Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Sanat Dixit, MD
Dr. Sanat Dixit, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Huntsville, AL. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

4715 Whitesburg Dr SE

Huntsville, AL 35802

Dr. Sanat Dixit, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • CHAMPVA
  • Cigna-HealthSpring
  • Medicaid of Tennessee
  • PHCS
  • Private HealthCare Systems

Learn about Dr. Dixit

Provide the best neurosurgical treatment possible for my patients.

Dr. Dixit's Experience

Dr. Dixit's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Brain Tumor
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Intracranial Vessel Angioplasty and Stenting
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Stenting, Intracranial Vessels
  • Vascular Transcatheter Embolization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook
  • Baptist Memorial Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Vanderbilt University-Owen Graduate School Of Management
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Dixit has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Dixit does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dixit and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dixit's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dixit to family and friends
Dr. Dixit's Performance
in Huntsville, AL |
I went to Dr. Dixit and he fixed my problem. He walked me through the aftercare and answered all my questions. I love the app he uses because I get answers from the doctor and I don’t have to wait for a return call. I will only use Dr. Dixit. I trust him and he made the pain go away.
Scottsboro, AL |
Dr Dixit has always been quick to respond to any questions I have had through the app and he has been very helpful.
Owens Cross Roads, AL |
My experience with Dr. Dixit is extremely positive. He was confident and upfront about providing information with regards to my upcoming surgery which eased my concerns. I also appreciate the way he communicates with you before and after surgery providing personal care. I would highly recommend him when a Nerosurgeon is needed and consider him the best in the business.
in Cullman, AL |
Dr. Dixit is a very thorough specialist, who through his technology portal, follows up on progress after surgery. He can be a little short on explanation before surgery so you need to ask any questions you may have. Very please with the surgery outcome. I had a double lumbar disectomy.
in Killen, AL |
Everything from my initial request for a visit to follow ups after my surgery has been excellent! No long wait times, no confusion, and no problems. Dr. Dixit is very pleasant and has always kept me fully informed. Sharon, my wife has commented several times to me and to friends on how good he has been to tell us everything we needed to know before we asked. His nursing staff is great. Meredith and Krystel are professional, competent, courteous and a pleasure to be around. Great experience!
in Athens, AL |
Everything was great! He nailed the diagnosis on the first try! He was very confident and also took time to make sure I understood what was going on, what my options were, his recommendation, and what to expect in the future! After that, he took time to ask and answer my questions. Amazing experience! I recommend Dr. Dixit to everyone!
in Madison, AL |
I love the fact he uses healthloop it is a way of having my questions and concerns after surgery answered very quickly.He made me feel at ease with every aspect of my surgery and needs after.His staff is GREAT.Please consider having him as your physician.
Huntsville, AL |
Dr Dixit is very professional, he explain the surgery so you will understand. He never keep me waiting. His staff always return you call in a timely manner. I had a good experience with Dr. Dixit. I would recommend him to friends and family.
in Madison , AL |
Dr. Dixit was very professional and very knowledgeable along side of having a great attitude and personality. It felt great to go into his office, while in a lot of pain, and see Dr. Dixit with a big smile on his face and very eager to help me with my problem. You can really tell that this man loves his job and loves helping people. Another great point about Dr. Dixit is that he try's to avoid surgical procedures. I have already recommended three people to Dr. Dixit. Thanks a lot Doctor!
in AL |
I had pain and numbness in my arm and hand for about a year. I then started to have pain in my shoulder. I was told by many doctors that it was a pinched nerve. After a solid year of pain and feeling like I was being dramatic, I went to see Dr. Dixit. He explained that I had a severe herniated disc. He did surgery and I've been pain free since surgery day. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Dixit. He and his staff are top notch!
in Madison, AL |
Dr. Dixit is a very good doctor. After my surgery he has contacted me to make sure everything is going good he is a very caring doctor. If you want A good dr. Dr. Dixit is the one for you. I am very happy with my results.
in Huntsville, AL |
