Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Samuel Brown, MD
Dr. Samuel Brown, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South, Memorial Hospital, Saint Vincent's Medical Center Riverside, Florida Hospital Orlando, Orlando Regional Medical Center and Baptist Medical Center Beaches.

14540 Old Saint Augustine Rd Ste 2497

Jacksonville, FL 32258

Learn about Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown's Experience

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

This content was provided by Dr. Brown "As an infertility specialist we take pride in helping families grow! Most patients come into our office suffering and leave with tremendous success that leads to celebration. With our currently available tools and techniques, most couples will have success. We take our job very seriously for the impact of our work is tremendous for an infertile couple."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Hysterosalpingography
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Surgery, Robotic Assisted
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
  • Thyroid Screening

• Jones Institute Eastern Va Med School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Jones Institute For Reproductive Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Brown Says:

This is Dr. Brown responding to the 03/11/16 review.

We are very disappointed to hear that your wife's experience while in our care did not meet your expectations. We are constantly working to improve the care we provide our patients and it would greatly help us in doing so if you would please call our practice manager at 904-260-0352 so we can learn more about the experience. Thank you in advance for sharing your candid feedback.

Dr. Brown's Performance
in Jacksonville, FL |
Doctor Brown was both a knowledgable medical professional and a supportive companion during the trials and tribulations of IVF. He and his staff made the effort to get to know us as a couple and shared our journey from start to end. Their genetic screening process well able to help us identify some potential issues and make sure our children were born happy and healthy. I would highly recommend Dr. Brown and his practice to anyone considering fertility treatment.
Thank you for your kind words and vote of confidence. At Brown Fertility, we have a steadfast dedication to our patients and truly want to help them in their journey with fertility treatment. We love hearing that our mission shines through. We are so happy you chose us as your preferred provider.
in Jacksonville Beach, FL |
HORRIBLE! They do not treat you well at this clinic. The misbillings, insurance issues and lack of support. After spending thousands of dollars and multiple unsuccessful attempts, we decided to take our business elsewhere. You’d think they would be sympathetic, but you find out that they will not release your embryos without a hefty fine. This is not industry practice... we checked. I asked to speak directly to Dr Brown and was told they will not let me speak to him about getting it waived.
We are sorry to hear about your experience with our clinic. We can assure you that we care deeply about our patients and want them to have a successful experience at our office. We are always transparent with our pricing, which is why we go over each line item and have patients sign off on pricing prior to treatment. This includes our transfer fees, which are in fact industry standard. If there is anything we can do to be of assistance please let us know. Thank you.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I wish I could leave a positive review, but my experience was not a positive one. After discovering I had a fibroid growth, he and his staff did not do any further testing to make sure my reproductive system was ok. If it was not for my insistence on removing the fibroid growth, I would not have known I had endometrial cancer. Money got wasted unnecessarily. I will not go back to Brown Fertility Clinic again.
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear of your medical situation and that you felt as if your money was wasted. We wish you all the best with your future care. Please contact our office manager so that we may discuss this further at 904-260-0352.
Jacksonville, FL |
I am a 29 year old who had been trying to get pregnant for 2 years. I have experienced two early miscarriages. Dr. Brown and Emily (NP) identified that I had the MTHFR gene. They immediately put me on a special prenatal and daily low dose aspirin. When I became again they started me on immediate vaginal twice daily progesterone and twice daily heparin shots. I am now 9 weeks pregnant and finally released to my OBGYN after 2 ultrasounds with Dr Brown. Find a doctor who will look under every rock
Thank you for sharing your experience with others. We truly have a steadfast dedication to our patients and are willing to turn every stone to get the best possible results for them. We are so happy for you and wish you all the best in your pregnancy.
Jacksonville, FL |
I am a 26 yr old patient who tried getting pregnant for three years. I was diagnosed with PCOS from my obgyn, but still could not conceive. When I went to Dr. Brown, he discovered I have stage 4 endometriosis (with 100% blocked fallopian tubes), polyps, and two types of blood clotting disorders. He suggested we go straight to IVF and that is what we did. I became pregnant my first round. I am currently in my first trimester, but I wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for Dr. Brown & staff.
Thank you for your 4-star review. We love to hear these success stories and are so glad you chose Dr. Brown's office for your care. We set a high standard for our staff and love to hear we are meeting that expectation. We look forward to helping you in any way we can in the future. Thank you for sharing your experience with others.
in Florida |
