Dr. Samuel Wolf, DO

Dr. Samuel Wolf, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Samuel Wolf, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Panama City, FL. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, gynecology, and more.

Emerald Coast OB/GYN

103 E 23rd St

Panama City, FL 32405

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Wolf

See how frequently Dr. Wolf performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pregnancy-Related Disorders
high
Vaginal Surgery
Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)

Dr. Wolf's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Wolf "My approach to treating and caring for my patients is simple, I treat them how I would want to be treated by my physician.  I have a direct but compassionate approach and employ the latest available technology and medicine that has been proven to be safe.  I hold the standard of care set by the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists in high regard and incorporate the latest available science to practice evidenced based medicine.  "

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Genesys Regional Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • University of Florida Health ScienceJacksonville

• Berlex Best Teaching Resident Award, 2003-2004
  • Edward Jelks Award for Outstanding Resident Clinician of the Year, University of Florida / Shands Jacksonville, 2005
  • Intern of the Year Award, Genesys Medical Center, Grand Blanc, MI, 2001
  • National Society of Teaching Scholars, Excellence in Medical Education Award, 2004
  • Organon Inc. Resident Research Award for Outstanding Research in Women's Health, 2003
  • AAGL Award for Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures - University of Florida / Shands Jacksonville, 2005

• French

Dr. Wolf does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wolf and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wolf's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolf to family and friends
based on 57 total reviews (23 with comments)

Dr. Wolf's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr. Wolf exudes confidence in his experience as a surgeon and knowledge of woman’s issues. Yet he is humble - willing to genuinely listen and answer all their questions and concerns about the procedure. The combination of confidence and humility is are important qualities to have in your surgeon...more
in Panama City, FL
I, like many women, have been battling with stress urinary incontinence for many years. Dr Wolf talked to me last year about a procedure that could fix it. I was reluctant at the time, however, it seemed to be progressively getting worse. I am only 43 and was getting tired of wearing pads every...more
in Panama City Beach, FL
Dr. Wolf is wonderful. He genuinely cares about women's issues in general and his patients in particular. In addition, his entire office staff is caring and kind. I highly recommend him!
in Panama City, FL
Dr. Wolf did my hysterectomy and I was amazed how quickly I recovered. I was originally told that I would need to take off 3 & 1/2 weeks off. I feel great and will be returning to work 1 & 1/2 weeks after my procedure. Went home the same day as the procedure and very little pain. Thanks Dr. Wolf!!
in Panama City, FL
We had a wonderful experience with dr wolf throughout the duration of my labor! He was a pleasure to visit with throughout my pregnancy, and made me feel comfortable on my special day. The delivery went flawlessly and I am so very thankful to have chosen him as my dr. I would highly recommend dr...more

Are you Dr. Wolf?