Dr. Samuel Markind, MD

Dr. Samuel Markind, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Samuel Markind, MD is a neurology specialist in Danbury, CT and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University in 1983 and specializes in neurology.

69 Sand Pit Rd Ste 300

Danbury, CT 06810

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Markind

See how frequently Dr. Markind performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
Subdural Hemorrhage
Dementia

Dr. Markind's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Allegheny Genl Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Markind has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Markind does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Markind and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Markind's Reviews

1.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Markind to family and friends

Dr. Markind's Performance

FAIR

As a cancer patient, I see all types of Dr.’s on a regular basis & have never encountered any Dr. with such a condescending & pious demeanor. I brought my mother here to be checked after having been in the hospital. He immediately cut me off in conversation & did not wish to hear from me, more...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Wish I could give him a zero. Incredibly disrespectful. No empathy at all. Or really much basic human decency. He was dismissive of my concerns. Refused to see things from my perspective. Clearly didn't care about me or what happened to me. Like the possibility that I have a tumor is just some...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Markind treats my mom and was very good at engaging and handling her condition. Put my mom right at ease.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He was fine. Spent a reasonable amount of time with me. Listened. Offered reasonable treatment plan and explain it. Bedside manner was just fair: he wasn't warm but wasn't a jerk either. His PA is great. Experience was fine overall.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
If I could rate no stars I would. Horrible doctor who misdiagnosed me with CIDP and MS. He put me through several painful tests including a spinal tap and nerve study. I went to another doctor at Yale New Haven that told me he was wrong. I have MS and not CIDP. Awful bedside manner.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option10thumbs down icon option0