I'm 33 and pregnant! The staff was amazing. My journey was a long one but don't give up hope! My husband and I are so thankful for Dr Brown and his staff. Always friendly! It's was worthy every penny, every year, and every shot! Don't give up! God is great!
First and foremost, congratulations! We are so grateful for our courageous patients and love to hear these success stories! Thank you for your words about our staff. We work hard to try and provide the very best for our patients and your kind words are appreciated. We wish you and your family
in Jacksonville, Florida |
My husband and I are both 40 years old and we sought out Brown Fertility for IVF so we could conceive a child together. I have to say the entire office staff is thorough professional and caring. We had an amazing experience. I always felt like answers were just an email or phone call away. I am currently 6 weeks pregnant with our little miracle, who was a product of our first cycle with IFV. I trust Dr. Brown and his staff and highly recommend the office to anyone looking.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others. We work hard to try and provide a comfortable and professional environment for all our patients. We are so glad we were able to help you to grow your family. We wish you all the best in your pregnancy.
in Atlanta, GA |
I delivered healthy fraternal twins in February! Brown Fertility is great! Dr. Brown told me during our consultation that I WILL get pregnant and I DID. There were obstacles (miscarriage) and negative results but we were persistent. There were obstacles (miscarriage) and negative results but we were persistent. Like all companies there will be a few bad apples. Some of the staff can be a bit unprofessional at times but you canNOT let one bad apple spoil the bunch. Dr. Brown is an angel!
Thank you for your feedback. We take our reviews very serious, and your experience matters to us. We will address your concerns with our staff. Our team works hard for our patients and we want all our patients to have a 5 star experience. Dr. Brown is wonderful at what he does and truly one of the best. We are so glad we could help your family grow and wish you all happiness and health.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Doctor Brown is by far the best doctor I've been treated by. I have had irregular periods since I was 12, I was always offered birth control by other physicians. No one ever did the amount of research to get to the root cause like he has. Doctor Brown was able to find my abnormal levels of testosterone (hence the abnormal menstruation) and then he figured out the why. I am thankful for him doing the work no one else wanted to.
Thank you for your review. Dr. Brown is among the best at what he does. He isn't interested in just treating the symptoms, he wants to truly get to the root of the problem and solve the issue for his patients. Thank you for recognizing his extraordinary work.
in Jacksonville, fl |
I have to say our initial appointment went smooth. My follow appointment left a lot to be desired. Appointment scheduled for trial transfer is done in cattle call fashion. Even though I had an appointment I was still waiting to be called back an hour later. I am praying that this is not how the rest of this process will be. If I had to do it over again - I would have seeked a different facility.
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy your initial appointment went well and apologize for the extended wait at your follow-up. Our mission is to provide superior service and we welcome you to reach out to our office manager to discuss your visit in detail so that we may ensure a positive experience at each appointment. We strive for excellence in all aspects of our patient experience and hope your next visit exceeds your expectations. Once again, if we can help in any way please contact us.
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. Brown, Emily, and his staff are wonderful. I went to see them several times when my husband and I were trying to conceive. I am a 30 y/o female with PCOS, and my husband is 31. We had two rounds of femara and an IUI and got pregnant w/both. I wholeheartedly believe that they really are miracle workers, and I have never had a bad experience with him or his staff. They laughed with us, cried with us, and were compassionate when necessary. I would (and have) recommended them time and time again
in Tallahassee, FL |
This review is long overdue. Last week I gave birth to a beautiful, perfect baby girl thanks to Brown Fertility! Hard to believe my first appointment w/ Dr. Brown was 12 months ago! I went into IVF/FET understanding that it was a stressful process, and I would advise anyone considering it to trust Dr. Brown and his staff -- they know what they're doing. Jen and Emily were especially kind in answering my questions and everyone was respectful of my decision to raise a child on my own. Thank you!
Bronx, NY |
Don't count on him or his staff..... never on time, never personal unless they are getting your money.
We are sorry you feel this way. We acknowledge that we cannot please everyone but we wish to help every family have children. We have the highest pregnancy rates in the region and would love to keep you as a patient and ultimately help you have a healthy baby. Due to patient privacy concerns, please call our Practice Manager at 904-260-0352 so we may discuss your feedback in greater detail. We are committed to providing the highest quality fertility care in a warm and compassionate environment.
Jacksonville |
Now 28 year old patient who went to Brown Fertility after ttc with my husband for a year I can honestly say I felt like I was a part of a cattle call. In Tx over a year. Unexplained dx. Terrible customer service. The staff (worst of all Patty in billing and Charlotte who makes appointments) have showed zero empathy towards me. anxiety calling to make appointments due to the way I'm treated. Kristina and Emily are kind. 5 IUI and 1 IVF later and still don't feel like I've seen Dr Brown but 20 min
