Dr. Samuel Becker, MD

Dr. Samuel Becker, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 52

Dr. Samuel Becker, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Voorhees, NJ and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of California, San Francisco medical school in 2002. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Jefferson Stratford Hospital and Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Becker to book an appointment.

Alliance Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery, LLC

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Becker

4.1

21.951219512195124%

Dr. Becker?
  • Listened & answered questions (33)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (32)
  • Explained conditions well (32)
  • Appointment was rushed (7)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (7)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (7)
Dr. Becker was unable to provide a simple ENT service i.e. earwax removal; he did not have the necessary magnification equipment. Subsequently I went to another ENT physician for this - and the positive results were remarkable. Lastly - his office failed to process billing forms properly.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
Dr Becker performed a sepotplasty and turbinate surgery to improve my breathing, and in both cases he didn’t even finish the job! I’ve seen another ENT and he says that there is still septal cartiladge and an enlargened turbinate obstructing my breathing. Apparently this may have been “too difficult” for Becker to get to. If thats the case, then why offer to perform surgery if you know you can’t do the job the right way!
Jun 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
AMAZING! I have waited 6 months post op to make sure before writing this. Backdrop: I had reoccuring sinus infections for 10 years. I had seen 4 other local ENTs over the years and never felt comfortable enough with any of them to go through with surgery. In 2019 I had 6 infections over 9 months. They were awful. I had migranes, face pressure, exhausted. I have two teens and I couldn't keep up. We have a great social life and I had to keep canceling on friends. It was depressing. Then Dr Samuel Becker! He felt confident he could help me. In the past, whenever someone in my house had a cold, I would catch it and within days it would turn into a full blown sinus infection. Post Surgery -every member of my house has been sick twice and NOT ME!!!! Its unreal. Once I thought I was getting a cold and Dr Samuel Becker told me which nasal spray to try. Within 2 days I felt great and never got sick. He's a miracle. He's also got great bedside manner. Very caring. Highly recco!!
Suzanne O'Rourke – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
Dr. Becker has been a pleasure to work with, he was able to get to the bottom of my sinus issues after seeing another ENT for a year prior with no solutions. Dr. Becker made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to opt for sinus surgery. I have seen significant improvement in my breathing and chronic sinus issues since the sinus surgery/septoplasty 5 months ago. I highly recommend Dr. Becker as he really takes the time to listen and answer any questions you may have.
KZ in Hamilton, NJ – Jun 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
Your office in Robinsonville NJ found out I had server sleep Apena on 4/25/18. They wait until I had my appointment to tell me I had sleep apnea on 5/10/18. I have been have night sweats etc.. and it truly scary. I called the office on May 15, to find out when I was going to receive Auto PAP machine. I called again today to find out they just called Montgomery medical equipment company on May 18, 2018. Now I have to wait for my insurance company to approve auto PAP machine.
May 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
Dr. Becker performed my sinus surgery and I was very pleased with my results. The office staff was helpful and professional. I would recommend anyone looking for a great doctor for sinus surgery to choose Dr. Samuel Becker.
Monroe – Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
I met Dr. Becker over a year ago. I was hesitant about getting sinus surgery for my Chronic Sinusitis. I went back to him a year later and he moved right through the process and after meeting him I was having surgery a month later. I am now 2 months post surgery and I cannot begin to describe the relief I feel. The entire process with Dr.Becker was precise, clear and simple. He was thorough in explaining the surgery. I am so thankful I moved forward with it. I highly recommend Dr. Becker.
Nick in Morrisville – Jan 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
My wife and son were patients of Dr. Becker and were very satisfied with his work. It was a no brained for me to get treatment from him. I had seen another doctor for my snoring and sleep issues and he recommended an operation that would have had a very long recovery time. Dr Becker recommended starting with repairing my deviated septum before trying the more involved operation and said with certainty I will breath much better. It was a 3 day recovery and I've been feeling great ever since !
Giovanni in old bridge, nj – Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
I went to Dr Becker after experiencing three sinus infections in 6 months. Dr Becker examined me, cultured my sinus and sent me for a facial CAT scan. The scan revealed a fractured molar creating a fistula which allowed Strep bacteria to migrate from my mouth to my sinuses. Long story short, Dr Becker recommended surgery for my deviated nasal septum and sinuses. Here we are 2 months post-op and I couldn't be happier. On a scale of 1-10, I give Dr Becker a 10!
Blair in Hillsborough, NJ – Aug 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
Dr. Sam was/is a godsend for my sinus problems which include growing polyps like a farmer, deviated septum, horrible drainage, etc. He fixed it ALL in my surgery this past Feb. and an AWESOME side effect, which is I no longer have any allergies to speak of after the surgery. Straight shooter, down to earth and he doesn't push surgery, meds, etc. He discusses all options and allows the patient to decide.
