Family Medicine  |
Dr. Samuel Rosati, MD
A physician for nearly 30 years with board certification in Family Medicine and certification in adult and pediatric life support and trauma. Expertise includes years of experience in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care Medicine, Occupational Medicine (DOT certification) and Addiction Medicine. Comfort level and expertise in treating patients of all ages from newborns to the elderly and all ages in between. Expertise with performing diagnostic and treatment procedures pertinent to common Family Medicine and Urgent Care problems. Member in good standing with the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Academy of Urgent Care Medicine.

320 N Clyde Morris Blvd

• Fidelis Care
  • Medicare
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Rosati

Patients are seen without waiting an excessive amount of time and many times without waiting at all. Our Urgent Care hours are extensive 7 am to 7 pm and we have weekend hours so getting in to be seen is convenient. We have x-rays and lab draw on site for patient convenience and perform many procedures on site related to Urgent Care including stitching wounds, injection therapy for pain relief, cast splinting of fractures and sprains etc.

We approach each case in a unhurried and professional manner and treat each patient with our full attention with rare interruptions. We take the time to listen before we examine and explain our treatment plan before it is given answering all questions before proceeding. We prescribe medication electronically to selected pharmacies to avoid excessive pharmacy wait time. And finally, we print out a visit summary and explanation of all pertinent diagnoses and treatment and when to follow up with private doctors or specialists.

Dr. Rosati's Experience

Dr. Rosati's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice
  • Sanctions found

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Abdominal Pain
  • Acute Bronchitis
  • Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Aspiration (Breathing in Foreign Object)
  • Asthmatic Bronchitis
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Infections
  • Strep Throat
  • Subacromial Bursitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trochanteric Bursitis
  • Upper Extremity Trauma
  • Wounds

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Antibiotic Therapy
  • Aspiration (Removal of Substance from Body)
  • Breathing Treatment
  • Suture Removal
  • Suture Soft Tissue Wound
  • Suture Uncomplicated Lacerations

1 Sanction
  • Disciplinary action in another state (1/25/2000)
    Action Taken: Revocation
    Summary: Dr. Samuel Mark Rosati, Lic #MD-041126-L

NATURE OF COMPLAINT

The physician was disciplined by the New York medical board.

ACTION TAKEN

• Niagara Falls Meml Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Niagara Falls Meml Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Rosati has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rosati has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rosati does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosati and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rosati's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosati to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Rosati Says:

In practicing medicine for nearly 30 years, I have met all kinds of patients from all walks of life and have thoroughly enjoyed meeting the overwhelming majority of them. But there have been a few patients that have crossed my path with alterior motives for visiting a doctor including narcotic drug seeking and attempting to get disability for medical conditions that clearly are not disabling. I...

Dr. Rosati's Performance
in Edgewater, FL |
very friendly. He makes it like he is your best friend and doesn't judge you. very comfortable to deal with.
in Edgewater, fl |
Fantastic
in Daytona Beach, FL |
Dr Rosati is the best doctor I ever had. He listens and in the Addiction clinic has turned my life around with Suboxone. I have been clean over a year and doing great. Great doctor and staff and great office, professional and friendly atmosphere. He is always very quick to get me in and out. not like your typical Dr's office. He works around my schedule so I can keep my appointments and work at the same time. He asks questions before forming judgments to make sure information is correct.bestdr
in Pittsford, NY |
He is a very good doctor, personable,understanding.
in Edgewater FL |
Took excellent care of father n law when he had Steven Johnson syndrome. Outstanding Doctor experience. Would recommend him to any patient. Drove to another city just to have this doctor care for father n law. Was misdiagnosed in ER and told rash was laundry detergent reaction and only when saw Dr Rosati was a clear diagnosis of Steven Johnson syndrome noted from Diltaizem. Easy to see the doctor because of Urgent Care walk in care. Great place.
in South Daytona Beach, FL |
Dr Rosati is the best doctor I ever had. He listens and in the Addiction clinic has turned my life around with Suboxone. I have been clean nearly a year and doing well. Great doctor and staff and great office, professional and friendly atmosphere. He works around my schedule so I can keep my appointmentsts and work at the same time
in Port Orange, FL |
I am very impressed and pleased with Dr Rosati and his staff. He correctly diagnosed me and gave me medicines that work well and allow me to function at work. There is no long office wait and staff are friendly and professional. I cant say enough positive things. Great doctor experience.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr Rosati has a great bedside manner and is excellant. Great as a doctor in Addiction medicine. Has helped me with my opiate addiction greatly and has helped me with my anxiety. Staff are great and appts are easy. Counselors are great. Would recommend this practice to any patient needing addiction medicine help.
New Smyrna Beach, FL |
This doctor is amazing. I have been to another doctor before seeing Dr Rosati where the diagnosis was wrong regarding my sorethroat and trouble swallowing. Dr Rosati was right on the money with my correct diagnosis and changed my medicine to something that got me better in just a few days. His urgent care center is relaxing and the staff were professional and nice. I would recommend this guy to anybody - great experience.
in New Smyrna Beach, FL |
Dr Rosati is very nice and easy going. Excellent doctor and listens well. Helping me a lot with my medical problem and staff is very nice. Like it here very much and want my husband to come here as well.
in Port Orange, FL |
Dr Rosati is knowledgeable and compassionate and allowed me back into drug addiction practice after I messed up with drugs. Staff is pleasant including MH therapy. Dr Rosati is friendly and makes me feel very comfortable. Would recommend him to any friends or family in need of a good doctor. When kicked out of drug clinic in past, had bad experience in 2 other facilities and was glad and relieved to get back into Dr Rosati's drug clinic.
in Port Orange, FL |
Dr. Rosati has been the best experience in my recovery. Along with Kathy Lichenwalter MH therapist. I have been clean off opiates for 25 months now and I can honestly say that Dr.Rosati is the driving influence in my success. He is friendly, open, honest and I feel he is completely dedicated to my continued successful recovery. Lastly I had a dangerous reaction to Prilosec and his care and expertise in urgent care got me through a scary episode. He is a great doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Samuel Rosati, MD?
Are you Dr. Rosati?