Dr. Samuel Girgis, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Dr. Samuel Girgis, MD
Dr. Samuel Girgis, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Hinsdale, IL. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Girgis is affiliated with Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Loyola University Medical Center, Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital and Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital.

Dr. Girgis' Care Philosophy

Every decision we make is based on answering one question, "What is best for the patient?"

Dr. Girgis' Experience

See how Dr. Girgis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Girgis

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Girgis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Girgis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Girgis to family and friends
    Dr. Girgis' Performance
    La Grange, IL |
    The staff to a person was very courteous and doctor Girgis listened well, asked the right questions and sent me on my way feeling that I was glad to have chosen to take my issue to him.
    in Chicago, IL |
    Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak freely about the top place for ENT issues. Dr Girgis has created a patient-centered environment where care is provided in a warm, welcoming, safe environment. He has been my ENT for 20 years...never changing his intense concern for the welfare and health of each and every patient.
    Skokie, IL |
    The office provided a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. The communication between the staff and myself at the different levels let me know what and why things were happening and how it effected my prognosis. Meeting with Dr. Girgis laid out what the test results were and a game plan for the results to hopefully help me move forward healthy.
    Chicago, IL |
    Dr Girgis's knowledge and treatment skills is unmatched. He is extremely caring physician that treats and educate the patients.
    in Naperville, IL |
    Dr. Girgis is very knowledgeable. He and his staff are always pleasant and attentive. He always takes the time to discuss his findings and to address any concerns or questions I may have... a rarity these days. I enthusiastically recommend him to anyone seeking an expert ENT doctor and surgeon.
    Lagrange |
    I am very pleased with the thoroughness of all the staff, particularly Dr. Kraseman, in trying to determine what is causing my hearing condition. I trust in their ability to keep me hearing healthy.
    in Oak Brook , IL |
    I was very concerned about my hearing situation! Dr. Girgis spent time with graphic demonstrations to show me what the situation could be. He had a lot of patients waiting for him to take care that day! He laid out the treatment plan and skillfully solved my problems. Thanks to GOD and the doctor, my hearing is very much improved. I will highly recommend Dr. Girgis to ALL MY FRIENDS!
    in North Riverside, IL |
    The staff is very friendly and Dr. Thomas explained everything to me and took his time. I would highly recommend them.
    in Burr Ridge Il |
    I've been seeing Dr. Girgis & Dr. Thomas for many years. Both are always very professional & respectful. I would not go elsewhere.
    in Barrington, IL |
    Dr. Girgis and Dr. Thomas are professional in mannerism and showed genuine care. Listened to patient's concerns attentively. Steps taken to attend to the core of problem seemed proper and timely. Unafraid to recommend other physicians if the problem on hand are not their forte. Doctors are accompanied by a "nurse" who inputs data into the computer. Their staff know what are expected of them and they do them dutifully. Dr. Girgis and Dr. Thomas are on my list of favorite amazing physicians.
    For years my husband has had ear infections with discharge coming out of his ear and loss of hearing. He has seen several specialists who just write him a prescription for an antibiotic. When he told Dr. Girgis this, he did further testing. He found that he had a large cyst that needed to be removed. We highly recommend this doctor.
    Downers Grove, IL |
    I can recommend Dr Girgis and his staff with no reservations. He has been my ENT Doc for several years and his expertise, depth of knowledge and friendly relaxed manner all merge to provide a top flight medical experience. Six stars!
    Las Vegas, NV |
    There is not enough I can say about the doctors, the staff and my treatment! I feel and breathe SO MUCH BETTER!! Thank you
    in Lemont, IL |
    Dr. Girgis and his associates and staff are excellent - they are always listening and explaining and appropriately answering all my questions and concerns. They take whatever time is necessary and clearly care about you as their patient. Thank you all!
    La Grange, IL |
    Dr. Girgis is extremely competent and thorough. He is always positive and happy. Great ENT!
    Willowbrook, IL |
    Kind, caring and very throughl. Highly recommend Dr. Girgis and his staff.
    in Darien, IL |
    Was able to obtain an emergency appointment with Dr. Girgis for a possible sinus infection. Dr. Girgis diagnosed the problem and provided proper scripts to treat my Infection. Dr. Girgis is extremely competent, knowledgeable and personable. It's a pleasure to be treated by him.
    in Hinsdale, IL |
    Great experience. Wholistic evaluation and thorough/precise diagnosis. Clear communications and prompt action to get medical diagnosis resolved. Staff is very professional and responsive to patients' needs. Highly recommend this ENT practice.
    in Riverside, IL |
    I was very pleased with Dr.Girgis as well as everyone associated with his office. They are the most organized group of professionals that I have dealt with and made me feel very comfortable. I will definitely visit his office again when Needed.
    in La Grange Park, il |
    Very satisfactory. Looking forward to care plan to finally provide relief. First medical professional who seems to have figured out my problem, after seing at least 6 pthers for months.
    in Westmont, IL |
    Dr. Girgis is amazing, I had a septoplasty done by him since I had roughly an 80% blockage in my nose from a deviated septum and inflamed sinuses. The surgery went perfect and he was more than informative of what would happen. The staff is just as amazing, absolutely no complaints, I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for an ENT
    in Elgin, IL |
    Dr. Girtis squeezed me in at the last minute but that didn't stop he and his staff from providing me with excellent service and professionalism. Dr. Girtis spent the necessary time to thoroughly review and explain my scans with me, provide me with detailed analysis and didn't talk over my head!
    Chicago, IL |
    I had the most amazing experience with Dr. Girgis and his staff! They make their patients feel extremely comfortable and are very easy to talk to! Dr. Girgis has excellent bed side manner and I was very happy with my end results. It has changed my life for the better and I could not be more thankful for him and his staff! I can only hope others have the same experience I did. Such a great team!
    in Plainfield, IL |
    My 1st visit took much longer than I would have expected (total time there - 3 hours); however all other follow up visits I was in office and out of there just short of an hour and was very happy about that. Dr. Girgis was thorough and listed to my concerns. Dr. Girgis was a big help for my problems.
    in Villa Park, IL |
    I had deviated septum and little ability to breath clearly through my nose. I had the surgery recommended by Dr. Girgis and got through this better than I had anticipated. Now I'm breathing clearly through nose better than I can ever remember. Doctor and staff are patient. knowledgeable, caring and helpful.
    in Chicago, IL |
    I went to Dr Girgis because of my frequent headaches and not being able to breathe. I would wake up with panic attacks about every 2-3 hours. My days consisted of me being severely fatigued because I wasn't resting due to breathing issues. Adding to my problems, I would have the headaches and was constantly light-headed which would lead me to having episodes of vertigo. I was put on nasal sprays several times, nothing worked. After receiving CT Scans, I found out about my swollen turbinate's an
    in chicago |
    Office is too busy for the amount of staff and doctors. Everyone in the waiting room waited an hour or more just to see the doctor. And this was at 10am?!?
    Have you seen Dr. Samuel Girgis, MD?
    Are you Dr. Girgis?

