Dr. Samira Khera, MD

General Surgery ·  Female · Age 51

Dr. Khera

Cmh Breast and Vein Care Hudson

71 Prospect Ave Ste 240 Hudson, NY 12534

Dr. Samira Khera, MD is a general surgery specialist in Hudson, NY and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Georgetown U, School Of Medicine in 1992 and specializes in general surgery.

Dr. Khera's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Khera

Dr. Khera?
Dr. Khera's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Samira Khera, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I was pleasantly surprised when meeting Dr. Khera after being referred by my General Practitioner. She had incredible people skills--much unlike any doctor I've dealt with in the past...She made me feel human! I appreciate that she treats 'the whole' rather than 'the part'....That was key. Though it turned out I don't have a need for an operation, I felt as though if I did, I would rely on Dr. Khera to do right be me--as a whole person. Thorough & doesn't treat you unnecessarily. Thank You!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samira Khera, MD?
I would definitely recommend her. There are no words to express the value of Dr. Khera. She is compassionate, understanding, makes you feel at ease and knowledgeable in her field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samira Khera, MD?
Dr. Khera is not only a great doctor but also a great human being. She take time to talk to you about your mammogram and explains your condition and what needs to be done about it. She care about your total health, breast, heart, diet, etc. She makes suggestions on how you can improve the total you. She is wonderful. The hugs she gives at the end just makes your day. Her staff is warm, friendly and professional. I can't say enough about Dr. Khera. If you need breast or vein care see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samira Khera, MD?
Love Dr. Khera. I even sent my granddaughter to see her. She is the only one I trust when it comes to my breast health and my granddaughters. And her staff is great too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samira Khera, MD?
Dr. Kiera was great. Very professional, yet very friendly. She took the time to explain everything. I would definitely see her again if the need arises and would recommend her to family and friends. The only complaint I have is that when I was waiting for a sonogram, the technician was running behind. That was not a problem as I understand delays can happen, but no one took the time to let me know why there was such a delay. Dr. Khera said she would address this with the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samira Khera, MD?
Love Dr. Khera....very caring Doctor...would highly recommend her to anyone...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samira Khera, MD?
One of the qualities I look for in a doctor is the ability to really listen to the patient and Dr. Khera does that. She's friendly, explains procedures and always provides a warm hug. That is so important when a patient hears news that might be quite unsettling. Her office staff is also friendly, courteous and provide a safe environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samira Khera, MD?
My experience with Dr. Khera was excellent. She combines 2 wonderful qualities - 1st she a true professional. She provides all the information you need to make an informed decision; her pre-consultation; day of operation and follow up is through. 2nd, she cares for the well-being of her patients. She understands their concerns and works with them to mitigate them. Her hugs, her little gift the day of operation are outward examples of this - but it's the heart that makes her special
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samira Khera, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Khera to everyone. She has been a source of comfort to me while going through my diagnosis. Dr. Khera provided me with complete information on the first visit to her office which better enabled me to understand my diagnosis. Her entire office staff is knowledgeable, competent and caring. I have compete faith in Dr. Khera's ability to bring about a successful solution to my illness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samira Khera, MD?
Dr. Kieran is an excellent physician. She listens to all my concerns, offers clear explanations for her findings, and has a warm, friendly and caring personality. She immediately addresses her concerns over a possible condition, with follow up testing. She is compassionate and passionate about her field of Medicine, and goes above and beyond what 90% of what other doctors do. She is wonderful & I highly recommend her as a Breast and Vein Physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samira Khera, MD?
Being diagnosed with breast cancer is a scary and overwhelming experience. After meeting with Dr Khera I felt more at ease with the course of my treatment. She provided me with a notebook full of information. Dr Khera and her staff are compassionate,kind and competent. They assisted me with insurance problems and so relieved that stress. She is a skilled surgeon. My experience with her has been very positive. I'm grateful to have been treated by Dr Khera and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samira Khera, MD?
Dr. Khera is one of the most caring and understanding doctors I have ever met. She really listens to you and takes time to hear what you are saying and help in whatever way she can.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samira Khera, MD?
She was very quick in getting me in the Office, went into detail on my condition and set me up with a treatment plan. She also addressed other issues I had with referrals to the right places, But I was most impressed with her because she Knew what I was there for she had read my file, spoke with the Radiologist about me Before she even came in the room! she also did a follow up call a few days later
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samira Khera, MD?
Dr. Khera and all of her staff were very thoughtful and caring. She takes time to answer any questions you may have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samira Khera, MD?
Very professional and looks at every opportunity for treatment. Fantastic personality. Compassionate and knowledgeable. 5 stars all the way!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samira Khera, MD?
compassionate and caring. You can talk to Dr. Jhera and she actually listens. My only negative. I wish she was closer to where I live.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samira Khera, MD?
Dr. Khera is extremely knowledgeable and incredibly caring. Everyone in the office is very friendly and do everything possible to help you. I highly recommend this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samira Khera, MD?
Dr. Khera and her entire office are knowledgeable and very caring. Dr. Khera is extremely thorough and speaks to her patients kindly and with respect. Dr. Khera utilizes technology and state-of-the-art methodology in dealing with your issues. This professionally run office promptly return phone calls and follows up immediately. I highly recommend Dr. Khera and her team of nurses and admin!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samira Khera, MD?
Dr. Khera is a very caring provider. She takes time to sit and talk in depth with me each time I am there and shows genuine interest and care for my medical conditions and my well being. She is one of the best medical practitioners I have been to. Her office staff is great also!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samira Khera, MD?
Dr. Khera is a human being who has empathy and compassion. I would take a day off work to just hang with her. Just sayin...
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Khera?

• General Surgery

2002
2000
1992

Dr. Khera accepts

Dr. Khera accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
MVP Health Care
MVP Health Care PPO

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Khera's experience treating your condition or procedure

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Khera treats patients.