Dr. Samuel Becker, MD

Dr. Samuel Becker, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat ·  Male · Age 50

New Patient

Current Patient

Dr. Samuel Becker, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Voorhees, NJ and has been practicing for 11 years. He specializes in ear, nose, and throat, pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat), and more.

Dr. Becker accepts

Dr. Becker accepts the following insurance:

AARP
WellCare

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Becker's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Becker's Top Procedures and Conditions

Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)

Dr. Becker performs Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery) more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Becker performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

• Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Asthma
  • Chronic Laryngitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Chronic Tonsillitis
  • Conductive Hearing Loss
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastresophageal Reflux-Related Chronic Cough
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head and Neck Tumor
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Nasal Allergies
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Polyp
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Infections
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

Dr. Samuel S. Becker, Director of Rhinology at The Becker Center, is a highly trained, board-certified specialist. Dr. Becker graduated from Amherst College in 1991 where he was inducted into the Phi Beta Kappa honor society. He completed his pre-med...

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Allergy & Asthma
  • Allergy & Immunology
  • Otolaryngic Allergy

2008
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Division of Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery
2007

4.2

Dr. Becker?
Dr. Becker's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Samuel Becker, MD
Dr. Becker has been a pleasure to work with, he was able to get to the bottom of my sinus issues after seeing another ENT for a year prior with no solutions. Dr. Becker made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to opt for sinus surgery. I have seen significant improvement in my breathing and chronic sinus issues since the sinus surgery/septoplasty 5 months ago. I highly recommend Dr. Becker as he really takes the time to listen and answer any questions you may have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
Your office in Robinsonville NJ found out I had server sleep Apena on 4/25/18. They wait until I had my appointment to tell me I had sleep apnea on 5/10/18. I have been have night sweats etc.. and it truly scary. I called the office on May 15, to find out when I was going to receive Auto PAP machine. I called again today to find out they just called Montgomery medical equipment company on May 18, 2018. Now I have to wait for my insurance company to approve auto PAP machine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
Dr. Becker performed my sinus surgery and I was very pleased with my results. The office staff was helpful and professional. I would recommend anyone looking for a great doctor for sinus surgery to choose Dr. Samuel Becker.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
I met Dr. Becker over a year ago. I was hesitant about getting sinus surgery for my Chronic Sinusitis. I went back to him a year later and he moved right through the process and after meeting him I was having surgery a month later. I am now 2 months post surgery and I cannot begin to describe the relief I feel. The entire process with Dr.Becker was precise, clear and simple. He was thorough in explaining the surgery. I am so thankful I moved forward with it. I highly recommend Dr. Becker.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
My wife and son were patients of Dr. Becker and were very satisfied with his work. It was a no brained for me to get treatment from him. I had seen another doctor for my snoring and sleep issues and he recommended an operation that would have had a very long recovery time. Dr Becker recommended starting with repairing my deviated septum before trying the more involved operation and said with certainty I will breath much better. It was a 3 day recovery and I've been feeling great ever since !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
I went to Dr Becker after experiencing three sinus infections in 6 months. Dr Becker examined me, cultured my sinus and sent me for a facial CAT scan. The scan revealed a fractured molar creating a fistula which allowed Strep bacteria to migrate from my mouth to my sinuses. Long story short, Dr Becker recommended surgery for my deviated nasal septum and sinuses. Here we are 2 months post-op and I couldn't be happier. On a scale of 1-10, I give Dr Becker a 10!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
Dr. Sam was/is a godsend for my sinus problems which include growing polyps like a farmer, deviated septum, horrible drainage, etc. He fixed it ALL in my surgery this past Feb. and an AWESOME side effect, which is I no longer have any allergies to speak of after the surgery. Straight shooter, down to earth and he doesn't push surgery, meds, etc. He discusses all options and allows the patient to decide.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
