Dr. Sana Makhdumi, MD

Dr. Sana Makhdumi, MD

Rheumatology  |
Female
Dr. Sana Makhdumi, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Watkinsville, GA.

1360 Caduceus Way

Watkinsville, GA 30677

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Makhdumi

See how frequently Dr. Makhdumi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Autoimmune Diseases
Fibromyalgia
Joint Pain
high

Dr. Makhdumi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Spondylosis
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Vasculitis
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Makhdumi is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Makhdumi has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Makhdumi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Makhdumi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Makhdumi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Makhdumi to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Makhdumi's Performance
    GOOD
in Royston, GA |
My review keeps being deleted and I will keep reposting this!! Worst doctor I have ever been to! She refused to be of any help once I asked her not to write Fibromyalgia in my chart until all testing was complete! (She mentioned this diagnosis in my second visit) she only felt of my hands and said my bloodworked showed depleted vitamin D!! I was delayed treatment for almost 16 months, when I literally watched the evil effects of RA take over my body in a matter of 48 hours! Seeing an awesome Dr
in Statham, GA |
Finally I have found a caring rheumatologist who is attentive. Dr.Makhdumi addresses all my concerns and questions at each visit. She is honest in her advice and opinions. Highly recommend her .
in Commerce, GA |
very attentive and professional doctor. explained my diagnosis and treatment in simple terms.
in Athens, GA |
I have been Dr.Makhdumi's patient for over 2 years. I find her to be a caring and compassionate doctor. She diagnosed my disease promptly and started me on the appropriate therapy. She is very detail oriented and asks about my symptoms in detail at each visit. I am very happy with her care.
Athens, GA |
LIKE OTHERS THE FRONT DESK HELP WAS RUDE,LOUD ACTED LIKE THEY DIDN'T WANNA BE THERE.THE DR WAS OK, NOT VERY SURE IF SHE REALLY KNOWS MY PROBLEMS,WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR,I HAVE NOT GOTTEN A CALL IN WKS FOR THE THERAPHY,I NEED.
in Watkinsville, GA |
Dr.Makhdumi came highly recommended by my primary care and for sure she was right. My first visit was very detailed. we spent time going over my symptoms and exam. I have started treatment and have a long way to go but i am happy with the pan of care. Dr.Makhdumi does not only include medications in treatment plan but encourages lifestyle changes as well, I would recommend Dr.makhdumi to anyone dealing with a with complex autoimmune disease.
Athens, GA |
Worst practice I've ever been to. Went here after my primary care physician suspected I had psoriatic arthritis. Dr said my hands looked fine despite my joints being swollen to twice their normal size and covered in psoriasis. Told me there were a few positive tests on my bloodwork but nothing to worry about, I was was fine (multiple tests indicated autoimmune). Was given another patient's records and the office staff seemed inconvenienced that they had to find mine when I returned the record
Athens, GA |
The doctor was really nice. It seemed like she was in a hurry. I don't feel like I was able to give her a full and accurate account of my list of symptoms before she had me on the table maybe because she's heard it all before. The forms ARE redundant, the front office staff IS short and appeared annoyed with questions they should have answers to. One staff member actually ignored the other when she was asking her a question...rude and unprofessional! Upside-I was in and out without much waiting!
athens,ga |
Doctor was nice and friendly but on the other hand the front office staff/receptionist had the worst attitude I have ever seen. Horrible customer service,unethical did not care to answer my questions ignored us when asked a question. Did not bother to get off her personal phone to check us out.
Athens, GA |
The office staff treated me like I was the biggest annoyance. The woman at the front desk didn't seem to want to stop watching the video on her phone. And although the doctor was straightforward, I did not feel like she listened or cared about my symptoms. Also, their forms are redundant, and then neither the nurse/tech nor the doctor bothered to read them. They just re-asked the exact same questions.
in socail circle ga. |
My first appt was short sweet!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Sana Makhdumi, MD?
Are you Dr. Makhdumi?