We absolutely loved our experience with Dr. Dixit. And he uses the HealthLoop App and it is AWESOME!!
in Lebanon, TN |
I was having pain in my lower back my right leg going numb down to my toes . Going to work everyday and experiencing a lot of pain. I Went to see Dr Dixit and he ordered a shot in my back which helped just a little but after a few weeks decided that we had no choice but to do surgery. After the surgery no pain in my lower back and no pain or numbness in my right leg . You just don't know how appreciative I am to be able to stand and walk without pain . I would highly recommend Dr. Dixit .
Las Vegas, NV |
An excellent, caring doctor! Very professional in his manner! Was able to diagnosis my nerve problem and give me some very good treatment options! Would recommend him to anyone!
in Lebanon, TN |
My experience as a patient of Dr. Dixit was excellent. He and his staff were very accommodating, informative, and concerned about my condition. I felt comfortable with the diagnosis and the treatment. I am happy with my progress. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dixit and his staff.
in Nashville, Tennessee |
I've had 2 cervical surgeries, multiple office visits, and physical therapy. I've had concerns and questions, through this all I've been reassured and questions answered. Dr Dixit is the ve VERY BEST, the BESTEST of the BEST!!! I have berm in the medical field for 23 years and I can honestly say there are very few doctors at Dr Dixit level.
in Lavergne tn |
Great doctor very concerned about me as one his patients answered every question I asked and always checked on me when I was in and out of his care i would highly recommend him as a doctor to anyone ??
in Antioch, TN |
He let me know what's going on before surgery did the surgery and did a great job I'm experiencing no more pain
Westland, MI |
He was very comforting before he did my chiari decompression surgery.
in Smyrna, TN |
Dr. Dixit shows that he cares about getting his patients the relief they need from the pain they are suffering.
in Nashville |
As far as personal, explaining the condition and trying to help after things went wrong? Excellent. As far as the necessity of doing the procedure; that remains in question, and the symptoms I was supposed to have, I didn't have, I now have. So as far as results go? Not so good,well, as of NOW. I understand every time you enter the human body there are risks, but almost 3 months with me in worse shape in many ways: even now. Well, I do wonder if we hadn't done this if it would have been best.
in Hermitage tn |
Very attentive, knowledgeable responsive
in Smyrna, TN |
I would just like to say Thank you Dr Dixit for being such a kind, helpful and very supportive dr as I went through my anerysm treatment...it has been a very scarey time in my life...im just thankful I had such an awesome dr....you saved my life I highly recommend and would certainly use him again....sincerely Lisa Driver
Nashville, TN |
While I did not actually spend much time with Dr. Dixit, the time I did have face to face with him was informative and comforting. He has an excellent and skilled team and I felt very involved in my treatment throughout.
in Old Hickory, TN |
Dr Dixit was very through. He looked at all my x-rays and reports prior to seeing me and basically told me symptoms I was having. He also made me aware of another problem, that was more severe, I didn't even know about. 1st surgery experience with Dr Dixit was excellent. I feel very confident in doing my next surgery in 3 mos. Amy and the rest of the staff are very kind and professional.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr Dixit and his entire staff are extremely kind and caring.I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a neurosurgeon! Thanks for taking away my pain!
in Lebanon, TN |
Excellent doctor. He exhausted all avenues of correcting my pain and issues prior to suggesting surgery. Surgery went well and recovered quickly.
in La Vergne, TN |
He knows his stuff. As I told him what I was experiencing he knew just what I needed.
See?? concerned a?o?? ??? pa??en?? very n?ce and ?nder??and?ng
in Castalian Springs TN |
He is right up front with you about your digonasis. also a very very good dr.
Very educational. He did everything he said he was going to do. He has kept in contact with me throughout
LaVergne |
I was a bit in the nervous side when I found I need to see a surgeon but after ten minutes with the staff I was put completely at ease! Dr.Dixit and his staff have been so amazing and even helped when I had a few small issues with the recommending doctor. Before I had the surgery they were on top of things and making sure I was aware of every small detail before hand. I even had a few insurance hold ups and the office managed to get things worked out so I could still get my surgery. AMAZING!
New York, NY |
Dr. Dixit and his staff are wonderful. They helped me so much with my neck, I would reccomend them to any one.
Have you seen Dr. Sanat Dixit, MD?
Are you Dr. Dixit?

Visit Dr. Dixit

Dr. Dixit accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Aetna POS