Dr. Sana Qureshi, MD

Psychiatry •  Female

46 Reviews

Dr. Sana Qureshi, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Miami, FL. She specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Qureshi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Qureshi

Dr. Qureshi?
Dr. Qureshi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sana Qureshi, MD
lovely Doctor great office and team! glad to find quality care on my insurance! best part is minimal wait time in the office, and office front desk is kind/helpful/caring follows up closely with me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sana Qureshi, MD?
Admitted to mercy hospital under dr Qureshi- medical director she made me feel so comfortable! I had a private room with a view of the ocean allowed extra visitation from family and she provided intense therapy individually for me also not just meds her staff was awesome! Being in the hospital sucks but dr Qureshi went out of her way to make me feel comfortable! I am Glad to see she also takes insurance for follow up! After the admission she followed up with me to make sure. I was okay! Thank you mercy and dr q!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sana Qureshi, MD?
Was referred by UM to Dr.Sana for Med management. Glad I found her! Cleaned up my meds and put me on a regiment that helps. Fits me in according to my class schedule. Staff is helpful kind and personable. Dr.Q is the dr that u can be honest with say anything to and not be judged. Has my best interest at heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sana Qureshi, MD?
Been seeing Dr.Q for ten years. All I can say is thank you! I’m a patient of hers my son is, husband, and sister. She is the backbone to our mental health recovery. Not only are u a beautiful human on the outside but also the inside. God has to put more people like you in the world
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sana Qureshi, MD?
Amazing human. Lucky enough to come to mercy hospital and meet her. Sat down with me and my partner and explained diagnosis and care. Follows up with us on weekends. Checks up on us during her own personal time. Thankful we found Sana Qureshi and mercy hospital! Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sana Qureshi, MD?
Dr. Qureshi is unprofessional, rude, and put me in danger by her negligence concerning my medication. She is inexperienced and refused to consult with the national expert in the field concerning my case. She is by far the worst doctor by far I have ever encountered. RUN to ANY other doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sana Qureshi, MD?
Dr. Qureshi is a very empathetic and understanding individual with patient care on the forefront of her work ethic. Upon arriving to her office i was sincerely amazed by her staff and how i was greeted by her. She's an amazingly open-ended listener that was superbly understanding of my personal concerns and hardships. Strongly recommend her to any individual who's searching for a psychiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sana Qureshi, MD?
Dr. Qureshi is a wonderful, compassionate physician. She is thoughtful regarding all decisions regarding my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sana Qureshi, MD?
No wait time. Spent a long time with me, I was amazed that she wanted to follow up with me in two weeks to see how I’m feeling on the new medications. Last psychiatrist handed me meds and said see me in three months. Genuinely cares about me. Front desk staff is also great caring kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sana Qureshi, MD?
I was referred to Dr.Sana by a friend of mine who is a physician. She is kind, listens, and very caring. She never rushes me out and if I have any issues even in the middle of the night she is available and messages me back. She is a concierge psychiatrist but she does not believe in charging me 2000 dollars a visit. She truly practices psychiatry not for the money but to help others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sana Qureshi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Qureshi?

Dr. Qureshi accepts

(305) 330-1929

Dr. Qureshi accepts the following insurance:

Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Qureshi's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Behavioral Disorders
  • Behavioral Problems of Dementia
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

• Psychiatry

• Forensic Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Qureshi treats patients.

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2018)

60% Patient experience rating, 9% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)

62% Patient experience rating, 7% lower than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)