Dr. Samuel Gettler, MD

Dr. Samuel Gettler, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Samuel Gettler, MD is a dermatologist in Stamford, CT and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine in 2002 and specializes in dermatology.

23 Hoyt St Ste 2

Stamford, CT 06905

• Connecticare
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • PHCS
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Gettler

See how frequently Dr. Gettler performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Seborrheic Dermatitis
Itchy Skin
high

Dr. Gettler's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gettler "At our practice, we strive to provide excellent, friendly, personal dermatology services to entire families. All major insurance plans are accepted (excluding Medicaid or State insurance); as a board certified dermatologist, I provide a range of cosmetic and medical services to adult and pediatric patients in Stamford, CT; our office has excellent availability for new and follow-up patients and does not employ physician extenders (nurse practitioners or physician assistants) to see our patients"

• Dermatology

• Mole Removal
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • St Vincent Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • New York Med College Department Of Dermatology
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Gettler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gettler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gettler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gettler's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gettler to family and friends

Dr. Gettler's Performance

Dr. Gettler Says:
"

Dr. Gettler is a board-certified dermatologist and member of the greater Stamford medical community providing comprehensive dermatologic care to thousands of current patients. Each patient is treated with respect, dignity, and patience. Over the past 5 years and for many years to come, our practice will continue to provide the best possible medical care and service to our patients.

"

Dr. Gettler is an excellent Dermatologist with a gentle bedside manner. He's not only treated me, but also the rest of my family with great results. I recommend Dr. Gettler with 5 Stars!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am please with the medical care that I have received from Dr. Gettler. I am particularly grateful to him for recommending that my wife and I address our toenail fungal issues. He said that as we age, untreated fungal issues can spread throughout the body, and they can become more difficult to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I absolutely love Dr. Gettler's style. He is very thorough and explains everything he finds. He is super professional and friendly. I have been seeing him for about 5 years for various conditions and for annual checkovers. He looks at everything and tells you the name of what he finds and whether...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The lack of professionalism I experienced with Dr. Gettler & staff was just horrendous and terrifying. I was yelled at, hung up on and put on hold because of THEIR error. I was upset because no one ever followed up with me or my insurance company so when I called to ask for an explanation as it was...more
Are you Dr. Gettler?