Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD

Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD

Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Male

Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD is a Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Wellington, FL. He is affiliated with Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital. His office is not accepting new patients.

Joe DiMaggio Children's Health Specialty Center Wellington

Joe DiMaggio Children's Health Specialty Center Wellington3377 S State Road 7 Ste 100 Wellington, FL 33449

Memorial Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology

Memorial Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology5830 Coral Ridge Dr Ste 140 Coral Springs, FL 33076
    • Tue: closed
    • Thu: closed
    • Fri: closed
    • Sat: closed
New Patient?
Memorial Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology1131 N 35th Ave Ste 300 Hollywood, FL 33021
New Patient?

"Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital physicians provide a wide variety of high-quality medical and surgical services with clinical expertise and a focus on compassionate, patient- and family-centered care in a ..."

- Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Ostrower's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ostrower

Dr. Ostrower

BEST DOCTOR AROUND! My three-year-old daughter just loves him and we are forever grateful for him. He is compassionate, has great bedside manner, very professional and knowledgeable, and exceptional with children. I will recommend him to everyone who needs an ENT!
Alissa Kleinman – Dec 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
Dr. Ostrower saved our infant son's life. We were given the life-altering news that our newborn son needed surgery to live. Although we were devastated and nearly speechless, my husband and I both walked toward the hospital from his office and said the same thing to each other: "That was the best doctor I have ever seen." Dr. Ostrower delivered heart-breaking news with compassion, knowledge, and patience. He answered every question calmly, checked on our son every day for weeks, always explained everything that was going on, and most importantly, he is our hero. We are honored to have worked with such an incredible doctor. For the first time, my husband and I felt heard and understood. We have never trusted a doctor more. Not only did he "catch" the big things, but he also figured out other (not ENT related) issues because he is just a wonderful doctor. If you are considering seeing him - go ( and tell him we said hi :) )
Maverick – Nov 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
If you have to take your child to an ENT doctor then why not go to the best, Dr. Ostrower. Certainly an ENT exam is not enjoyable so wait and go here so you don't feel unsure and feel you need another opinion and therefore subject your child to the experience twice. When we left Dr. Ostrower we felt great because he was thorough and explained everything in a way that even made sense to his patient. He was also so calming . . . I wish the ENT I went to as an adult had a bedside manner like Dr. Ostrowerer.
alissa – Mar 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
Loved it! Great Dr.!! Reasonable with any exam it may be needed, a human Dr., is great with kids. 5+ star for sure!!
Tatiana – Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
My son had his tonsils removed and adenoids shaved down Dr Ostrower and his teamed prepared me for the “worst” but only the best happened. My son used to snore like an 18 wheeler truck and often choked and would sometimes stop breathing in his sleep. Since his surgery he has been sleeping like an angel and sounding like one also. The experience from his doctor visits to scheduling the surgery and even the amazing follow up calls from his staff, everything has been beyond amazing. Thank you Dr Ostrower for giving both my son and myself a good nights rest. You rock.
Stephanie Heron – Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
My son (4 years old) has his tonsils removed by Dr Scott Brietzke in May. I had an amazing experience with him and the staff. I wanted to do the surgery as soon as possible since we had travel plans and I wanted my son to have enough time to heal and recuperate after the surgery. The office was able to schedule the surgery within a few days of meeting the doctor. The staff was very attentive to every detail and followed up with me numerous times to make sure I received clearance from my son’s pediatrician and everything was ready to go. The day of the surgery, my son was very nervous and uneasy, but everyone, from the nurses to the doctor to the ladies in the front desk of the hospital were making sure that my son enjoyed his stay by giving him gifts and stickers and had him watch movies. After the surgery, Dr Brietzke was very thorough with the after care instructions and so were the nurses. After a few days, I also received follow up calls to make sure everything was ok. He was great
Paola Levi in Aventura, FL – Jun 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
Dr. Ostrower did a tonsillectomy on both of my daughters and I couldn't be happier with the care and concern him and his staff had for my girls. Thank you!!
Kelli Yoder in Cooper City, FL – May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
