Dr. Samrah Mansoor, MD

Dr. Samrah Mansoor, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Samrah Mansoor, MD is a family medicine specialist in Wichita, KS and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Fatima Jinnah Med Coll in 1998 and specializes in family medicine.Read her story

3161 N Rock Rd Ste A

Wichita, KS 67226

• CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Mansoor

Dr. Mansoor's Experience

Dr. Mansoor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Mansoor's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mansoor "Graduated from Fatimah Jinnah Medical College for Women in Lahore, Pakistan in 1997. Completed my residency training in Family Medicine in 2006 from Wesley Family Medicine Residency Training, Wichita, KS. Served as Director of Hospitalist Program at Citizens Memorial Hosiptal, Bolivar, MO from 2007 to 2009. Worked as a Hospitalist at CoxSouth Hospital in Springfield, MO from 2010 to 2013. I am the Medical Director of AFC Urgent Care Wichita, Wichita, KS since 2014."

This content was provided by Dr. Mansoor "It is my mission to provide the best healthcare possible, in a kind and caring environment, while respecting the rights of all patients, in an economical manner, at times and locations convenient to the patient."

• Family Practice

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Fatima Jinnah Med Coll
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Wesley Family Prac
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Mansoor has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Mansoor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mansoor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mansoor's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mansoor to family and friends

Dr. Mansoor's Performance

Dr. Mansoor Says:
"

Thank you very much for submitting this survey. I always try to improve patient care and patient's experience at our office. If you need to speak with some one about your visit, please call my office and speak with the Manager and I will respond immediately.

"

Office staff terrible. Called to get results of my lab and nursing staff told me I could come to office, sign a release form then they would give me the paperwork . This Dr is my family doctor and lab should be reviewed by her with me. I shouldn't have to beg.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very friendly staff from front desk to nurses to physician and PA. Dr. Mansoor is very kind and very knowledgeable. I will certainly recommend Dr. Mansoor to all my friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thanks ManRanjho for the review. I really appreciate your feedback.

Terrible staff and they diagnosed my sons wrong three times,most of their diagnose s are guess, they don't listen to your needs,they send my son to the hospital ,and told he had a disease in his brain,the doc in hospital was chocked by the diagnose,he told me stop all the medicines ,one of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1
She was great and knew exactly what to do to remedy my situation. She was direct, but friendly and has a sense of humor. I agree with other comments on her staff though. Not the most impressive staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
She has terrible staff working on her behalf at Med-Ped Clininc. I went to get my physical exam for immigration and the service was terrible. First, the guy who tried to do the TB test could not do it and somebody else had to do it. Secondly, my blood work got lost and they did not tell me when I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1