Dr. Sanat Dixit, MD

Dr. Sanat Dixit, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

Provide the best neurosurgical treatment possible for my patients.

Dr. Sanat Dixit, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Hermitage, TN. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

Dr. Dixit's Experience

See how Dr. Dixit's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dixit

Dr. Dixit's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dixit to family and friends
    Dr. Dixit's Performance
    in Lebanon, TN |
    I was having pain in my lower back my right leg going numb down to my toes . Going to work everyday and experiencing a lot of pain. I Went to see Dr Dixit and he ordered a shot in my back which helped just a little but after a few weeks decided that we had no choice but to do surgery. After the surgery no pain in my lower back and no pain or numbness in my right leg . You just don't know how appreciative I am to be able to stand and walk without pain . I would highly recommend Dr. Dixit .
    Las Vegas, NV |
    An excellent, caring doctor! Very professional in his manner! Was able to diagnosis my nerve problem and give me some very good treatment options! Would recommend him to anyone!
    in Lebanon, TN |
    My experience as a patient of Dr. Dixit was excellent. He and his staff were very accommodating, informative, and concerned about my condition. I felt comfortable with the diagnosis and the treatment. I am happy with my progress. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dixit and his staff.
    in Nashville, Tennessee |
    I've had 2 cervical surgeries, multiple office visits, and physical therapy. I've had concerns and questions, through this all I've been reassured and questions answered. Dr Dixit is the ve VERY BEST, the BESTEST of the BEST!!! I have berm in the medical field for 23 years and I can honestly say there are very few doctors at Dr Dixit level.
    in Lavergne tn |
    Great doctor very concerned about me as one his patients answered every question I asked and always checked on me when I was in and out of his care i would highly recommend him as a doctor to anyone ??
    in Antioch, TN |
    He let me know what's going on before surgery did the surgery and did a great job I'm experiencing no more pain
    Westland, MI |
    He was very comforting before he did my chiari decompression surgery.
    in Smyrna, TN |
    Dr. Dixit shows that he cares about getting his patients the relief they need from the pain they are suffering.
    in Nashville |
    As far as personal, explaining the condition and trying to help after things went wrong? Excellent. As far as the necessity of doing the procedure; that remains in question, and the symptoms I was supposed to have, I didn't have, I now have. So as far as results go? Not so good,well, as of NOW. I understand every time you enter the human body there are risks, but almost 3 months with me in worse shape in many ways: even now. Well, I do wonder if we hadn't done this if it would have been best.
    in Hermitage tn |
    Very attentive, knowledgeable responsive
    in Smyrna, TN |
    I would just like to say Thank you Dr Dixit for being such a kind, helpful and very supportive dr as I went through my anerysm treatment...it has been a very scarey time in my life...im just thankful I had such an awesome dr....you saved my life I highly recommend and would certainly use him again....sincerely Lisa Driver
    Nashville, TN |
    While I did not actually spend much time with Dr. Dixit, the time I did have face to face with him was informative and comforting. He has an excellent and skilled team and I felt very involved in my treatment throughout.
    in Old Hickory, TN |
    Dr Dixit was very through. He looked at all my x-rays and reports prior to seeing me and basically told me symptoms I was having. He also made me aware of another problem, that was more severe, I didn't even know about. 1st surgery experience with Dr Dixit was excellent. I feel very confident in doing my next surgery in 3 mos. Amy and the rest of the staff are very kind and professional.
    in Murfreesboro, TN |
    Dr Dixit and his entire staff are extremely kind and caring.I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a neurosurgeon! Thanks for taking away my pain!
    in Lebanon, TN |
    Excellent doctor. He exhausted all avenues of correcting my pain and issues prior to suggesting surgery. Surgery went well and recovered quickly.
    in La Vergne, TN |
    He knows his stuff. As I told him what I was experiencing he knew just what I needed.
    See?? concerned a?o?? ??? pa??en?? very n?ce and ?nder??and?ng
    in Castalian Springs TN |
    He is right up front with you about your digonasis. also a very very good dr.
    Very educational. He did everything he said he was going to do. He has kept in contact with me throughout
    LaVergne |
    I was a bit in the nervous side when I found I need to see a surgeon but after ten minutes with the staff I was put completely at ease! Dr.Dixit and his staff have been so amazing and even helped when I had a few small issues with the recommending doctor. Before I had the surgery they were on top of things and making sure I was aware of every small detail before hand. I even had a few insurance hold ups and the office managed to get things worked out so I could still get my surgery. AMAZING!
    New York, NY |
    Dr. Dixit and his staff are wonderful. They helped me so much with my neck, I would reccomend them to any one.
    Have you seen Dr. Sanat Dixit, MD?
    Are you Dr. Dixit?

Dr. Dixit's Care Philosophy

Provide the best neurosurgical treatment possible for my patients.

Dr. Dixit's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
    •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Dixit has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dixit's Board Certifications

• Brain Tumor
    • Broken Neck
    • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
    • Cerebral Hemorrhage
    • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
    • Cerebrovascular Disease

• Other Education
      Vanderbilt University-Owen Graduate School Of Management

Completed in 2012

• Hindi

Dr. Dixit does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dixit and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
    • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
    • Herniated Disc Surgery
    • Intracranial Vessel Angioplasty and Stenting
    • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
    • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery