Dr. Sammy Khatib, MD

Ochsner Health Center - Covington
1000 Ochsner Blvd
Covington, LA 70433 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Khatib specializes in Cardiology and practices in Covington, LA. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Khatib? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Khatib's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Khatib's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Khatib

Dr. Khatib accepts 27 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Khatib has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Khatib
Dr. Khatib's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (14)
in Baton Rouge, LA |
Of four cardiologists I saw for syncope with asystole, he was the only one who really considered ALL of the factors that might be causing my heart to pause, and because of that was not adamant that I needed to get a pacemaker. He affirmed what I strongly believed to be true, but what the other doctors totally dismissed. I credit that to his expertise and experience in dealing with syncope. I'm very thankful I went to him. BTW, his nurse was great.
in louisiana |
At first, Dr. Khatib was a great doctor. After the first few appointments, I realised that he has very little concern of his patients well being. It's almost impossible to get an appointment with him. Once I was able to schedule one, he cancelled the appointment that I had waited months for without a reason. He did this THE DAY BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT. Then, he charged for the appointment that HE cancelled and I received the bill from my insurance. He is horrible!
in Belle Chasse, LA |
Dr. Khatib was friendly, professional, and he explained things very thoroughly. He was ready to answer any questions I had. I will definitely recommend him to anyone that needs a Cardiologist.
in Houma, Louisiana |
Excellent doctor! Answered all of my questions thoroughly. Addressed all of my concerns and treated me like a human being. I am proud to have him as my doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Sammy Khatib, MD?
Are you Dr. Khatib?