Dr. Sandeep Randhawa, MD

Dr. Sandeep Randhawa, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Sandeep Randhawa, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Royal Oak, MI. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Read his story

3555 W 13 Mile Rd # LL-20

Royal Oak, MI 48073

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Randhawa

See how frequently Dr. Randhawa performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
Eye Surgery
Vitreoretinal Surgery

Dr. Randhawa's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Randhawa's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Randhawa "Dr. Randhawa spent his formative years in India and earned his medical degree at the Christian Medical College. He completed his Ophthalmology residency at University of Washington, Seattle and a two-year fellowship in vitreoretinal surgery at California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco. In addition, he completed a one-year research fellowship at the Kresge Eye Institute in Detroit, and a fellowship in clinical neuro-ophthalmology at the University of Iowa. Most recently, he has been in practice at Kaiser Permanente in Northern California. He is an active member of multiple societies including the American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Retina Specialists and Pacific Retina Club. Dr. Randhawa has presented nationally on various topics and has authored numerous peer-reviewed publications and book chapters."

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Randhawa does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Endophthalmitis

• Eye Surgery
  • Glaucoma Surgery
  • Paracentesis of Anterior Eye
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Punjab University / Christian Medical College
  • University Of Washington Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • California Pacific Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Randhawa has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Randhawa has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Randhawa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Randhawa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Randhawa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Randhawa to family and friends
Dr. Randhawa's Performance
southfield, MI |
Dr. R (that's what I call him) is my favorite doctor. He connects with me not only as a doctor but also as a person. I am glad my general eye doctor picked him as my retina specialist. The retina is very delicate and important for the vision and I am so happy I have the best doctor taking care of mine.
Jackson, MI |
I drive 2 hours every month to get eye injections from Dr. Randhawa because he is the very best! He is very calming and his personal and gentle touch makes the experience very pleasant each time, despite me having to get monthly shots in my eye. I look forward to seeing him everytime.
Warren, MI |
Dr Randhawa was a Godsend for my retinas which were very badly damaged because of diabetes. Kind, caring, compassionate and very skilled: all in one doctor. He is the reason I am still seeing despite both eyes having severe damage from diabetes. He has surgically fixed retinal detachments in both my eyes and I have very good vision. Cannot thank him enough! I always look forward to seeing him for my follow-ups.
Dr Randhawa is a good Doctor but does not do any type of teaching regarding condition. All business and not a very good chair side manner.
northville |
I had been having floaters and decreased vision for a year and other doctors had no idea what was going on. Dr. Randhawa was able to diagnose that I had lymphoma just by looking into my eyes. He got me in touch with an oncologist for chemo treatment. Thanks to Dr Randhawa's expertise I am cancer free now and alive and well.
Saginaw, MI |
I was diagnosed with a retinal detachment by my optometrist and was sent to see Dr. Randhawa by my local retina specialist in Saginaw as I am in my teens and the doctor in Saginaw could not fix it. Dr. Randhawa immediately made me feel at ease and I knew everything was going to be fine after I met him. I had surgery and can see very well out of the eye now.
I saw Dr Randhawa for a bad retinal detachment which some other retina doctors were hesitant to operate on. He performed my surgery and restored my vision in my eye. He is the best!
Phenomenal physician and surgeon, lucky to be his patient. A physician who truly cares about his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Sandeep Randhawa, MD?
Are you Dr. Randhawa?