Dr. Samuel Siddiqui, MD

Dr. Samuel Siddiqui, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Samuel Siddiqui, MD is a neurology specialist in Delray Beach, FL and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, The Aga Khan University in 1993 and specializes in neurology, behavioral neurology, and more.

16244 S Military Trl

Delray Beach, FL 33484

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Siddiqui

See how frequently Dr. Siddiqui performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
high
Migraine
Brain Disorders

Dr. Siddiqui's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Siddiqui "Quality care with individual attention and respect.  Doctor will look you in the eye :)

We do not believe in giving a run around to the patient with unnecessary tests and referrals that only benefit the doctor.  If you are tired of the run around then come see us.  We cannot fix everything that can go wrong in neurological conditions but we guarantee we will tell you what is correct diagnosis."

• Neurology

• University Of Illinois At Peoria
    Internship Hospital | Completed

• The cholinergic therapies in Alzheimer’s disease,
  • Hypophosphatemia induced Neuropathy,
  • Autonomic dysfunction in Parkinson’s disease, a symptom survey in patients and controls,

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Siddiqui does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Siddiqui and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Siddiqui's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Siddiqui

3.7

Dr. Siddiqui?
Dr. Siddiqui's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Samuel Siddiqui, MD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Siddiqui and Katie performed my 1st Infini treatment. They were excellent. Caring, precise, knowledgeable and gentle. They knew exactly what to do l and I felt very comfortable. Dr. Siddiqui explains everything step by step. Will answer any questions. Patient. You are not treated like a number,...Read More
Patricia in Boynton Beach – Aug 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Siddiqui, MD?
Dr Siddiqui is a great Dr he has helped me with my recovery and he always take the time to listen to ya ....and his staff Courtney keeps everything smooth she is a step ahead always .she nice and always willing to help ya answer questions etc she is a busy bee....??
Dwayne pope in Kissimmee, FL – May 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Siddiqui, MD?
Dr.Siddiqui has been caring for my husbands neuropathy for the past year. He has the finest bedside manner I’ve ever seen in a physician. I go to the appointments with my husband and the dr talks to the both of us, looks directly in your eyes, is very honest and thorough. He makes sure you...Read More
Denise F in Delray Beach Fl – Feb 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Siddiqui, MD?
The office did schedule a same day new patient visit, however Dr. Siddiqui was an alarmist, not at all calming. After leaving the office with his word that his office would call to schedule certain tests, no one ever called. I called several times for results for a test that was done immediately ,...Read More
RB – Dec 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Siddiqui, MD?
Office mgr Emma Siddiqui okayed splitting my botox in 2 areas as previously done, BEFORE she scheduled my appt. Ashley Pelman checked me in, she was very rude! After I waited 10 minutes she told me they would NOT split the botox in 2 areas as I was told I could when I made the appt. I asked to talk...Read More
K. T. in Lantana, FL – Nov 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Siddiqui, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Siddiqui?