to see him he takes the time to listen to what is going on with you and also what is going on in your life. I have been seeing him for 8 years and he always has the answer.. He is very friendly and caring , along with his entire staff . From the time you walk in till the time you leave you are made to feel welcome. I don't ever feel like I am being rushed . You don't have to wait long either. He is just amazing.
in Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
Professional and well trained staff. They do a thorough job and readily respond to all questions. Dr. McKee himself is a compassionate and caring physician who takes the time to listen to concerns and carefully answer questions. His practice reminds me of the way doctors worked years ago before the pressures of modern day medicine changed doctor/patient relationships. I highly recommend him.
in Panama City beach Fl. |
After being improperly treated for several months a friend referred me to Dr. McKee. He was so kind and patient and spent well over a half hour speaking with me and gaining insight to my chronic sinus issues. I am on day one of treatment but I am optimistic for the first time in months. Restored my faith in humanity that a doctor would take time and be kind. I'd give him 10 stars if I could. I know he will continue to work towards me obtaining my best health.
Have you seen Dr. Sanders McKee, MD?
Are you Dr. McKee?

Compare Dr. McKee

Dr. McKee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. McKee has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. McKee's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. McKee does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. McKee and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

St George's University

Graduated in 1986

Dr. McKee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McKee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. McKee does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. McKee and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.