Dr. Samson Lee, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMale

Bellevue Ear Nose and Throat Clinic

1231 116th Ave Ne Ste 915 Bellevue, WA 98004

Dr. Samson Lee, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Lee has more experience with Sleep Apnea than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland and Overlake Medical Center & Clinics. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lee to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Lee with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at St. Anne Hospital.

Make an appointment at St. Anne Hospital today at (206) 693-4972.

These providers are on the medical staff of St. Anne Hospital.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee
5 star on every score. Dr Lee is a master of masters. He is an excellent communicator, a meticulous and accurate surgeon, an artist even in the results. The surgery and recovery were virtually pain free and his personal demeanor is warm and highly professional. I consider myself most fortunate to have found him.
Stephanie – Sep 10, 2020
Dr. Lee did an outstanding job of repairing my scalp after a large melanoma was removed. He answered my questions and provided good follow up. He was amazing!
Aug 30, 2020
The entire experience, from consults, to surgery, to post-op appointments with Dr. Lee was the best experience I could have asked for. He was realistic in telling me what to expect after the surgery for the appearance and function of my nose. He listened to what I wanted the result to be and communicated what he realistically could do. I couldn't be happier with the way my nose looks and finally being able to breathe through my nose after breaking it 4-5 times. I would recommend Dr. Lee to anyone who needs a surgery under his specialty.
Aug 26, 2020
I had nasal surgery and tonsillectomy surgery done by Dr Lee . Really impressed with the results. He listens and answers very patiently Bellevue ENT staff provided excellent service and very helpful
Sanjay Dasari – Jun 17, 2020
Dr Lee performed plastic surgery on my 87 year old mom for malignant melanoma in situe. Excellent result! He is a master at what he does. You cannot even see that a quarter sized piece of her cheek was removed. He is very meticulous and he is nice, too. His staff is nice. We saw him in his Issaquah office. Would highly reccomend him.
Macjac – Jun 02, 2020
I had significant Moh’s surgery on my neck after BCC. Dr Lee was asked to perform the surgical close because of his expertise. He was able to do a great job without a skin graft which was fantastic. I am very happy. I followed up after surgery in his office. The suture line is hardly visible now. Thanks for a great job.
Chris Bentsen – May 25, 2020
Dr. Lee is fantastic! He worked with me to repair a scarred lip that developed as the result of a fall. After trying the conservative approach of injections, we both determined that the outcome was not what he or I had hoped for. Together the decision was made to have the scar tissue surgically removed and my upper lip reshaped to normal form. Dr. Lee's perfectionism is unparalleled. In addition to his surgical precision, he approached my lip repair with thoughtful consideration for a "perfect" end result. The entire experience with Dr. Lee and his caring staff was exceptional.
May 22, 2020
I had a mohs procedure on my nose by another doctor and then Dr Lee had to close the site and repair it after the healing. Dr Lee and his entire staff were great. Really put me at ease since I’m not good with shots etc and especially on my nose! None of my friends can tell I had anything done. I have had several procedures for different things over the years and this doctor and staff are at the top!
Ginny R. – Apr 09, 2020
Walking into this office I felt welcomed and put at ease. I had a melanoma on my cheek that would require extensive surgery. Dr. Lee calmed my nerves for this scary procedure and I am very grateful for his professional attitude throughout everything. My melanoma required Dr. Lee to open up a large portion of my right cheek and after a couple months there were no scars and I am fully healed with no cancer present! Thank you Dr. Lee for taking such good care of me, your skills are very much appreciated.
Jan – Apr 03, 2020
I had surgery with Dr. Lee in January 2020 and received a reconstructive rhinoplasty and septoplasty. I had Mohs surgery with a Dermatologist nine months prior to remove basal cell carcinoma from my nose, which left my nose misshaped and unattractive. Dr. Lee did an amazing job! I visited four doctors prior to Dr. Lee so I knew what questions to ask, but he addressed every question before I had a chance to ask. I honestly never waited more than 3 minutes in the waiting room and his staff was so wonderful. My nose looks better than it did before the skin cancer and I can breathe great as well! Also, he was a recommendation from my Mom who had a successful septoplasty with him. We both highly recommend Dr. Lee.
Mar 19, 2020
I saw Dr. Lee in 2018 to correct a deviated septum that was causing me breathing issues. I COULD NOT have been happier with the care and treatment I received from him. His calm demeanor and vast knowledge immediately put me at ease upon meeting him. He explained all aspects of the procedure clearly and what kind of results I could expect. I had my surgery 2 years ago this January. I am still amazed with what Dr. Lee was able to accomplish. I highly recommend going to see him.
Chris D – Jan 01, 2020
Great doctor and surgeon, highly recommend him!
Jun 23, 2019
I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Samson Lee. He is an amazing and talented surgeon who truly shows respect and concern for his patients. I had an extensive basal cell cancer on my nose that required a forehead flap (my worst nightmare) and reconstruction of my nose. It was a traumatic experience but Dr. Lee got me through it with kindness, compassion and technical expertise. By the end I said he cared more about my nose than I did:-). It has been 9 months and most people have no idea what I lived through. I completely trust and appreciate Dr. Lee and his assistant Natalie and feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor. BTW my husband also had a nasal surgery with Dr. Lee and could not be happier with the result. It changed his life!! Dr. Lee is the best...
Apr 24, 2019
It was great all the way through. Sewed my ear back on and did graft and other work to finish it. Scary to look at in the beginning but a three inch "Y" on the side of my head is literally not noticeable. And Dr. Lee had the best grip on bedside manner that I can remember. My other surgeon sent his family there. Great choice.
Mar 31, 2019
Dr. Lee is amazing. He is kind, compassionate and extraordinarily skilled. I would not hesitate to recommend him.
Mar 29, 2019
Dr. Lee is very patient and kind doctor. He did my daughter's face surgery. We are very satisfied with the result.
Mar 23, 2019
Went to see him for options to fix my deviated septum. first appointment was quick, he answered all questions and offered two options for surgery. I decided on the rhino/septoplasty combination. Surgery one month later. He told my mom while I was under what to expect for the swelling. Now my cast is off and my nose looks great! Very straight and I can tell my breathing is going to be 100x better. He’s a great doctor and a great surgeon.
Redmond , WA – Feb 27, 2019
Dr Lee is highly competent and a kind surgeon. He repaired my nose following skin cancer removal. This required taking cartilage from my ear and then using a skin flap from my smile line. My work colleagues are amazed at the work. It's been six month and it is barely noticeable now. I would recommend him without reservation for any necessary facial surgery.
Kathleen in WA – Jun 22, 2018
I'm going to make this as simple to understand as possible. If you might need reconstuctive surgery...and you're fortunate enough to have Dr. Lee as your surgeon...rest assured that you're being taken care of by the best. Done deal. Dr. Lee and the rest of his staff are very accomodating and friendly which, in itself, does a lot to help through a traumatic experience. Thank you, Dr. Lee. Sincerely, Michael G. Odenius
Michael Odenius in Woodinville, WA – May 17, 2018
Prescribed me Levaquin after spending all of five minutes with me, for a 'supposed' sinus infection. This antibiotic is not recommended for sinus infections and was already black boxed. I was given no warning.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mitchell – Mar 24, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

I believe in providing my patients with the most compassionate and up to date care possible. I try to treat every one of my patients, like I would want one of my family members treated.

Dr. Samson Lee graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology and minor in Music Performance...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery