Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Samuel Kaufman, MD
Dr. Samuel Kaufman, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Kaufman is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center and Boca Raton Regional Hospital.

6853 SW 18th St Ste 301

Boca Raton, FL 33433

Dr. Samuel Kaufman, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed
  • Vista Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Kaufman

Safe , efficient, informed care.

Dr. Kaufman's Experience

Dr. Kaufman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Clotting and Bleeding Disorders
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovarian Diseases
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Stress Incontinence
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

• Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage

• Temple University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Temple University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Kaufman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaufman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaufman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaufman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaufman to family and friends
Dr. Kaufman's Performance
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have lived in Boca Raton for over 30 years. I have seen many ObGyn Physicans in this area, but it wasn't until June of 2016 did I find, the perfect office, staff and doctor! Dr. Samuel Kaufman is wonderful as is his staff. The staff and Dr. Kaufman were hoping to be in their new beautiful office, but there was a delay. I told them all how nice this existing office was and it wasn't the building, but rather the people who made me feel like I was special, like family! Thank you Dr. Kaufman!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I've been a patient of Dr. Kaufman for many years. He's always been kind and good hearted. He will always put his patient first. I've referred several of my friends and family there and they absolute love his bedside manner.
in Lake Worth, FL |
That Dr. K always has the best interest of his patients in mind. After almost 30 years going to this office and a patient of Dr. K he is the best!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Kaufman is a very caring, patient individual. He is also very knowledge and willing to listen to your health issues. His office staff, particularly Robin in Boca and Sally in Boynton, are amazing in handling referrals promptly and thoroughly.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Kaufman is kind, considerate and knowledgeable. He always makes me feel comfortable. He listens to me and responds to my questions and concerns with compassion. I have recommended him to many of my friends and will continue to do so.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Kaufman is the best! He is compassionate and really worked with me to find the best solution. I highly recommend him to all my friends.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Kaufman's medical knowledge and patient care is exceptional.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Kaufman is a great doctor, and a sweet man. Always gentle and nice.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
All staff are courteous and professional. Been a patient for 30+ years.
in Boca Raton |
Dr Kaufman is an excellent gynecologist & surgeon. He performed laparoscopic hysterectomy on me and both the surgery and post operative care went beautifully. If you are thinking of having that procedure he is the one to go see! Knowledgeable, caring and attentive. The office staff is great to work with too.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Kaufman is warm, knowledgeable, compassionate, and gentle. He made me feel completely at ease.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I was very worried about my condition. From the time I entered the office to the time I left, I felt very comfortable. Dr. Kaufman listened to all my concerns, did a thorough exam and explained the results very well. I'm glad I went to him. His staff was also very efficient and friendly. I would recommend his office.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have seen dr Kaufman for many years and he is the best doctor I have ever had, really interested in the patient well being, he is very professional and listen to you, I will recommend him to anybody who wants to have a great doctor
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Kaufman genuinely cares about his patients. He is thorough and interested in his patients overall health and well-being.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Kaufman is the best gynecologist that I have ever had. He listens to what you you have to say and is very thorough, he takes his time with you. Dr. Kaufman does not rush into doing a procedure. Each patient is treated with respect and is valued as a human being. You are not just a number to be rushed through the door for billing purposes. His staff is very helpful and kind as well. He is highly respected in the medical profession. My other doctors have said that he is one of the best.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Kaufman for 28 years. He is a very compassionate and caring physician. I have sent many friends to see Dr. Kaufman and they all say the same thing. His office staff is also very kind and compassionate. Overall I have always had a pleasant experience with both the office and Dr. Kaufman.
in Boynton Beach |
I have been a patient for 27 years and have had professional, tlc from Dr. Kaufman, as well as, trust his opinions and medical advice 100%! I would never leave his practice.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Kaufman for almost 30 Years. He is one of the most professional, compassionate and caring doctors I have ever known. My daughter also sees Dr. Kaufman and she lives in another state. I would highly recommend Dr. Kaufman to any woman for their OB-GYN needs. His office and staff are top notch.
Have you seen Dr. Samuel Kaufman, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaufman?

See our Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist at Northwest Medical Center

Visit Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed