Dr. Samuel Lam, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 51

Dr. Lam

Lam Facial Plastics

6101 Chapel Hill Blvd Plano, TX 75093

Dr. Samuel Lam, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Princeton University in 1991 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Lam's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lam

Dr. Lam?
Dr. Lam's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Samuel Lam, MD
Dr. Lam has the best bed-side manner. He is an expert in his field. I would not trust my face to anyone else.
Kelly R. – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?
No. Unskilled surgical practices caused permanent scarring and chronic pain.
Feb 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?
Eyebrow transplant changed my life; self esteem etc
M. F. – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?
Dr Lam really listens and makes the experience a collaboration. He is a true artist and knows how to create a youthful, yet natural look. His staff make the visit enjoyable while combining professional support.
G. P. – Dec 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?
I've had trouble with jaw pain and bulky masseter muscles ever since I was a teenager, not only was it very painful but it made my face look boxy. Dr. Lam has done an incredible job and I feel comfortable knowing I can trust his expertise on when to come back for follow-up appointments. I experience no pain or downtime, and I feel better both with not having any more jaw pain and with how I look with a slimmer face. I wish I knew about Dr. Lam a long time ago!
M. M. – Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?
Dr. Lam explained the procedure of my Keloid Excision on my left earlobe. He was patient and answered all my questions. The procedure went smoothly. I did the radiation right after the procedure. It's been seven months and I see no sign of my Keloid returning. There is a fine line on my earlobe where my Keloid used to be which is nothing compared to the scar that was there before. Dr. Samuel Lam will continue with the follow ups
Anonymous – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?
I have been a patient for 15 years. Dr Lamm always has something new whether it be a procedure or product to enhance and educate his patients appearance. He is extremely bright, fun, creative and doesn't waste patients money on something that will not enhance their appearance.
Anonymous – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?
I was reborn the day Dr. Lam redid a botched lip-filling procedure. I spent YEARS living in shame smiling for camera pictures in a strange way to hide the horrible lips I had! Not any more! I was a new person all thanks to a doctor who understood the structure of the face and how one little thing that is "off" throws the whole face "off." This one fix changed my life but made me also realize the face is like a portrait and the structure of one's face determines what can be done to not ruin or distort the "picture" one sees. Not every plastic surgeon will do "justice" to you. Come to Plano and have this one doctor carefully evaluate what can be done so as to not ruin the one face you have been given as your "gift!" Dr. Lam has a "gift."
B. R. – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?
Excellent results.Very professional staff.
Anonymous – Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?
I'm an Ivy League trained facial plastic surgeon myself, and have benefitted from the careful and artful teachings of Dr. Lam over the prior years. Within our field, he is valued as a prolific surgeon, scientist, and artist. What makes Dr. Lam exceptional, however, is his exuberant energy and open willingness to help his colleagues. As a younger surgeon developing within the field, I benefitted from Dr. Lam's mentorship across multiple opportunities. I would suggest that any patient considering an elective procedure broadly in Dr. Lam's geographic region, feel comfortable with his credentials, expertise, bedside manner, humanitarian efforts, and leadership position within our surgical community. I have a great deal of respect for Dr. Lam and would be happy to speak as a personal reference for him with any patient or professional.
From another plastic surgeon – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?
I came upon Dr. Lam after doing much research. From the moment we met I found him to be very knowledgeable and, more than that, he understands that beauty is not a "fake" look but a natural enhancement. I trust his judgement, suggestions, and am thankful for his wonderful work.
G. Z. – Sep 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?
Working with Dr Lam has been amazing to say the least!!! I now feel that I have a true artist working to make my skin look great and the best part is that no one even notices the changes. My daughter said I just keep looking younger. I highly recommend Dr Lam.
P. S. – Sep 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?
Dr Lam is the most knowledgeable doctor for fillers and he's the only one I'll ever trust. He's honest and we may not always agree where to use products, but he's always right. He's the best of the best, hands down.
Anonymous – Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?
Dr Lam is very understanding and considering of everyone personal budget at each visit , feels like I am visiting an old friend .I had a very pleasant experience and each time I come to see him , I feel I am in excellent hands. I highly recommend his staff is very friendly and prompt to help each and every patient.
Janis H. – Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?
As a physician myself, I was impressed by Dr. Lam's care and attention to detail. From the outset, his staff is extremely personable and attentive. Dr. Lam himself has a great eye for what is natural appearing and was able to guide me accordingly. But what really impressed me was Dr. Lam's insistence on appropriate follow-up to ensure everything was progressing / healing as planned.
Anonymous – Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?
I have been thinking about getting cosmetic surgery for decades - since High School probably. I struggled with hours of doing my make up to make my face look the way I always wanted it to be and was resigned to the fact that surgery may never be an option - financially, socially, you name it. After years and years of wishing for it in the back of my mind I finally made the decision to just go in for a consultation. I didn't think I would end up making the decision to get surgery but I did. And honestly, the whole process was so good. Every point of contact from the receptionist to the Doctor has been pleasant, kind, and supportive - all good qualities when you're insecure about the idea of "Going Under." Dr. Lam was a voice of reason and expertise and did not let even give me a chance to doubt him - all the good reviews you read are warranted and he bright disposition will make you a believer that you are truly in good hands. I'm so happy with the work and the healing process.
E. H. – Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?
I have been coming to Dr Lam for about 10 years to keep me looking my best. After losing weight very quickly due to illness he was able to restore volume and balance to my face with fat transfer and fillers. Dr.Lam is an artist and master of symmetry and aesthetics!! I trust him with my face and will continue to do so for may years to come.
Anonymous – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?
Dr. Lam is a wonderful doctor--professional, polite, and clear. He was very up-front with me about how my treatment might go, any discomfort I might feel, etc. I was initially not very interested in scar removal/ reduction treatment, but he eased my mind by explaining everything and answering all my questions. As for the results, my scars have shown significant reduction, making for a dramatic improvement. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lam
Anonymous – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?
I never want to look like I've had a ton of work done to my face. Dr Lam is amazing at working on my problem areas in a way that looks so natural. He listens to my wants and needs physically, while being very mindful on the financial impact. He is always looking for the most cost effective way to accomplish my wants and needs. He's very patients and listens and explains the long term plan for accomplishing my wants. Also he has an amazing staff!
B. W. – Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?
I am so glad that I met Dr Lam. I came in to get an estimate for a hair transplant but during the visit I was told by the doctor to try out their hair growth formula. It has done wonders. I have my hair back, not all of it but quite a lot of it back. and it is still growing! Thank you Dr Lam and all the wonderful staff in your office.
Sal J. – Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Lam, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lam?

Dallas Plastic Surgeon, Dr Samuel Lam, founder of Lam Facial Plastics, a Dallas, Texas cosmetic surgery practice dedicated to facial plastic surgery procedures including Asian Blepharoplasty, Asian Cosmetic Surgery, Facial Rejuvenation, Fat Grafting,...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1991
Princeton University

• Chinese
  • French

• John Orlando Roe Research Prize, American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Foundation, 2002
  • Nasal Knowledge Bowl Winner, International Rhinologic Society/American Rhinologic Society, 2000
  • Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award, Nomination, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, 2000
  • Award for Outstanding Achievement in Otolaryngology, Baylor College of Medicine, 1995