Dr. Samuel B. Wolf, DO

Dr. Samuel B. Wolf, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 45 years old

My approach to treating and caring for my patients is simple, I treat them how I would want to be treated by my physician. I have a direct but compassionate approach and employ the latest available technology and medicine that has been proven to be safe. I hold the standard of care set by the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists in high regard and incorporate the latest available science to practice evidenced based medicine. Read more

Emerald Coast OB/GYN

Learn about this Doctor

My approach to treating and caring for my patients is simple, I treat them how I would want to be treated by my physician. I have a direct but compassionate approach and employ the latest available technology and medicine that has been proven to be safe. I hold the standard of care set by the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists in high regard and incorporate the latest available science to practice evidenced based medicine.Read more

Dr. Wolf's Experience

See how Dr. Wolf's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wolf

Dr. Wolf accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wolf has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Wolf's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolf to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Wolf
Dr. Wolf's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (41)
in Panama City beach, FL |
Dr. Wolf was very kind and professional. He took his time during my surgery to ensure that I was able to have the best and fastest recovery possible. My case turned out to be more extensive then originally planned, but with his expertise and knowledge he did not let that defeat him. I was back on my feet within two weeks of having laparoscopic hysterectomy and I've never felt better. I will only see Dr. Wolf and Ms. Ivy for my OB needs! Thanks to both of you!
in Panama City Beach, FL |
We were very blessed to have Dr. Wolf as our OB and delivery Doctor. Dr. Wolf was personable, professional, knowledgeable, and welcoming. We could not have asked for a better Doctor to have taken care of me and my baby! He went above and beyond his duties to make us feel special and make sure all our needs were taken care of. He made sure he was there for the delivery, even on a day he wasn't scheduled to be working in labor and delivery, and he also came back on his day off to circumcise
in Freeport, FL |
I was very impressed with Dr. Wolfe and his entire staff. I didn't have to wait long at my appointments and he was very thorough going over all my results. I highly recommend him! I also know that he and his staff answer any questions you may have on the physician's portal.
in Panama City, FL |
Best Ob/gyn! He performed my 4th c-section and also repaired my abdominal separation at the same time. Beautiful small scar and my abs are tight again! He is also very knowledgeable and always takes time to talk with you about any concerns. Plus painless and quick exams!
in Panama City, FL |
Doc Wolf is awesome! He is exactly the type of OB you want to deliver your baby...caring, honest NO BS, to the point, tells you what's best for you and your baby w/o unduly pressuring you, wants the experience to be what YOU want, but most importantly - knows his stuff! He really cares about his patients and it shows not only in his interaction with you but his follow up care. This practice is great - feel very fortunate to have found it...especially because of Docs like Dr. Wolf.
in Panama City, FL |
i have been going to Dr Wolf for years, he is wonderful, knowledgeable, and has a wonderful staff.He is one of the best Doctors I have every know, wish we had more like him. I was in a lot of pain and he got me into surgery fast and this was during the holidays.exceptional, out of there in one day and up in a couple of days. I cant say enough. visits to the office our fast and friendly.Thank you Dr. Wolf
in Panama City, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Wolf's for over 6 years. He is professional, honest, knowledgeable/intelligent, respectful, experienced and efficient. I could go on and on. He and his team/staff have always made me feel comfortable, welcome, important and well cared for. He has exceeded my expectations and helped me through both of my high risk journeys (pregnancies). I feel very blessed to have healthy babies and thankful to Dr. Wolf for providing such outstanding patient care!
in Panama City, FL |
We are truly blessed to have a doctor of Dr. Wolf's caliber in Panama City. He has gone above and beyond to help myself and my daughter with her healthcare. He has a way of making everyone in the room become completely at ease with both his knowledge and his charm. My daughter was nervous to be seen, but that all went away as soon as Dr. Wolf came into the room. I whole heartedly recommend anyone looking for an Obstetrician or Gynecologist to see Dr. Wolf. He is first rate!!!
in Panama City Beach, FL |
This office ROCKS! They never rush you in and out. They always take time to cover all of my concerns.
in Lynn Haven, FL |
I've delt with severe pain for a long time, I've seen at least 3 other OBGYN's in the Panama City area that only knew how to prescribe birth control. I'd heard so many good things about Dr. Wolf that I decided to go see him and I prefer female doctors. His bedside manner was stern and direct but he took the time to explain everything he was recommending and why. I only wish I had gone to see him sooner. He truly cares about his clients. I hope that never changes as he gets busier.
Have you seen Dr. Samuel B. Wolf, DO?
Are you Dr. Wolf?

• Urogynecology

Why It Matters: Dr. Wolf's Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Wolf says..

Dr. Wolf earned a B.S. in biology at Florida State University. He earned his doctorate (D.O.) at Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed a traditional rotating internship at Genesys Medical Center associated with the Michigan State University Health System, where he was awarded Intern of the year. He did his ob/gyn residency at the University of Florida Health Science Center / Shands Jacksonville. During his residency, Dr. Wolf served as administrative chief resident and was the recipient of many awards for teaching and research, including the prestigious Jelks Award for outstanding resident clinician of the year.  He is a published author of peer reviewed research in Obstetrics and Gynecology.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Abdominal Disorders
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Cramps
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premature Labor
  • Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorders
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vulvodynia
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Wolf says..

Dr. Wolf  has had extensive formal training in urogynecology, pelvic floor reconstruction, and minimally invasive gynecological surgery.  He has performed hundreds of robotic hysterectomies and has served as a proctor for robotic surgery at Gulf Coast Medical Center.   He joined Emerald Coast Ob-Gyn in August of 2005 and received his board certification from the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in December of 2007. He is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Abdominal Hysterectomy
  • da Vinci® Gynecologic Procedure
  • da Vinci® Hysterectomy
  • da Vinci® Myomectomy
  • Destruction of Vaginal Lesion
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Urethral Sling
  • Urinary Incontinence Surgery
  • Uterine Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

University Of Florida Health Sciencejacksonville
    Florida State University

Graduated in 1995

• Berlex Best Teaching Resident Award, 2003-2004
    • Edward Jelks Award for Outstanding Resident Clinician of the Year, University of Florida / Shands Jacksonville, 2005
    • Intern of the Year Award, Genesys Medical Center, Grand Blanc, MI, 2001
    • National Society of Teaching Scholars, Excellence in Medical Education Award, 2004
    • Organon Inc. Resident Research Award for Outstanding Research in Women's Health, 2003
    • AAGL Award for Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures - University of Florida / Shands Jacksonville, 2005

• French

Dr. Wolf does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wolf and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.