Dr. Samiullah Choudry, MD

Dr. Samiullah Choudry, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 49 years old

Dr. Choudry specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Joliet, IL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Choudry? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Choudry's Experience

See how Dr. Choudry's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Choudry

Dr. Choudry accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Choudry has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Choudry
Dr. Choudry's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (25)
in New Lenox, IL |
I was a RN who needed my FMLA papers completed by this Dr. I saw this Dr and gave him forms to be completed . After not hearing from him for two months, I had to make an appointment to see him since he never returns calls. During that visit he said he never received them, I told him I personally gave them to him and Dr. He told me to resend them. I did and he still never completed the form. As a result of this Dr not completing my paperwork I lost my job. I will never recommend this Dr !
in Ottawa, IL |
Horrible service - rather than write a prescription, you are instructed to go to the pharmacy, have the pharmacist write it and then fax over to office to sign. Then it sits on the fax for 4 days with the patient and pharmacy calling daily until it is finally returned to filling. Coding of billing is often inaccurate as well. I went due to being in network, but will not return!
Chicago, IL |
Dr is good but the way he managed his office and staff is just not right is so hard to get an appointment and they never answer the phone they forget to send the prescription to the pharmacy is just gotten worse and worse thru the years....is sad I have to start looking for another dr...
in Joliet, il |
Hard to get appointment and medication refills as staff is rude and lies to you. I called about a refill a week ago told i had to make appt but cant get in til oct cant go that long without my meds and they said dr has to sign prescription but he not in til wed(this was thursday) today they were rude and said dr with patients they would call when its ready i go up there and boom nobody in office today!! Staff is rude, irresponsible, liars who dont care about patients but dr is nice
Joliet, IL |
Been going to this doctor for years; however, his office has become horrible, and I cannot fairly rate the doctor any longer. Difficult to get an answer to make an appointment, short and rude responses, forget about ever getting a return phone call, or getting your RX refilled in a timely fashion. Unfortunately it reflects on the doctor - as if he does not care if his staff is ignorant to you. The only way to talk to him is to make an appointment. My last visit was my last visit.
Joliet, IL |
It's hard to get through the telephone to make an appointment. I made an appointment took off work early and the receptionist forgot to change the time. And said I couldn't be seen that day at all. I usually have good experiences with this office,but this year it's been horrible.
Office staff is the worst I have ever experienced! Rude, condescending and uncaring. Cannot EVER get through on the phone. Been on hold for over 45 minutes almost every time I get through if I don't get a busy signal! Cannot ever get my refills from them, my pharmacy complains to me about how horrible this Dr. Office is and that they have to continually refax requests for routine medication. NP Alishia and nurse Nellie are mean and rude! DON'T GO TO THIS OFFICE!!! Never been treated this bad!!!
in Joliet il |
Went to see doctor , felt like did not care about what I was saying.. when finally came in the room. Explained how I was feeling an cut me off told me I was fine.. had to read the test results myself. Called me fat..
in Joliet Il |
Checks what's necessary very straightforward.
in Plainfield, il |
Listens to you and provides excellent medical advice, Very straightforward! I can get in and out within a short period of time.
Have you seen Dr. Samiullah Choudry, MD?
Are you Dr. Choudry?

Compare Dr. Choudry

Dr. Choudry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Choudry has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Choudry's Board Certifications

Dr. Choudry does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Choudry and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1996

St John Hospital And Med Center

• Arabic

Dr. Choudry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Choudry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Choudry does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Choudry and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.