Trenton, NJ – Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
To avoid waiting time I scheduled my appointment for 8:30 in the morning. Walked in the office as first patient and receptionist informed me the doctor is already in. To my surprise after waiting about 1/2 hour along with another 4 patients doctor walked in from outside. It took another 1/2 before my name was called in. When he finally saw me I felt like I was wasting his time and he hardly answer my questions pertaining to my condition.Very arrogant.Needles to say was first and last visit
Bob Wroblewski in Robinsville – May 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
Dr. Samuel Becker is a Dr.'s teacher. He writes books on different subject matters such as nasal surgery he's the best of the best!! Don't waste time make your next appointment today. He has several offices so find the one nearest to you.
James in Westampton, NJ – Apr 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
terrific experience for a nasty procedure. great office staff. full explanations of procedure and risks. answered questions fully.
h. green in Hillsborough, NJ – Apr 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
I went to see Dr. Becker about 5 years ago...I had suffered from chronic sinus problems since I was a teenager. It took two minor operations, but I am today much improved, and am able to live a normal life. I would definitely recommend Dr. Becker.
Morganville, NJ – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
Awesome doctor! Great bedside manner and truly cares for his patients. As my internist (who referred me to him) says, he's the same caliber as someone you would find at UPenn or Hopkins, but he's right in Robbinsville. I've been to many specialists for surgeries and chronic sinus issues, and he's been the best by far!
Trenton, NJ – Jan 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
I went into Dr. Becker after chronic nosebleeds to assess my situation. He was very helpful in explaining what was going on and told me I had a deviated septum. He told me different choices I could make to help but I decided to have surgery. It is six weeks past and I've never had a more smooth experience with a doctor. My nose feels great and enjoy going back for visits. (Great, courteous, staff too!) Highly recommend.
Gifford Elliott in Princeton, NJ – Dec 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
I went in for chronic sinusitis and after trying steroid nasal sprays, etc.. I had a cat scan which showed I needed surgery. I had a septoplasty as well as turbinate reduction. I'm 6 months out of surgery and my quality of life has improved drastically. I used to get sick every other month and besides one occurrence of congestion (2 days). The healing process was unbelievably painless and comfortable. Dr. Becker is very skilled at what he does as well as an easy person to talk to.
R. G. in Princeton, NJ – Dec 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
Had deviated septum surgery done by another dr. 13 years ago. Was a terrible experience. Met with Dr. Becker because nasal passages were being blocked again. He reccomended surgery but assured me that his method was for more advanced than what I had to deal with before. The surgery went great and recovery was awesome. He has great bedside manner and is very engaging explaining the procedure. He has always been available and can set appoitments up quickly. Great Doctor!
mike s in Trenton, NJ – Nov 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
I had a few appointments with Dr. Becker along with a septoplasty for my deviated septum. My whole experience throughout this process was 100% positive. The procedure has literally changed my life and my breathing is amazing now. Before the surgery, my breathing was worse than anyone I knew. It's now the opposite! I would always recommend Dr. Becker.
Jonathan Ching in Skillman, NJ – Nov 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?
I was assured by his staff that he was on my insurance tier. I came in for an appointment and paid my $50 co-pay. A few weeks later, I received a bill for over $350 where I was charged for an Endoscopy, which is a surgical procedure using an endoscope. He did not use an endoscope, he looked up my nose with a small flashlight. This is blantant insurance fraud. He was not in my tier of insurance. He will be reported.
L.F. in Trenton, NJ – Nov 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Becker, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Becker?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Animal Allergies
  • Anosmia
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Asthma
  • Chronic Bronchitis-Like Cough
  • Chronic Laryngitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Conductive Hearing Loss
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Facial Fracture
  • Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES)
  • Food Allergy
  • Gastresophageal Reflux-Related Chronic Cough
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head and Neck Tumor
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Screening
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Home Sleep Study
  • Middle Ear Implant Candidacy Evaluation
  • Nasal Allergies
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Polyp
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasopharyngitis
  • Skin Testing and Screening
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sleep Study
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Wheezing

Dr. Becker accepts

Dr. Becker accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Community Plan
Oxford Ease
UMR
WellCare

Dr. Samuel S. Becker, Director of Rhinology at The Becker Center, is a highly trained, board-certified specialist. Dr. Becker graduated from Amherst College...Read more

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Allergy & Asthma
  • Allergy & Immunology
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

2008
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Division of Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery
2007