Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD is a pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Hollywood, FL and has been practicing for 16 years. He specializes in pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) and otolaryngology-head and neck surgery.

Dr. Ostrower's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ostrower

Dr. Ostrower?
Dr. Ostrower's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD
Loved it! Great Dr.!! Reasonable with any exam it may be needed, a human Dr., is great with kids. 5+ star for sure!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
My son had his tonsils removed and adenoids shaved down Dr Ostrower and his teamed prepared me for the “worst” but only the best happened. My son used to snore like an 18 wheeler truck and often choked and would sometimes stop breathing in his sleep. Since his surgery he has been sleeping like an angel and sounding like one also. The experience from his doctor visits to scheduling the surgery and even the amazing follow up calls from his staff, everything has been beyond amazing. Thank you Dr Ostrower for giving both my son and myself a good nights rest. You rock.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
My son (4 years old) has his tonsils removed by Dr Scott Brietzke in May. I had an amazing experience with him and the staff. I wanted to do the surgery as soon as possible since we had travel plans and I wanted my son to have enough time to heal and recuperate after the surgery. The office was able to schedule the surgery within a few days of meeting the doctor. The staff was very attentive to every detail and followed up with me numerous times to make sure I received clearance from my son’s pediatrician and everything was ready to go. The day of the surgery, my son was very nervous and uneasy, but everyone, from the nurses to the doctor to the ladies in the front desk of the hospital were making sure that my son enjoyed his stay by giving him gifts and stickers and had him watch movies. After the surgery, Dr Brietzke was very thorough with the after care instructions and so were the nurses. After a few days, I also received follow up calls to make sure everything was ok. He was great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
Dr. Ostrower did a tonsillectomy on both of my daughters and I couldn't be happier with the care and concern him and his staff had for my girls. Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
My 2 yr old son had to get tubes in both ears and Dr Ostrower made him feel safe and comfortable and I felt informed and trusting through the whole process. He is doing amazing now and hearing normally for the first time after the operation. Very happy! Definitely recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
Terrible experience! Dr. Ostrower removed my 4 year old son's adenoids and tonsils, at his follow up visit he had an ear infection that was previous treated but wasn't fully cure. Dr. said i should go back to see my pediatrician because he doesn't treat the small stuff but only the big stuff as if my son's ear infection wasn't big enough for him to care for. He finally prescribed me with an stronger antibiotics to treat the ear infection he told me I can run 7 red lights if i needed to, rude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
We were highly recommend to see Dr Ostrower for our sons fever syndrome and I’m so glad we made an appointment. Not only is the doctor amazing his staff was wonderful too. We were nervous our son needed surgery tonsil and adenoids removed but Dr Ostrower took his time explained everything to us and made us feel so comfortable! I work in a hospital and the bedside manner and kindness Dr Istrower had with our son I will be forever grateful too! Thank you again
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
I am very grateful with Dr. Ostrower & his team. They are incredibly professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to any parent without hesitation. My daughter is 2 years old and I was so scared of her reaction at the hospital but Dr. Ostrower's words made me feel confident and the entire Team at Joe DiMaggio made her feel like home. She had no problems at all in her recovery. From the bottom of my heart: Thank You
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
I have never had a better experience than I did with Dr. Ostrower and staff! My son has been a patient for the past 2 years for large (and I mean LARGE) tonsils and bear growling snoring. Dr. Ostrower spoke candidly about our treatment options. We decided on surgery, and everything met our expectations. My son healed rapidly from surgery and breathing clearly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
Dr. Ostrower & his team are incredibly professional, courteous, & knowledgeable. My 3 year old is terrified of doctors, hospitals, etc. Dr. O made him feel relaxed & even made him laugh. Dr. O's nurse (Patty) & surgical scheduler (Eduardo) were both extremely helpful. Surgery was scheduled at Joe DiMaggio. He enjoyed the pre op play area & was visited by fun clown. Everything from A to Z went extremely well and I wouldn't take him anywhere else. Well worth the drive from Palm Beach County!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
There is not words to drescribe how greatful I am with Dr. Ostrower and his staff. After 2 months of searching for other specialists opinion, finally my baby was able to sleep on peace. Dr. Ostrower was the only one offering a solution to my baby's condition. The best for this team, you guys are awesome. Thank you :)!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
Dr. Ostrower is a genius! He is truly exceptional in the way he speaks with his patients and their family. My husband and I recommend him and his staff to any parent. My children have had surgery with Dr. Ostrower and I can truly say he is the kindest surgeon I have ever met. His staff is friendly, courteous and competent in their jobs and knowledge. I would recommend this doctor without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
I have seen several ENT Doctors in the past for my child due to his complexity. My experience in this office has far surpassed that of other offices. The staff is very friendly and Dr. Ostrower was outstanding. He took his time with my child and reassured my as we made a great treatment plan. I have never felt more confident that my child was getting the care that he needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
Dr. Ostrower is worth the wait. If you want your child to be seen by the best there is then he is the man to go to. Very nice and he takes his time with us explaining what is going on. Recommend 100%!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
Dr. Ostrower and John PA are great at what they do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
Dr. Ostrower took his time in explaining everything to us. He has a really nice and clean office with state of the art equipment. He has great staff, including his PA. I recommend him, he is worth the wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
When you are fortunate enough to have access to a skilled physician you have a heart of gratitude. What makes Dr. Ostrower and his team stand apart is the understanding that accessibility is the key to developing good rapport with patients and their families. Having the ability to call the nurse and have questions answered and concerns addressed inspired confidence that my child was in the most capable hands. Thank you Dr. Ostrower, for providing excellent, holistic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
Many of your patients have recommended you as a good doctor. But I am going one step further to also to recommend you as a great human being. Thanks. MUCHAS GRACIAS !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
Dr Ostrower is so patient and informative. He truly cares for his patients. I trust him with my miracle baby and would recommend him to ANYONE looking for someone who doesn't make you feel silly when you ask questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ostrower?

Dr. Ostrower accepts

Dr. Ostrower accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Molina
Tricare
TriCare for Life
Neighborhood Health Partnership

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Ostrower's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Chronic Tonsillitis
  • Cleft Lip
  • Cleft Lip and Palate
  • Cleft Palate
  • Cleft Palate Repair (Palatoplasty)
  • Cochlear Implant Insertion
  • Common Cold
  • Conductive Hearing Loss
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Cough
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Frenectomy
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Glossectomy
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngitis
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft
  • Oral Cancer
  • Otitis Media
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Peritonsillar Abscess
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Samuel Ostrower is board-certified in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery with subspecialty fellowship training in pediatric otolaryngology. He completed his bachelor's degree in biology at Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas, where he grad...

• Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

Children's Hospital Boston-Harvard Medical School
Albert Einstein College Medicine
Albert Einstein College Of Med
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
2003
Texas Technical University
2003

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ostrower treats patients.