My 2 yr old son had to get tubes in both ears and Dr Ostrower made him feel safe and comfortable and I felt informed and trusting through the whole process. He is doing amazing now and hearing normally for the first time after the operation. Very happy! Definitely recommend!!
Caroline Kuduk in Deerfield Beach, FL – Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
Terrible experience! Dr. Ostrower removed my 4 year old son's adenoids and tonsils, at his follow up visit he had an ear infection that was previous treated but wasn't fully cure. Dr. said i should go back to see my pediatrician because he doesn't treat the small stuff but only the big stuff as if my son's ear infection wasn't big enough for him to care for. He finally prescribed me with an stronger antibiotics to treat the ear infection he told me I can run 7 red lights if i needed to, rude.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Coral Springs, FL – Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
We were highly recommend to see Dr Ostrower for our sons fever syndrome and I’m so glad we made an appointment. Not only is the doctor amazing his staff was wonderful too. We were nervous our son needed surgery tonsil and adenoids removed but Dr Ostrower took his time explained everything to us and made us feel so comfortable! I work in a hospital and the bedside manner and kindness Dr Istrower had with our son I will be forever grateful too! Thank you again
Vicki Losasso in Coconut Creek, FL – Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
I am very grateful with Dr. Ostrower & his team. They are incredibly professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to any parent without hesitation. My daughter is 2 years old and I was so scared of her reaction at the hospital but Dr. Ostrower's words made me feel confident and the entire Team at Joe DiMaggio made her feel like home. She had no problems at all in her recovery. From the bottom of my heart: Thank You
Deerfield Beach, FL – Jun 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
I have never had a better experience than I did with Dr. Ostrower and staff! My son has been a patient for the past 2 years for large (and I mean LARGE) tonsils and bear growling snoring. Dr. Ostrower spoke candidly about our treatment options. We decided on surgery, and everything met our expectations. My son healed rapidly from surgery and breathing clearly!
C. Zullo in Coral Springs, FL – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
Dr. Ostrower & his team are incredibly professional, courteous, & knowledgeable. My 3 year old is terrified of doctors, hospitals, etc. Dr. O made him feel relaxed & even made him laugh. Dr. O's nurse (Patty) & surgical scheduler (Eduardo) were both extremely helpful. Surgery was scheduled at Joe DiMaggio. He enjoyed the pre op play area & was visited by fun clown. Everything from A to Z went extremely well and I wouldn't take him anywhere else. Well worth the drive from Palm Beach County!
Lake Worth, FL – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
There is not words to drescribe how greatful I am with Dr. Ostrower and his staff. After 2 months of searching for other specialists opinion, finally my baby was able to sleep on peace. Dr. Ostrower was the only one offering a solution to my baby's condition. The best for this team, you guys are awesome. Thank you :)!!!
Yane in Miami, FL – May 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
Dr. Ostrower is a genius! He is truly exceptional in the way he speaks with his patients and their family. My husband and I recommend him and his staff to any parent. My children have had surgery with Dr. Ostrower and I can truly say he is the kindest surgeon I have ever met. His staff is friendly, courteous and competent in their jobs and knowledge. I would recommend this doctor without hesitation.
Hollywood, FL – Apr 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
I have seen several ENT Doctors in the past for my child due to his complexity. My experience in this office has far surpassed that of other offices. The staff is very friendly and Dr. Ostrower was outstanding. He took his time with my child and reassured my as we made a great treatment plan. I have never felt more confident that my child was getting the care that he needed.
Hollywood, FL – Apr 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
Dr. Ostrower is worth the wait. If you want your child to be seen by the best there is then he is the man to go to. Very nice and he takes his time with us explaining what is going on. Recommend 100%!
Hollywood, FL – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
Dr. Ostrower and John PA are great at what they do.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
boynton beach, fl – Mar 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
Dr. Ostrower took his time in explaining everything to us. He has a really nice and clean office with state of the art equipment. He has great staff, including his PA. I recommend him, he is worth the wait.
Hollywood, FL – Mar 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?
When you are fortunate enough to have access to a skilled physician you have a heart of gratitude. What makes Dr. Ostrower and his team stand apart is the understanding that accessibility is the key to developing good rapport with patients and their families. Having the ability to call the nurse and have questions answered and concerns addressed inspired confidence that my child was in the most capable hands. Thank you Dr. Ostrower, for providing excellent, holistic care.
Mrs. Johnson in Hollywood, FL – Feb 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ostrower?