Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Sandeep Dave, MD
Sandeep Davé, MD, FACS PSA Chief, Section of Pediatric Otolaryngology Director, Pediatric Specialists of America Director, Miami Children's Hospital Ambulatory Surgery Center Dr. Davé is employed by Pediatric Specialists of America (PSA), the physician-led multispecialty group practice of Miami Children's Health System. He is a pediatric otolaryngologist within the Division of Otolaryngology at Nicklaus Children's Hospital and since 2015 has served as the PSA chief for the Section of Otolaryngology. Dr. Davé treats patients with disorders encompassing the entire spectrum of pediatric otolaryngology, from routine health care for children with minor ear, nose and throat (ENT) problems to complicated surgical interventions in the operating room. During the 10 years he has been with Miami Children's Health System, he has performed more than 10,000 surgeries. His clinical interests include endoscopic airway surgery, tympanic membrane repair and pediatric sleep-disordered breathing/sleep apnea. After graduating with distinction from Cornell University with a degree in applied economics and business management, Dr. Davé earned his medical degree with the highest academic standing in his graduating class from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York, where he was also elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. His general surgery internship and four-year otolaryngology – head and neck surgery residency were then conducted at the University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Davé subsequently completed a pediatric otolaryngology fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania/Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Since joining Miami Children's Health System (MCHS) in 2007, Dr. Davé has been an active member of the medical staff and participated on numerous health system committees. He currently serves on the board of directors for both PSA and the Miami Children's Hospital Ambulatory Surgery Center (MCHASC). Dr. Davé is a board-certified diplomat of the American Board of Otolaryngology and a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS). He is a fellow of both the American College of Surgeons (FACS) and the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology (ASPO). His resume includes numerous publications in peer-reviewed journals and presentations at local, regional and national meetings. Dr. Davé has been the recipient of many honors for his dedication and achievements, including Castle Connolly Top Doctors®, Best Doctors in America®, the Patient's Choice Award and Compassionate Doctor Award from Vitals and America's Most Honored Professionals – Top 1%. Dr. Davé sees patients at the Nicklaus Children's Hospital main campus and the Nicklaus Children's Aventura Care Center. He is fluent in English and conversant in Spanish.

PEDIATRIC OTOLARYNGOLOGY ASSOC

3100 SW 62nd Ave # 122

Miami, FL 33155

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Dave

Dr. Dave's Experience

Dr. Dave's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Sleep Medicine Otolaryngology

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hyperacusis
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy

• Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Dave has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dave does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dave and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dave's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dave to family and friends
Dr. Dave's Performance
in Hollywood, FL |
The best!
in Hialeah, FL |
Excellent doctor with high experiences in his work. He operated our daughter's tonsils and adenoids and it was a complete success. He has good ethics and professionalism in his work.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Dave is an excellent doctor. We were taken care of by emergency and both the doctor and the staff were super friendly and professional. I definitely recommend it. excellent work
in Key Largo |
My daughter was getting 8 - 9 times ear infection in one year who did the surgery to put the tubes in what a difference today makes a whole year since the operation and she is yet to get an ear infection I highly recommend this to any parent.... dr. Davie with a very patient doctor and he explained to you and showed you what to expect on the procedure explain everything and also told you to do so extra research he's a great doctor I recommend him to...
Homestead, Fl |
Dr. Dave is the best! I made the mistake of taking my 3 year old son to another doctor first and it was absolutely horrible. When I went to finally see Dr. Dave, it was such a relief. As a parent you want to feel comfortable enough with the doctor that will ultimately be operating your child. Dr. Dave made me feel comfortable, he took the time to explain the procedure to me step-by-step, multiple times. Even after the surgery, he was available to take my phone calls.
Miami, FL |
Dr. Dave is great, and overall the surgery that he performed on my almost 2 year old son went perfect. We're very happy with the results. The biggest disappointment comes with the long wait times in the office (nearly 2 hours for the initial visit, and over 45 minutes for the follow up) and the fact that the office failed to inform us about a "cash only" policy for the ear plugs they make in house when we made the appointment and again when they confirmed that appointment with us.
in Miami, fl |
Dr.Dave and staff are awesome my daughter felt so comfortable. My daughter had her ear,nose,and throat done by Dr.Dave I was nervous at first but I felt much better knowing what was going to be done to her and also us parents could call to see if everything is going will while the surgery is being done. My daughter has no more ear infection and not snoring at night and also talking a lot. Thank you so much Dr. Dave you are very appreciated. You the best
in Miami, FL |
It has been 6 weeks since my son's surgery with Dr. Dave and we couldn't be happier with the results. My 7yr old son had his tonsils and adenoids removed, and also had turbinate reduction. Recovery time in pain was about 10-14 days. My son had recurrent Strep throat almost on a monthly basis last year, he would snore horribly, it was bad! I am very very happy with the surgery and of course Dr.Dave and office were amazing!
Miami, FL |
My 9-year old son was suffering from continuous strep throat infections (5 infections in 6 months). He also snored due to enlarged adenoids. Dr. Dave removed his tonsils and adenoids in December 2016 and it went great. He did have pain the first couple of days but with the steroids and Tylenol it was manageable. He suffered no complications. We are very happy and would definitely recommend Dr. Dave.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Dave was amazing! I have seen a major difference in less than 6 weeks after the surgery. My daughter is speaking better, no ear infections and is able to sleep better at night. I am so grateful for the service Dr. Sandeep Dave was able to provide to my 20 month daughter. Dr. Dave's office manager Stephanie and the rest of the office staff were amazing. Words cannot express how grateful and thankful I am for this amazing team!
Miami, FL |
Dr. Dave informed us that our son had fluids in his ears and would need ear tubes. Our son was three, he barely spoke, mostly words that I could not understand and was not behaving well in his childcare. He would cry, not pay attention in his class and not look at the teacher during story time. He also had a runny nose every day, and he would snore. After surgery with Dr. Dave, no snoring or runny nose. Huge transformation in school. Happy child who hears! Changed classrooms after 2 weeks!
in Hialeah |
My son used to had high fever almost every other week. After inserting the tubes in February 2016, my son is a healthy baby! We are very thanks full. Yaine
in Hialeah, FL |
hi my daughter has been a patient of Dr Dave for a while now. iam very pleased to say that iam so glad and happy I made the right decision on giving Dr Dave my daughters health. thanks to him my daughter now has a happier and healthier life. thank you Dr for doing such a good job with my daughter. I would do it all over again.
in Miami, FL |
Dr Dave performed a tonsillectomy and an adenoidectomy on my 4 year old. Thanks to Dr Dave my child can breathe with ease. She no longer snores and has not had sleep apnea since the surgery. Dr Dave and his staff were excellent!
in Miami, FL |
MI HIJA RECIBIO UN EXCELENTE TRATO, POR PARTE DEL DOCTOR NOS EXPLICO DETALLADAMENTE TODO EL PROCEDIMIENTO DE LA OPERACION,Y M HIJA MEJORO MUCHO SU CONDICION DESPUES DE LA OPERACION .ESTAMOS MUY AGRADECIDA .