We are very sorry for your current feelings and pride ourselves with providing patients with the highest level of care and sincerely hope to help every family have children. We would love to maintain you as a patient and ultimately have a healthy baby. Please call our office at 904-260-0352; our Practice Administrator would like to speak with you further. We continue to have the highest pregnancy success rates in the region, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Jacksonville, FL |
one of the best doctors we met in JAX, he don't give you lot of options, instead he give you what needs to be done straight to the point, we really loved his care and his staff members kristina ,kim and everyone were really good. Note : We highly recommend Dr Brown Fertility , reason they respond to your call or email without any delay and always answer your question with great care and affection .
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Brown and his staff were amazing. They are very personable and ended up feeling a lot like family at the end. My husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for 3 years and it took just under a year to get pregnant with Dr. Brown. Hands down the best place for fertility treatments in the Northeast Florida area.
in Jacksonvile, FL |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Brown and the entire team at Brown Fertility. I am a 38 yr old single woman who wanted to hear my options and look into freezing eggs, well fast forward 10 months, a lot of discussions, appts, etc. and I am 6 weeks pregnant after 1 round of IVF. The process can be long and stressful but his office was always fast to respond, kind, and helpful when I needed anything. They are a busy office but hey, that is because they are the best and making miracles!
Thank you for your kind reviews and for sharing your story with others online. We are so happy to hear your good news!
in St Cloud, FL |
I had a bad ending to an experience that I thought and hoped would of been more positive. The dr didn't call me back after I left a sad message that iui didn't work and I asked for more help or consult if it was available.
We are so sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. We wish to help every family have children please call our Practice Administrator at 904-260-0352 to discuss in greater detail.
in St Marys, GA |
If I could give it 0 stars I would! The lack of care, the misguided info, the several times they tried to give meds I was allergic to, the lack of info and the rush to just move you along. Many mix ups and mixed info given. Run the other way!!! He will not make sure you are cared for nor will he be kind to you. I was threatened to have the cops called Bc I was crying and asking questions. He puts on a good caring front though. He tells you what you want to hear to get you out the door.
in Jacksonville, Fl |
May 2014 Dr Brown did my tubal reversal. March 2015 I experienced a miscarriage at 7 weeks pregnant. I decided to take a break from trying. In July of 2015 Dr Brown completed an exploratory surgery to make sure everything was still ok because I was having irregular cycles after my miscarriage. He found and removed uterine fibroids and a polyp. During my follow up it was suggested that I try Femara and a trigger shot to help with my egg production and ovulation. Well after one cycle of meds, it w
in Jacksonville, FL |
There was a time my wife and I discussed trying another Dr., but for us there is no other Dr. we wanted leading us down this path. We always felt that whether Dr. Brown was able to help us have a child or not, he was our Dr. He has loved on us, comforted us, encouraged us, sacrificed for us. For us, there is no other Dr. that could ever do what Dr. Brown has done for us, and after about 5 years of working with us, 2 of which were IVF, we are heading into week 8 with our first baby.
in Pinetta, Florida |
My husband and I went through the IVF cycle with Dr. Brown. He along with his staff were amazing. Very kind and understanding. The first IVF cycle was a success. We could not be happier!
in Jacksonville, FL |
My husband & I have had a 3+ year bout with recurrent pregnancy loss for unexplained reasons. After a referral to another local RE's office (and it not being the right fit) plus additional time trying on our own, we found our way into Dr. Brown's office. He, Emily, & the staff always remembered me & treated me like a real person. Test after test, HSG, laparoscopy, & more got us some choices to pursue for our next positive pregnancy test. We're now 7.5 weeks in & FINALLY have a heartbeat!!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Not likely. Infertility/IVF is inherently emotional and tough, but Brown's office showed dispassionate regard to my wife's emotional and physical pain through the ENTIRE process. Their lack of care was mirrored in their atrocious record keeping and appointment scheduling. Brown seemed nice enough....when you get to see him. Its the staff that needs to be culled, and replaced with people who embody competence and project empathy. Spend less money on advertising and more on competent staff.
in Yulee, FL |
The best fertility Dr! I did IVF at 37 and got pregnant with my daughter. Now, at 40, I'm pregnant with twin boys! Dr. Brown and the nursing staff always answered my questions thoroughly.
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Brown and his staff was very supportive throughout my experience. Dr. Brown is a man of God and is in the business of conceiving miracles not making money. During my fresh cycle I didn't have the financial means to cover the cost of the fertility medicine. He was understanding and pushed back my cycle for no additional cost. I'm 27 years old, had a fresh cycle with Dr. Brown, retrieved over 17 eggs, he transferred one embryo, and now I'm seven weeks pregnant.
Have you seen Dr. Samuel Brown, MD?

Visit Dr. Brown