Dr. Samuel Wolf, DO

Dr. Samuel Wolf, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Samuel Wolf, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Panama City, FL. He is 45 years old. Dr. Wolf is affiliated with Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center.

Emerald Coast OB/GYN

103 E 23rd St

Panama City, FL 32405

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Wolf

My approach to treating and caring for my patients is simple, I treat them how I would want to be treated by my physician.  I have a direct but compassionate approach and employ the latest available technology and medicine that has been proven to be safe.  I hold the standard of care set by the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists in high regard and incorporate the latest available science to practice evidenced based medicine.

Dr. Wolf's Experience

Dr. Wolf's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Gestational Diabetes
  • Gestational Hypertension
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Cramps
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premature Labor
  • Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorders
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Complex Vaginal Surgery
  • Cryosurgery
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Destruction of Vaginal Lesion
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Urethral Sling
  • Urinary Incontinence Surgery
  • Uterine Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

• Genesys Regional Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • University Of Florida Health Sciencejacksonville

• Berlex Best Teaching Resident Award, 2003-2004
  • Edward Jelks Award for Outstanding Resident Clinician of the Year, University of Florida / Shands Jacksonville, 2005
  • Intern of the Year Award, Genesys Medical Center, Grand Blanc, MI, 2001
  • National Society of Teaching Scholars, Excellence in Medical Education Award, 2004
  • Organon Inc. Resident Research Award for Outstanding Research in Women's Health, 2003
  • AAGL Award for Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures - University of Florida / Shands Jacksonville, 2005

