Dr. Sandeep Sodhi, MD

Dr. Sandeep Sodhi, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Sandeep Sodhi, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Riverside, CA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

6405 Day St

Riverside, CA 92507

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Sodhi

See how frequently Dr. Sodhi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Obesity
Vitamin D Deficiency

Dr. Sodhi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Cushing's Syndrome
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring

No malpractice history found for California.

• Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Brookdale University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Drexel University College Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • UCLA Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Sodhi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sodhi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sodhi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sodhi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sodhi to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Sodhi's Performance
    FAIR
Moreno Valley, CA |
This review is for Dr Sodhi and his staff. I had an appointment to see him as im a type 1 diabetic. Had to wait 3 months for the appointment and 2 days before I got a call that he had to reschedule the appointment and it would be another month. I told the receptionist I would be out of my insulin and the sensors for my CGM and asked if he could write a refill script to hold me over a month till I saw him. I was told "no he won't do that because he hasnt seen you." I was given the option of no me
Moreno Valley, CA |
Horrible, horrible doctor! I was referred to Dr Sochi for excessive weight gain and skin tags by my primary doctor. Dr. Sodhi himself stated it seemed like I had Cushing disease and not PCOS as suspected. He had do complete a three day urine and saliva test for high cortisol levels. When I returned he accused me of taking the test at incorrect times and that's why my levels were elevated and I didn't have Cushing disease. Had a MRI done that showed tumor on my pituitary gland.
Riverside, CA |
Dr Sodhi informed me that my thyroid nodules need a biopsy as they likelihood of this being cancer is 10%. Then he was quick to greet me and tell me that his staff would schedule this and explain the procedure. The staff let me know there is a three month and three week wait for the next available appointment . I am visiting with another endocrinologist..So sorry I lost the time and money
Riverside, CA |
I honestly haven't ever had such an insensitive doctor. The wait time for a biopsy is three months (although there is a cancellation list) The nurse even said the dr. needs to add one day a week to perform biopsies to improve this. When going for results I told the dr. that I was very anxious to know if it was cancer. He read my chart without comment for a long time (I asked politely twice.) Finally said it was benign, to come back in a year for re-check and left office without a word.
in Moreno Valley, CA |
Dr.Sodhi takes the time to listen and help his patients. It's difficult to find a Doctor who takes the time to find solutions to patient problems and concerns. I went to Dr.Sodhi because I became ill and needed a solution. I am Hypothyroid with Grave's Disease but I was Hyperthyroid with Grave's with a goiter before I took radioactive iodine. It is very difficult to treat because my levels are always changing. I'm allergic to Synthroid and other medicines but doctor found a medicine that works.
in Riverside, CA |
I feel my Dr. is concerned about my health and tries to work with me and my circumstances. he does the best he can to help me live with my condition. Also his nurse Marcella is wonderful both of them are caring and loving people. I am happy to have them in charge of my care.
in Palm Springs, CA |
Dr.Sodhi is a good listener and takes time to understand what's going on ...that's important for me a person who is involved with her diagnosed diabetes.
in Riverside |
I am Dr Sodhi's patient for last 3 years. I am very happy with the care I am receiving. Dr Sodhi and his staff are very helpful and never try to rush. Dr Sodhi is always very courteous and has excellent bedside manners. I have recommended Dr Sodhi to my family members and friends. Some have become his patients and have given rave reviews about the care they have been receiving.
in Riverside, CA |
Dr. Sodhi is one of the best doctors I have seen. He listens to my concerns and takes them serious. He doesn't shrug it off like other doctors have in the past. He orders the appropriate tests needed for diagnosis, he doesn't just guess or assume. I wouldn't ask for any other doctor.
Moreno Valley |
Great doctor. Very knowledgeable. He listens and cares about his patients. I am Dr Sodhi's patient for last 6 years.
in Corona, ca |
He gave my husband the wrong medication
Have you seen Dr. Sandeep Sodhi, MD?
Are you Dr. Sodhi?

See our Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists at St. Bernardine Medical Center

Visit Dr. Sodhi