Dr. Samuel Lusk, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Lusk

S Gary Lusk MD

1001 S Capital of Texas Hwy West Lake Hills, TX 78746

Dr. Samuel Lusk, MD is a psychiatry specialist in West Lake Hills, TX and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from University Of Texas At Houston in 1986 and specializes in psychiatry.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Lusk accepts

Dr. Lusk accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Lusk's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lusk's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Dementia
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Frontotemporal Dementia
  • Lewy Body Dementia
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychosis

Dr. Lusk's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Samuel Lusk, MD
Very good psychatrist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lusk, MD?
Dr Lusk is professional, yet very friendly and approachable. You feel as if you are a real person and not just another lunkhead in a chair. Dr. Lusk is highly intelligent and yet can boil things down to something you can understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lusk, MD?
Our 31 year old daughter has been under Dr. Lusk’s care since the age of 9 for what has turned out to be a mood disorder. Hence, our entire family has come under his care & guidance - and I do not use either term (care or guidance) lightly. I firmly believe that it does take a village to raise.a child - and that every village needs a Dr. Lusk. Dr. Lusk and Maggie Lusk run a tight but very comfortable ship and help set the stage for their patients to succeed on a personal & professional level.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lusk, MD?
I would, and have recommended Dr. Lusk To my friends and my family members. I've often wondered what my life would be like had I never met him and been fortunate enough to be placed under his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lusk, MD?
We are blessed to have known Dr. Lusk & Maggie for over 12 years. Dr. Lusk takes the time to understand his patient; he is the only doctor I know who in his 1st meeting, takes time (in our case over an hour) to obtain historical & current info to aid in the treatment of his patient. Since our first meeting many yrs ago, he has helped our children too; he & Maggie were there for us in moments of crisis despite their own personal physical crisis at the time. Their care & concern is palpable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lusk, MD?
Dr. Lusk was very helpful to me and my wife when I was going through a difficult time, which turned out to be caused by a head injury that I had suffered many, many years ago. He was able to work out what type of medication could be used to balance out my system, where the typical meds did not. He also helped me find other good doctors to help with my situation. Dr. Lusk is excellent at what he does, and is a generally smart guy. On top of that, he and his office assistant/wife, are good people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lusk, MD?
I'm forever grateful to the internist who referred me to Dr. Lusk 20+ years ago. Dr. Lusk has successfully treated three generations of my family plus several friends. After meeting him, my dad told me, "I'd give anything if I could have had his help forty years ago!" I feel the same way. Dr. Lusk has given us relief & peace. He listens with care, tracks my overall health, & offers clear explanations. He's upbeat, kind, and wise. His wife, his stellar office manager, provides superb service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lusk, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Lusk?s for a very long time. I had seen several psychiatrists prior to seeing Dr. Lusk, none of whom took the time to get to know me, nor to diagnose me properly. Quite frankly, a couple of them gave me the creeps. Dr. Lusk was, and is, different. He listens and actually hears what I say. He is interested in me as a whole ? my other disease states and my family relationships. This is very important to me and much appreciated. I have had a rough time with a son who
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lusk, MD?
I am a patient of Dr. Lusk for 16+ years, following a severe postpartum depression. I am so grateful my postpartum depression was the doorway to finally getting a proper diagnosis & medication for the prior 20 yrs of anxiety & depression, which I thought my stubbornness, will power, & denial would magically solve. Thank God, really and honestly, thank God I found my way to Dr. Lusk. I literally owe my life to him and can not fathom what my life, or my family's life would be without he and Maggie
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lusk, MD?
Dr. Lusk is an absolute expert in his field. I give him great credit for being able to pinpoint the type of medication I need to effectively treat my particular type of Bipolar II. After seeing several other psychiatrists over the years, I now have an accurate diagnosis and my mood is stabilized. However, Dr. Lusk is so much more than a doctor who diagnoses and prescribes. He and his office manager, Maggie Lusk, provide great compassion and demonstrate true concern for their patients' well-being
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lusk, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lusk?

Each individual is unique. Education, clinical experience, and my own life's journey provide a background for an assessment that includes family and others. The evaluation is hoped to be both clinical and educational providing a path to understanding...

• Psychiatry