To avoid waiting time I scheduled my appointment for 8:30 in the morning. Walked in the office as first patient and receptionist informed me the doctor is already in. To my surprise after waiting about 1/2 hour along with another 4 patients doctor walked in from outside. It took another 1/2 before my name was called in. When he finally saw me I felt like I was wasting his time and he hardly answer my questions pertaining to my condition.Very arrogant.Needles to say was first and last visit
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
Dr. Samuel Becker is a Dr.'s teacher. He writes books on different subject matters such as nasal surgery he's the best of the best!! Don't waste time make your next appointment today. He has several offices so find the one nearest to you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
terrific experience for a nasty procedure. great office staff. full explanations of procedure and risks. answered questions fully.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
I went to see Dr. Becker about 5 years ago...I had suffered from chronic sinus problems since I was a teenager. It took two minor operations, but I am today much improved, and am able to live a normal life. I would definitely recommend Dr. Becker.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
Awesome doctor! Great bedside manner and truly cares for his patients. As my internist (who referred me to him) says, he's the same caliber as someone you would find at UPenn or Hopkins, but he's right in Robbinsville. I've been to many specialists for surgeries and chronic sinus issues, and he's been the best by far!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
I went into Dr. Becker after chronic nosebleeds to assess my situation. He was very helpful in explaining what was going on and told me I had a deviated septum. He told me different choices I could make to help but I decided to have surgery. It is six weeks past and I've never had a more smooth experience with a doctor. My nose feels great and enjoy going back for visits. (Great, courteous, staff too!) Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
I went in for chronic sinusitis and after trying steroid nasal sprays, etc.. I had a cat scan which showed I needed surgery. I had a septoplasty as well as turbinate reduction. I'm 6 months out of surgery and my quality of life has improved drastically. I used to get sick every other month and besides one occurrence of congestion (2 days). The healing process was unbelievably painless and comfortable. Dr. Becker is very skilled at what he does as well as an easy person to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
Had deviated septum surgery done by another dr. 13 years ago. Was a terrible experience. Met with Dr. Becker because nasal passages were being blocked again. He reccomended surgery but assured me that his method was for more advanced than what I had to deal with before. The surgery went great and recovery was awesome. He has great bedside manner and is very engaging explaining the procedure. He has always been available and can set appoitments up quickly. Great Doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
I had a few appointments with Dr. Becker along with a septoplasty for my deviated septum. My whole experience throughout this process was 100% positive. The procedure has literally changed my life and my breathing is amazing now. Before the surgery, my breathing was worse than anyone I knew. It's now the opposite! I would always recommend Dr. Becker.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
I was assured by his staff that he was on my insurance tier. I came in for an appointment and paid my $50 co-pay. A few weeks later, I received a bill for over $350 where I was charged for an Endoscopy, which is a surgical procedure using an endoscope. He did not use an endoscope, he looked up my nose with a small flashlight. This is blantant insurance fraud. He was not in my tier of insurance. He will be reported.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
Dr. Becker turned my life into a "breath of fresh air." After decades of non-stop sinus and respiratory issues, I was finally treated by a physician who matched caring and professionalism with incomparable diagnostic and surgical skills. He identified and removed a lifelong deformity that was blocking my left maxillary sinus and repaired a severely deviated septum, and did so with a bedside manner that was friendly, always available and confidence instilling. Thank you, Dr. Becker, for YOU.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
Doctor Becker diagnosed and treated me for a sleep disorder and sinus problem. He took the time to provide a complete diagnosis and treatment options. He was courteous and took time to answer all of my questions and address my concerns. The results of his treatment were outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
Dr Becker performed FESS surgery on me in February 2010. I had the whole gambit done; turbinate reduction, deviated septum, polyps, and open up all 4 sinuses. Onto 2016, I moved to Tampa,Fl in '14'. Had a routine Mir of sinuses and a cyst was found and both ENT I went to wanted to do surgery. Called dr Becker and flew upand saw him( i know crazy) but it was a cyst that was harmless. He gave me a nose cleanse and I glad to say everything is clear. Can't say enough about him. One of the best!!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Becker?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Becker treats patients.

Compare Providers

More providers like Dr. Becker at Alliance Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery, LLC

Show All Otolaryngologists