Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics  |
Dr. Samuel Messieh, MD
Dr. Samuel Messieh, MD is a joint replacement & reconstruction orthopedics doctor who practices in Winter Haven, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Messieh is affiliated with Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center and Winter Haven Hospital.

1601 6th St SE

Winter Haven, FL 33880

• AvMed
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Messieh

Dr. Messieh's Experience

Dr. Messieh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics

• University Of Western Ontario
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Joint Implant Surgeons Inc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Messieh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Messieh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Messieh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Messieh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Messieh to family and friends
Dr. Messieh's Performance
in Auburndale, FL |
I had a bad left arthritic hip; I had lost length in my leg and the pain was getting worse. I saw Dr Messieh who told me I needed surgery yesterday. What I liked about Dr. Messieh was that he is confident, caring and he tells it like it is. His staff is just wonderful, always there to answer questions. I immediately knew I was with the right Doctor for my hip replacement. Replacement went great, minimal pain and I was up and walking the same day. Why did I wait so long........
in Lakeland, FL |
You have a professionally pleasant staff who work well together. You are open and honest s to what you expect and if one does his part one can be sure that you will more than do your part. I would recommend you and your staff to anyone. Thank you for making my experience in having two total knee replacements one that was made easier because of your skills and the professionalism of the staff around you. A big thank you to you all
in Frostproof, FL |
Dr Messieh has done both of my hips in the past 3 years. I was up walking the same day and without a walker or cane by 2 weeks post op. His staff and home care team are top notch.
in Winter Haven Fl |
Dr.Messiah is best.what can happen to me.I had hip surgery 2 weeks ago.I was walking same day 4 hours after surgery with minimum pain.Today I .can do everything what I want.Thank you Dr.Messieh.You always will be my hero. Jan Javorek/patient/.
in Haines City, FL |
Dr Messieh did an excellent job with my hip replacement surgery. Amazed by quick recovery time with minor pain never requiring prescribed medication. I was walking comfortably the same day of surgery. I would highly recommend him.
in Kissimmee, FL |
It's tough to be a 5 star, but Samuel Messieh, MD was at least a 5 in every aspect of my total hip replacement using the anterior approach. He explained the advantages and disadvantages of the anterior, answered all my questions and followed through with excellent administrative and staff assistance.
i liked Dr. Messieh a lot. He was a pleasant person and quite knowledgable! I'd go to him again.
in Davenport, FL |
I was an Emergency Department RN in the Philadelphia,PA area for 42 years. I found Dr. Messieh to be extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to adequately & patiently explain any questions presented by myself or my husband, before and after surgery. He is very supportive & encouraging. My total knee replacement was uneventful, with an amazingly quick return to full activity, & little to no pain after a few weeks. I highly recommend Dr. Messieh to my family, friends, & colleagues.
in Sebring, FL |
Dr. Messieh is an excellent surgeon. To say that may seem like a generic description. It might even mean nothing to one who hasn't had him as a surgeon. But to a young woman who had a very challenging case, it means everything. Surgery is a scary thing on any given day. Dr. Messieh is very straightforward yet patient with you and is always willing to answer questions. This made my fear literally non existent. My quality of life has increased immensely and I really couldn't thank him enough.
in Auburndale, FL |
Everyone including Dr Messieh was Amazing and the care was outstanding.
in Sebring, FL |
Dr. Messieh is strict, extremely orderly, confident in his abilities and demanding. This said, he knows what he can do, how his patients can & will recover-if they follow his instructions. Every person who works with him knows what he wants & how he wants it, this is apparent in the care received. I received a new hip & 3 wks. later was driving, traveled to Puerto Rico 6 wks. later & at times forget that I even had surgery. I highly recommend this doctor & feel blessed to have him as my doctor
in Winter Haven,Fl. |
Super happy with everything Dr.Messieh has done for me sofare.I will have my other hip replaced as soon as possable.Respect his str8 forward approach on what can be done or not.(tells ya how it is)His staff is on key with whats going on and there for any help needed.I am shocked with the resolute of the first hip replacement,I've had to live with the pain for so many yrs I thought it was the way it was going to be for ever..No more pain in left hip!Can't thank him and his staff enough!
in Lake Wales, FL |
Dr Messieh and his office and staff were very friendly, organized and efficient both in the office, pre-op, and after surgery.
in Nalcrest,FL |
Dr. Messieh is fantastic! Not only is he a skilled surgeon, but an upbeat no nonsense kind of guy! He will tell you straight up that he can help you but you have to commit to working hard on your therapy before and after surgery. His office is well run by a friendly and knowledgeable staff and very fashionably decorated. I would not hesitate in recommending, Dr. Messieh to anyone who is looking for a better quality of life. He came highly recommended to me and I am a well satisfied patient.
Estero, FL |
He is a surgeon that goes above and beyond and gives each of his patients a special gift...their dignity. I would highly recommend him. Their is no one else I would choose.
in Lakeland, FL |
Had a verrry bad hip, ball had fused to pelvic and little chance surgery would work, Dr. Messieh was able to remove the fused bone then the whole joint and replaced it, I had surgery 2 weeks ago and walking better than I have in years, very little to no pain during my re-hab. I am 65 years old and feeling better than ever, highly recommend this Doctor and his staff who has been great also.
in Davenport, FL |
Dr. Messieh is a consummate professional. He is extremely skilled in his field. His skill level had me back on my feet in a matter of days after a total hip replacement.
in Bartow, FL |
Very professional and always feeling he always had my best interest
in Winter Haven, FL |
Dr. Messieh and his team are simply the best if you are considering total hip replacement. I was admitted to the hospital on a Wednesday and released the next day. Minimal pain and rehab. Best thing I ever did for myself....what can I say other than this doctor gave me my life back.
in Lake Wales, FL |
Best doctor I will ever have. Tough and to the point but he knows what he is doing and genuinely cares about his patients.
in Winter Garden, FL |
This practice, like many others, consistently overbook appointment so that the patient has to wait and hour after their appointment time before being seen. This has gotten more and more prevalent and needs to be addressed. Doctors are not the only people who have busy schedules and cannot afford to wait around. Also, staff and doctor are not attentive to the limitations of patients. Frequently overcrowded waiting area.
Have you seen Dr. Samuel Messieh, MD?
Are you Dr. Messieh?