Dr. Samuel Siddiqui, MD

Dr. Samuel Siddiqui, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Samuel Siddiqui, MD is a neurology specialist in Delray Beach, FL and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, The Aga Khan University in 1993 and specializes in neurology, behavioral neurology, and more.

16244 S Military Trl

Delray Beach, FL 33484

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Siddiqui

See how frequently Dr. Siddiqui performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
high
Migraine
Brain Disorders

Dr. Siddiqui's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Siddiqui "Quality care with individual attention and respect.  Doctor will look you in the eye :)

We do not believe in giving a run around to the patient with unnecessary tests and referrals that only benefit the doctor.  If you are tired of the run around then come see us.  We cannot fix everything that can go wrong in neurological conditions but we guarantee we will tell you what is correct diagnosis."

• Neurology

• Emory University Rollins School Of Public Health
    Other Education | Completed 1999

• The cholinergic therapies in Alzheimer’s disease,
  • Hypophosphatemia induced Neuropathy,
  • Autonomic dysfunction in Parkinson’s disease, a symptom survey in patients and controls,

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Siddiqui does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Siddiqui and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Siddiqui's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Siddiqui to family and friends

Dr. Siddiqui's Performance

Dr. Siddiqui Says:
"

We request our patients give us feedback to allow us to continue to improve.  Thank you.

"

Dr.Siddiqui has been caring for my husbands neuropathy for the past year. He has the finest bedside manner I’ve ever seen in a physician. I go to the appointments with my husband and the dr talks to the both of us, looks directly in your eyes, is very honest and thorough. He makes sure you...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
The office did schedule a same day new patient visit, however Dr. Siddiqui was an alarmist, not at all calming. After leaving the office with his word that his office would call to schedule certain tests, no one ever called. I called several times for results for a test that was done immediately ,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
Office mgr Emma Siddiqui okayed splitting my botox in 2 areas as previously done, BEFORE she scheduled my appt. Ashley Pelman checked me in, she was very rude! After I waited 10 minutes she told me they would NOT split the botox in 2 areas as I was told I could when I made the appt. I asked to talk...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option1