Dr. Samuel Blick, MD

Dr. Samuel Blick, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Samuel Blick, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

25 W Crystal Lake St Ste 200

Orlando, FL 32806

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Blick

See how frequently Dr. Blick performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Knee Disorders
Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain

Dr. Blick's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Blick "The group was formed on the principles that comprehensive care of orthopaedic problems and other musculoskeletal disease can be delivered in a high quality, cost effective way while meeting the patient's needs. These goals are accomplished through an integrated staff with the professional skills necessary to provide the highest quality care to all of our patients."

• Orthopedic Knee Surgery

• Clavicle Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Foot Fracture
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

• University Of Maryland Medical System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • San Diego Knee and Sports Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Blick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Blick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Blick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blick to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Blick's Performance
in Orlando, FL |
Went to him for a workers comp issue. As soon as he walked in the door before even introducing himself he stated "let's get you back to work". He had not even looked at any documentation I had. He briefly looked at the MRI info I had brought with me, in which the Radiologist indicated in writing I have two tears and a fracture, and Blick looked at it and said no tears, the fracture is just discoloration, the other Doctor is wrong. Very rude and condense ding, its obvious he doesn't care.
Michael, thank you for sharing your feedback. Please contact Jessica, our Physician Team Supervisor, at (407) 418-0571 as soon as possible so we can assist with your concerns offline while protecting your patient privacy.
in orlando |
A wonderful Dr! He knew what my knee problem was and discussed options with me. I had knee surgery 6 weeks ago. I felt pretty good after a week. My knee does not bother me at all.
Trenton, FL |
Terrible! Rushed appointment, glanced at my X-rays and said I had a sprained ankle and ordered PT. The woman who fitted me for a "brace" was extremely rude. Low and behold I go to a much recommended doctor and my foot has 2 fractures!! PT would have done major damage. Apparently, this doctor can't read an X-ray. Worst appointment I have ever had!
We're sorry to hear about your experience and take your feedback seriously. We encourage you to call Jessica, the Physician Team Supervisor, at (407) 418-0571 to discuss your experience in detail in order for your concerns to be addressed and improvements to be made.
Orlando, FL |
Dr Blick is the Best of the Best!!
Thank you for sharing!
Orlando, FL |
Terrible! Very rushed. I didn't even finish my paperwork explaining my pain & issue before Dr. Blick came in. He immediately told me that the xrays he received were useless & the clinic didn't know what they were doing. He then rushed me through an exam that involved him scolding me. He quickly sat down and went into robot mode to say that was he saw nothing & that I should go to PT for 3 wks & come back to see him. I left this appt in tears because he was so dismissive and just plain rude.
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Dr. Blick. To protect your patient privacy, we invite you to discuss your case offline by calling Physician Team Supervisor, Jessica, at (407) 418-0571 during normal business hours. We welcome the opportunity to connect you with one of our other orthopaedic specialists. We look forward to hearing from you.
in Leesburg, FL |
Dr. Blick is very quiet mannered yet very thorough and caring. He always has time to answer all of my questions. I have been seeing Dr. Blick for about 10 years now for my arthritic knees. He is not rushing me to surgery.
We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Blick. Thank you for sharing!
Orlando, FL |
Went for a workman's comp appointment. I felt like he was in a hurry to get me out. I would start a sentence and he would interrupt me. I don't really feel like he heard me and seemed annoyed that I was there. Dreading my follow-up appointment. The other doctors in this practice, especially Dr. Funk and Dr. Halprin are WONDERFUL and I was so disappointed and I was very disappointed that he did not have the same caring spirit that I experienced with them.
Thank you for sharing. It is our goal to provide the highest quality care and service to every one of our patients and we invite you to call our Physician Team Supervisor Jessica Allen at (407) 418-0571 so we may better understand the situation and how we can work to provide you, and fellow patients, with the best possible outcomes in the future. We look forward to hearing from you.
in Winter Park, Florida |
Very caring Doctor, I have used his services for 9 years. Even had total knee replacement. He spends a lot of time with me and answers all my questions.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Blick!
in Ormond Beach, FL |
From the moment he walked in, he wanted to finish the appointment as fast as possible. Didn't bother to introduce himself to me, made a quick 2 minute diagnosis and sent me on my way. Got a second opinion from another doc, and the issue is way more serious than Dr. Blick had said it was. Needless to say I would not recommend him to anyone.
Lake panasoffkee,fl |
I drove an hour to take my mom to Dr.Blick and I would of drove 3 more hours to see someone else, once I left the doctors office. This is by far the most selfish doctor I ever delt with and doesn't have a care in the world for your love ones or you. THINK TWICE BEFORE GOING HERE!!!!!!!
in Orlando, FL |
Was there for a workers comp injury. Centra care doctor said I had a broke knee cap, Dr Blick glanced at the xray and said that the Doc in the box was wrong and the "He knew better because he was a surgeon". So they order physical therapy, OMG I cant bear any weight on it! Going to get a second opinion. At check out I asked if he was have a bad day, and the girl said no he is always that awful. The should speak volumes! Horrible doctor. Patients beware and go somewhere else!
Absolutely horrible bedside manner and is not open to hearing anything you have to say. He shows no compassion and is very cold. I went to him a few years back for a knee related injury and said I would never go back, but when I had an orthopedic emergency, he was the only Doctor that could get me in on short notice. I was hoping he would be different this time, but no, I had the same exact experience and felt equally as horrible as the last time I walked out of his office.
in Apopka, FL |
My adopted Mom couldn't walk at all 4 3 days going into his office 4 months ago. She walked out of the 1st visit with brace and walker. After 4 wks. therapy he recommended, she doesn't need the brace or walker. The only thing that will really fix what she has is knee replacement. Dr. Blick mentioned it, but didn't push it as 1st choice. He is short and to the point--asks questions to make his diagnosis--asks 'why'. NOT Mr. Warm Fuzzy - but we have family for that! He is good at what he does.
in Orlando, FL |
The entire appointment lasted less than 10 minutes. I didn't even finish my paperwork that listed the reason for my appointment and where the pain was located. He listened only once while I described my injury, but did not let me finish why I was there. He cut me off and told me to stand up and move my arms (shoulder injury) three times. I described the pain and he just said ok. Then told me it's probably bursitis, take an aleve. Very rude and horrible bedside manner. Will not go back
Have you seen Dr. Samuel Blick, MD?

Visit Dr. Blick