Dr. Samuel Lam, MD

Dr. Samuel Lam, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |

Dr. Samuel Lam, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Plano, TX. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Lam is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano.

Lam Facial Plastics

6101 Chapel Hill Blvd Ste 101

Plano, TX 75093

Learn about Dr. Lam

Dr. Lam's Experience

Dr. Lam's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

This content was provided by Dr. Lam "Dr. Samuel Lam is the founder of Lam Facial Plastics in Dallas, Texas. The triple certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and Hair Restoration Surgeon believes the goal of every cosmetic enhancement, surgical or nonsurgical, is to achieve the best natural aesthetic results and or functional outcome while tailoring every surgery to the patients features and desires. He has authored 5 major medical textbooks on Facial Rejuvenation, Cosmetic Surgery for the Asian Face, Fat Grafting and Hair Transplants."

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Botox® Injection
  • Brow Lift
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery

• Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Albany Med College
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

• Nasal Knowledge Bowl Winner, International Rhinologic Society/American Rhinologic Society, 2000
  • Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award, Nomination, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, 2000
  • John Orlando Roe Research Prize, American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Foundation, 2002
  • Award for Outstanding Achievement in Otolaryngology, Baylor College of Medicine, 1995

• French

Dr. Lam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lam to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Lam's Performance
i have full trust in his ability to improve my appearance in a natural way
I was most pleased with every aspect of the procedure. From the moment of my arrival, everyone's entire focus seemed to be on my comfort. The friendly atmosphere displayed by the staff, not only toward me but toward each other, made me feel very relaxed and reassured. Finally, I am familiar with Dr. Lam's many videos on hair restoration. I can say without hesitation. that his competence, innovation, technique and courtesy are the real deal.
Dr Lam is an extraordinary surgeon. His ability to create a more beautiful face with a syringe is nothing short of magic. Each time I leave his office, I'm more amazed by his talent! He's thoughtful, kind, intelligent and his staff is amazing!
From the moment I entered the office I was received with professionalism, class, and kindness. Dr Lam and his team are very confident, leaving me feel very comfortable with deciding to have a face lift.
I noticed as my tmj progressed my jaw muscles were getting stronger and bigger as I got older and my jaw line was becoming very unfeminine and blocky looking. Dr. Lam suggested that I do a jaw reduction which sounded scary at first until he explained that all it consisted of was injections of botox in my jaws. I tried it and within a week or two I saw a beautiful , slimming effect and I felt my face looked more feminine like it used to. I highly recommend this procedure and Dr. Lam!
God has blessed mankind with a few people that truly make a difference in our lives. Intelligence is not enough. Leadership is not enough. But those people who utilize their intelligence and leadership to the betterment of others are the true gifts of creation. Dr Lam, although brilliant, would not be exceptional without his ability to connect with people and to understand and appreciate their needs. Dr Lam utilizes his gifts to the betterment of others.
When I first contemplated finding a doctor for Botox and fillers, I was really concerned about finding a good doctor. Its a big decision to make, and I wanted to make sure that the doctor I found really knew what he was doing. I have found this with Dr Lam. He has a lot of knowledge and has the artistic ability to visualize what really needs to be done. I now fly in from out of state in order to stay with Dr Lam. Would highly recommend him to anyone!
in Dallas, TX |
In December, I had a hair transplant with Dr. Lam. I just came in for my six-month check up and the change is dramatic. As I am getting older, almost sixty, my receding hairline was causing me to lose hair along my crown also. Dr. Lam told me what he could do, and his changes are substantial. I would highly recommend Dr. Lam to anyone looking at a hair restoration procedure.
in Plano, Tx |
Dr. Lam has been seeing me for over 10 years, and I have been receiving injections during this time. I have always received superb service from both him and his staff. I am completely satisfied and I will continue to see him frequently.
in Plano, TX |
Last week I had an upper blepharoplasty with Dr. Lam. I was starting to have excess skin around my eyes and was looking tired. It was time to do something that would make me look more youthful, and less exhausted. I?m thrilled with my results. My recovery was incredible. I was back up and going within two days. I?m shocked how easy it was and what a simple procedure it was for such a good result.
in Dallas, TX |
Not a professional Dr. experience. I had been physically hurt and deformed by another professional. I came to seek help, as I could barely talk and didn't look like myself. He reached over and put his hand on my leg and said, you need to forgive the person who did this.WHAT, He could have helped me or lead me to someone who could, as there was a procedure called Ultherapy and some injections to my lips to help He was protecting the other person who hurt me instead of helping me. i cry cry
Have you seen Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?

Visit Dr. Lam