Dr. Samuel Tambyraja, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryMaleAge 80

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Samuel Tambyraja, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Fairlawn, OH and has over 46 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE medical school in 1976.

Dr. Samuel Tambyraja, MD

Community Behavioral Nursing Services

3200 W Market St Ste 111 Fairlawn, OH 44333

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Tambyraja's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Tambyraja's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tambyraja

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Tambyraja

Dr.Tambyraja first saw me when I was 14 years old. I had very deep seated problems I didnt even know about stemming !from things that happened to me as a baby! He coached me through serious alcohol & drug problems as a teenager! i would not have lived through my teenage years without him. i was very suicidal and self-destructive as a teen. He had an approach that allowed me to be honest with him. He actually saved me from suicide many times. ive seen him as an adult. I trust him 100%
anonymous in Costa Mesa, CA – Mar 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Tambyraja, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tambyraja?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Child Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

1976
UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE

Does Dr. Samuel Tambyraja, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Tambyraja accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Samuel Tambyraja, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Tambyraja frequently treats Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Tambyraja treats.

Where is Dr. Samuel Tambyraja, MD's office located?

Dr. Tambyraja's office is located at 3200 W Market St Ste 111, Fairlawn, OH 44333. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Samuel Tambyraja, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Tambyraja has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Samuel Tambyraja, MD?

Community Behavioral Nursing Services3200 W Market St Ste 111 Fairlawn, OH 44333