Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Samuel Farbstein, MD
Dr. Samuel Farbstein, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Chicago Ridge, IL. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Farbstein is affiliated with Little Company of Mary Hospital, Palos Community Hospital and Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center.

Southwest Medical Affiliates

5630 111th St

Chicago Ridge, IL 60415

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Farbstein

Dr. Farbstein's Experience

Dr. Farbstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • University Ill Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1981
  • University Ill Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Farbstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Farbstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farbstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Farbstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farbstein to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Farbstein's Performance
in Palos Heights, IL |
Dr. Farbstein is a professional and caring physician. I have been his patient for 30 years. I hold him as the gold standard of compassionate care. I hope that my two children who are physicians reach his level of compassion and competence.
in Orland Park, IL |
Outstanding family Doctor. Like a walking dictionary. His vast medical knowledge, outstanding analytical skills, and attention to details, has kept my entire family healthy for the over 30 years. We have been amazed at the accuracy of his findings, catching life threatening conditions early on, enabling our quick and full recovery. He never rushes our visits, taking the time to listen, ask questions, investigate our symptoms, and educate us on his findings. Treats patients like they're family.
in Mokena, IL |
Sam has been my primary care physician for over 30 years. I sincerely believe that he is the most dedicated professional I have ever met. He keeps up with all changes in the rapidly changing medical field. He takes considerable time with me at each visit to discuss my health and my concerns. He clearly has defined a path that I should follow to keep me healthy. I consider Sam a friend and hold him in my highest esteem. I would heartily recommend Dr. Farbstein to anyone seeking a new physician.
in Alsip il. |
Glad I have Dr. Farbstein as a Doctor. He keeps me in good health,and makes sure I have all my yearly test done. (blood work, flu shots,) I can talk openly about anything that's giving a problem,and he gives me options,and solutions to them. Very understanding ,and caring. Hope he stay's in practice for a long time.
in Tinley Park, IL |
Dr Farbstein has monitored my mother in laws complex medical history with care and compassion for 30 years. Although Advocate has tried to take the humanity out of medicine, Dr.Farbstein has remained connected to his patients needs and delivers quality healthcare with a special human touch. He has fielded many late night calls, cared for my mother in law during off hours, stayed unreasonably late to assist her needs, and been the best medical advocate we could hope for. The wait is worth it.
in Chicago, IL |
I've been seeing Dr Farbstein for over 10 years. He genuinely cares about his patients as human beings. He upholds confidentiality. He explains things to me in a way which I can understand and spends the necessary time with me always.I would not even consider changing doctors.
in Country Club Hills, IL |
Dr Farbstein has been treating me for the last and over 10 years, he has helped me throught the worst times of my life. He is a wonderful and kind understanding doctor who you can say anything to and he understand you and my problems and knows the best solutions, i have things wrong with me that i believe he alone understands and knows how to treat them and me you can't say that about others because they don't take the time to listen and understand what i am going through like Dr Farbstein does,
Have you seen Dr. Samuel Farbstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Farbstein?