Dr. Girgis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Girgis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
    •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Girgis has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Girgis' Board Certifications

• Dentofacial Anomalies
    • Deviated Septum
    • Dizziness
    • Down Syndrome
    • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
    • Dysphagia
    • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
    • Eyelid Disorders
    • Facial Fracture
    • Foreign Body in Nose
    • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
    • Geographic Tongue
    • Head and Neck Cancer
    • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
    • Hearing Loss
    • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
    • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
    • Hyperacusis
    • Sleep Disorders
    • Small Chin
    • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
    • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
    • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
    • Throat Pain

Completed in 1982

Resurrection Hosp-Loyola U-Stritch Sch Med

Completed in 1986

• Arabic

Dr. Girgis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Girgis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
    • Audiology
    • Audiology Technology

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
    • Adenoidectomy
    • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Balloon Sinuplasty
    • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
    • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
    • ENT Surgery
    • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
    • Ear Surgery
    • Ear Tube Placement
    • Earlobe Repair
    • Earwax Removal
    • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
    • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery With Navigational System
    • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Without Navigational System
    • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
    • Lesion Removal
    • Lip, Excision or Resection
    • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
    • Nasal Reconstruction
    • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
    • Nasal Surgery
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
    • Sinus Surgery
    • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Tonsillectomy