in Hialeah, FL |
My son has had two operations with Dr. Dave. The first was at the age of 4 and the procedure was ear tubes and that operation was a success. The second operation was at the age of 9 and procedure was turbos, tonsillitis, and even check his ear for the ear tube that fell inside his ear at the age of 4. He explains everything clearly and always willing to listen and answer and questions or concerns. Very happy with Dr. Dave and his staff and would take my other children if they are ever in need.
in Hialeah, FL |
He was great with my baby, the procesure when smoothly right and we are very happy about the results after the surgery my child is starting to say words now because Dr Sandeep perform ear tubes surgery in my childs ears and drain all the fluid that was preventing my child from listening! Im glad that me and my husband made the decision of doing the surgery. We are very happy!
in Miami, Fl |
Took my daughter in who had breathing problems, especially when sleeping. She had her tonsils, and adenoids removed, as well as a reduction of the turbinates. Dr. Dave was wonderful. At first consultation, he gives you a lot of clear information on the procedure and care and what to expect. My daughter's surgery went flawless. She's breathing and sleeping better than ever. I highly recommend this ENT specialist. It was a positive experience beginning to end.
in Miami, FL |
Dr.Dave is an amazing doctor & was born to do what he does. He truly has a God given talent. My family & I feel so blessed to have found him! My oldest daughter suffered with febrile seizures for her first 4 years of life because of chronic ear infections &when she was 4 we met Dr. Dave- she had tonsils, adenoids, turbinate's and ear tubes surgeries with him & she is a different child ever since.She does not get sick ever!He changed our lives forever- we are forever grateful! Highly recommended
in Miami, FL |
We are very pleased with Dr. Dave, from the very beginning he has been very loving and patient with our daughter. We felt comfortable with his prognosis and treatment plan. Our daughter needed a tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, and the ear tube surgery. The surgery went very well, and after only 60 days she is completely recovered and a new little girl, she is totally normal.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Dave has been one the most professional individual to see my son. His analysis was correct since day one and thanks to him my son is breathing without any problems
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Dave was my 2nd opinion for my daughter's sleep apnea. The first Dr didn't mention to me that my daughter's turbinates were enlarged but Dave did and he explained the procedure of how to reduce the size. She also needed an adenoidectomy and tonsillectomy performed. I must say, after the surgery, my daughter had fevers for almost 2 weeks but Dr Dave was on call and returned my calls asap. She now has no issues breathing through her nose and doesn't stop breathing at night. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
in Miami, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Dave. My child suffered from severe ear infections. Once he had surgery, his health and his hearing improved. I am very happy to say that 9 months after his surgery, he has not experienced anymore ear infections. All thanks to Dr. Dave....
in Miami, FL |
IT WAS EXCELLENT HE IS AN EXCEPTIONAL DR HE IS CLEAR AND EXPLAINS WITH DETAILS THE PROCEDURE DONE TO MY CHILD
in Miami, FL |
DR.DAVE IS A GREA DOCTOR . THE SURGERY HELPED MY TWO YEAR OLD A WHOLE LOT . HE IS NOW HEARING BETTER , TALKING BETTER AND HASNET HAD ANY COLDS EVER SINCE THE SURGERY .
Lutz, FL |
Excelente Doctor, después de la cirugía mi niño es otro, esta mejor que nunca. Lo recomiendo a cualquier padre.
ES UN BUEN MEDICO LO RECOMIEN AOTRAS FAMILAS LO DIGO PORQUE LO A YUDO A MI HIJA
in Miami Beach, FL |
Dr. Dave and his staff have been an incredible experience for my family and I. We became patients of his under unfortunate circumstances, but Dr. Dave and his staff have made a very difficult situation much more positive. Dr. Dave is very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. His staff follow his lead.
in Miami, FL |
HIS SLEEPING BETTER AND BREATHING BETTER AND HEARING GOOD THE DOCTOR WAS AMAZING
in Miami, FL |
EL DR . DAVE ES EL MEJOR OTORRINO, EL HA OPERADO A MIS 2 NINOS Y LAS OPERACIONES HAN SIDO TODO UN EXITO SIN NINGUN TIPO DE COMPLICACNINOS HAN TENIDO LA MEJOR ATNCION DE PARTE DE TODO EL TEEM MEDICO . GRACIAS DR , DAVE POR DEVOLVERLE UNA MEJOR SALUD A MIS NINOS
in Miami, FL |
My experience with Dr. Dave has been wonderful. From the first appointment with him on down to the surgery, he's been very compassionate and informative with my daughter and her surgery. The surgery for her ear tubes went very well and I would highly recommend him.
Super Good. Excellent. 10/10
in Miami, FL |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Dave to family and friends because not only does he care about his patients, he also cares about the parents too. giving them the upmost relief and confidence to ensure them that everything went according to plan and most of their worries are gone. he's an amazing doctor and I'm blessed that me and my daughter was able to have him in our lives.
Have you seen Dr. Sandeep Dave, MD?
Are you Dr. Dave?