Dr. Samuel Brown, MD

Dr. Samuel Brown, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  ·
Dr. Samuel Brown, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Jacksonville, FL and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from West Virginia University Morgantown Wv in 1993 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

14540 Old Saint Augustine Rd Ste 2497

Jacksonville, FL 32258

Learn about Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown's Experience

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

This content was provided by Dr. Brown "As an infertility specialist we take pride in helping families grow! Most patients come into our office suffering and leave with tremendous success that leads to celebration. With our currently available tools and techniques, most couples will have success. We take our job very seriously for the impact of our work is tremendous for an infertile couple."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Hysterosalpingography
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Surgery, Robotic Assisted
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
  • Thyroid Screening

• Jones Institute Eastern Va Med School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Jones Institute for Reproductive Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends

Dr. Brown's Performance

Dr. Brown Says:
"

This is Dr. Brown responding to the 03/11/16 review.

We are very disappointed to hear that your wife's experience while in our care did not meet your expectations. We are constantly working to improve the care we provide our patients and it would greatly help us in doing so if you would please call our practice manager at 904-260-0352 so we can learn more about the experience. Thank you in advance for sharing your candid feedback.

"

I was with Dr Brown for about 2 years before finally switching to a new clinic. Expect wait times up to 2+ hours with packed waiting rooms (literally not enough seats because they overbook). Also, know that every pt is on the same exact schedule/cycle and they will not change protocol for you....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I can’t even express all our gratitude to Dr Brown and most of the staff of the clinic (Emily is a star as well as embryologist). I don’t even care about the wait time because I understand how Dr Brown to takes his time to spent with each patient like myself! Thanks to them I got pregnant in the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much for your kind comments about our office and staff. We love to hear such wonderful feedback from our patients and are so happy that we could help your family grow. Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Pleased with my surgery last year. This year very unhappy with his office. Drove 20 minutes to my appt on 1/30/18 and was told they were over an hour behind, so I had to reschedule. Spent five minutes on the phone yesterday to reschedule my appt. This morning they called asking me to reschedule...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We are pleased to hear of your successful surgery. In the medical field, at times unforeseen circumstances can set back our calendar. Because we value the time of our patients, we try and keep them aware of any delays we might have and encourage them to reschedule when necessary. We assure you that being asked to reschedule twice is an atypical experience for our office. Please contact our operations manager with any outstanding issues so we can make your time with our practice a smooth one.

We met Dr. Brown after having two failed IVF cycles at another local facility. Dr. Brown gave options that was different than they approach we took at our first facility. We are currently 28 weeks pregnant with our first baby. I will be 43 when I deliver my son and I cannot thank Dr. Brown...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I met Dr. Brown 2012, he was my 4th fertility doctor. I was very impressed in our first visit. Dr. Brown was very genuine and very kind. I put my faith and trust in him and God and in November 2013 I was finally pregnant with my first baby! My son was born July 2014. I went back to Dr. Brown again...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We love to hear success stories. We truly are grateful for each and every one of our courageous patients and want to provide them all the results they are looking for. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and story with others. We wish you all the best!