• French

Dr. Wolf does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wolf and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wolf's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolf to family and friends
Dr. Wolf's Performance
in Panama City, FL |
We had a wonderful experience with dr wolf throughout the duration of my labor! He was a pleasure to visit with throughout my pregnancy, and made me feel comfortable on my special day. The delivery went flawlessly and I am so very thankful to have chosen him as my dr. I would highly recommend dr Wolf, as he is the best dr in town by far!
in Panama City, FL |
Dr. Wolf is an absolute vagician! His bedside manner is amazing and he takes the time to explain things and answer any and all questions you may have. I highly recommend him.
in Panama City, FL |
Dr.Wolf did my ablation a year ago because I did not want a hysterectomy. I developed complications due to my tubial and had to get a hysterectomy. I have never felt better. Today is one week and a day after my hysterectomy and I feel like my old self. I feel wonderful and from someone who was against having this done I wish I would have had Dr. Wolf do it years ago.
in Panama City Beach |
Dr. Wolf provided me with LIFE! Not with the birth of a beautiful baby but, a less invasive hysterectomy. Now I'm able to complete task that I haven't been able to in 20 years.
in Lynn Haven, FL |
Dr. Wolf and his staff were extremely professional and thorough in my treatment. They answered every question that I had and made sure I was comfortable with my treatment options. I highly recommend Dr. Wolf to anyone looking for an OB/GYN in Bay County Florida.
in Rosemary Beach, FL |
Dr. Wolf performed my hysterectomy with the daVinci seven days ago. He did a great job! Everything from start to recovery went better than expected. I am up and about today feeling good. All the staff at Gulf Coast Hospital that took care of me were fantastic! Dr. Wolf is an excellent doctor. I am thankful for his help, my quality of life is going to be so much better due to his expertise.
in Panama City, FL |
Dr. Wolfe is an excellent doctor with an awesome staff. I had a terrible C-Section previously with severe complications. I started seeing Dr. Wolfe as my OB with my second child and he took great care of us. I had to schedule a C-Section but I couldn't have had a better experience with such a great recovery. Dr. Wolfe is caring, gentle and thorough I would recommend him to anyone. He is one of the most knowledgeable physicians in town. I will be seeing him again if and when we have another child
in Lynn Haven, FL |
Dr. Wolf is incredibly personable and makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. He is genuine, professional, and an amazing doctor. Following a surgery that I was very nervous about, he even personally called me to check on how I was doing which blew me away. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. He has my highest recommendation.
in Panama City Beach, FL |
Dr. Wolf is amazing! I have been in pain for approximately nine years and have been to many GYN's. The pain became worse/constant and I was desperate to find someone that could help me. Dr. Wolf went straight to the problem. He performed laparoscopy surgery and and found the cause. I am now without pain and can live a more enjoyable life!! Thank you so much Dr. Wolf!!!
in Panama City beach, FL |
Dr. Wolf was very kind and professional. He took his time during my surgery to ensure that I was able to have the best and fastest recovery possible. My case turned out to be more extensive then originally planned, but with his expertise and knowledge he did not let that defeat him. I was back on my feet within two weeks of having laparoscopic hysterectomy and I've never felt better. I will only see Dr. Wolf and Ms. Ivy for my OB needs! Thanks to both of you!
in Panama City Beach, FL |
We were very blessed to have Dr. Wolf as our OB and delivery Doctor. Dr. Wolf was personable, professional, knowledgeable, and welcoming. We could not have asked for a better Doctor to have taken care of me and my baby! He went above and beyond his duties to make us feel special and make sure all our needs were taken care of. He made sure he was there for the delivery, even on a day he wasn't scheduled to be working in labor and delivery, and he also came back on his day off to circumcise
in Freeport, FL |
I was very impressed with Dr. Wolfe and his entire staff. I didn't have to wait long at my appointments and he was very thorough going over all my results. I highly recommend him! I also know that he and his staff answer any questions you may have on the physician's portal.
in Panama City, FL |
Best Ob/gyn! He performed my 4th c-section and also repaired my abdominal separation at the same time. Beautiful small scar and my abs are tight again! He is also very knowledgeable and always takes time to talk with you about any concerns. Plus painless and quick exams!
in Panama City, FL |
Doc Wolf is awesome! He is exactly the type of OB you want to deliver your baby...caring, honest NO BS, to the point, tells you what's best for you and your baby w/o unduly pressuring you, wants the experience to be what YOU want, but most importantly - knows his stuff! He really cares about his patients and it shows not only in his interaction with you but his follow up care. This practice is great - feel very fortunate to have found it...especially because of Docs like Dr. Wolf.
in Panama City, FL |
i have been going to Dr Wolf for years, he is wonderful, knowledgeable, and has a wonderful staff.He is one of the best Doctors I have every know, wish we had more like him. I was in a lot of pain and he got me into surgery fast and this was during the holidays.exceptional, out of there in one day and up in a couple of days. I cant say enough. visits to the office our fast and friendly.Thank you Dr. Wolf
in Panama City, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Wolf's for over 6 years. He is professional, honest, knowledgeable/intelligent, respectful, experienced and efficient. I could go on and on. He and his team/staff have always made me feel comfortable, welcome, important and well cared for. He has exceeded my expectations and helped me through both of my high risk journeys (pregnancies). I feel very blessed to have healthy babies and thankful to Dr. Wolf for providing such outstanding patient care!
in Panama City, FL |
We are truly blessed to have a doctor of Dr. Wolf's caliber in Panama City. He has gone above and beyond to help myself and my daughter with her healthcare. He has a way of making everyone in the room become completely at ease with both his knowledge and his charm. My daughter was nervous to be seen, but that all went away as soon as Dr. Wolf came into the room. I whole heartedly recommend anyone looking for an Obstetrician or Gynecologist to see Dr. Wolf. He is first rate!!!
in Panama City Beach, FL |
This office ROCKS! They never rush you in and out. They always take time to cover all of my concerns.
in Lynn Haven, FL |
I've delt with severe pain for a long time, I've seen at least 3 other OBGYN's in the Panama City area that only knew how to prescribe birth control. I'd heard so many good things about Dr. Wolf that I decided to go see him and I prefer female doctors. His bedside manner was stern and direct but he took the time to explain everything he was recommending and why. I only wish I had gone to see him sooner. He truly cares about his clients. I hope that never changes as he gets busier.
Have you seen Dr. Samuel Wolf, DO?
Are you Dr. Wolf?

Federal Employee Program
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    TriCare for Life