Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Samuel Marynick, MD
Dr. Samuel Marynick, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 72 years old and has been practicing for 45 years. Dr. Marynick is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas and Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas.

3600 Gaston Ave Ste 504

Dallas, TX 75246

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Marynick

Dr. Marynick's Experience

Dr. Marynick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Cushing's Syndrome

• Parkland Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1974
  • Nih Bethesda
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1977

Dr. Marynick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Marynick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marynick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marynick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marynick to family and friends
Dr. Marynick's Performance
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Marynick, his embryologist Dr. Correa-Pérez, his nurses Abbey and Kelsey along with the front office staff were a complete godsend for my husband and I. Going through infertility is such a fragile time in your life and to know that we had such a dedicated team on our side, that made us feel that they wanted a baby for us just as bad as we wanted it for ourselves, was so life-giving. They take time to figure out your particular circumstances and work through the best approach for YOU!
in Bryan, TX |
Dr. Marynick did what other doctors couldn't do - he sat down and LISTENED to us. He wanted to know about US, and come up with a proper diagnosis before he started poking around, doing surgeries, etc. He is very meticulous, kind, caring, and after 7 years of trying to concieve - was THE doctor who figured out what was going on. As we speak, I'm staring at my 6 month old miracle daughter.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Marynick is kind and brilliant, however, he does have a quirky personality that may take some getting used to! His embryologist, Dr. Correa, is amazing at what he does and so warm. Together, they gave me the gift of a beautiful daughter on the first attempt at IVF when I had lots of challenges to overcome. To me, that is the best recommendation I can give.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Marynick is beyond brilliant. Even doctors not in his same field say he is the smartest doctor in Dallas (even smarter than themselves). Dr. Marynick customized his care to each patient and is willing to take time to understand each set of circumstances to determine the best course of action. Our result was perfect, boy/girl twins and they are with every penny!!!!
Bullard, TX |
After 2 miscarriages, I delivered my son, via emergency section 5 weeks early. After 2 more miscarriages, we lived in Orange County CA, and not even the F.E. there could find anything wrong. We then moved back to TX, and experienced another miscarriage. Dr. Marynick is the only doctor who was ever able to see and diagnose a septate uterus. He is able to find, research and solve issues that no other doctor can or will. We then successfully had our 2nd child (10 lbs 15 oz!) thanks to Dr. M.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Marynick is a miracle worker. We are very thankful for him and his team. Unlike other fertility doctors, Dr. Marynick tried to understand and treat the underlying issues (rather than just jump straight to IUI/IVF). He's expensive but worth every penny.
Dallas, TX |
This entire clinic is incredible! Dr. Marynick, or as well call him, Dr. Meticulous is extremely thorough and is never in a rush. He is always accessible-he even gave us his personal phone number. He and his INCREDIBLE team treated us a member of the family. We are so grateful to have been under his care. Thank you TXCRH!
Dallas, TX |
Dr Marynick is hands down the best fertility doctor. He is not only brilliant but kind and compassionate. His staff is amazing as well.
in Richardson, TX |
Dr. Marynick is one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. He has a wonderful bedside manner and his knowledge knows no bounds. Several members of my family have been patients of his for various reasons and I wouldn't trust our specific care to anyone else.
Richardson, TX |
I felt like I was bothering and annoying the office staff any time I called. All results took at least a wee to 3 weeks to receive results. Our current doctor (we switched doctors) takes a day to call us with results. When experienced side effects from medication I was told by Dr. M. that I was "an adult, could make my own decision and could stop treatment." No compassion. They wouldn't file through insurance because I didn't "have fertility insurance" when really they knew I was out of network.
in Dallas |
The best!!
in Dallas, TX |
He is a miracle worker. Kind with amazing bedside manner, yet brilliant in his medical prowess. I have been with Dr. Marynick for over 4 years now – for both fertility and endocrinology needs. My first try at IVF with him was successful and resulted in two healthy babies. Can't say enough about him. So grateful for his care.
in Irving, TX |
The doctor seems fairly good, but the Staff was very rude on the phone. After 3 or 4 rude experiences and lots of money, I had to go to another doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Samuel Marynick, MD?
Are you Dr. Marynick?