Family Medicine  |
Dr. Samira Karakossian, MD
Dr. Samira Karakossian, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Port Orange, FL. She is 42 years old. Dr. Karakossian is affiliated with Florida Hospital Oceanside and Florida Hospital Flagler.

5535 S Williamson Blvd Ste 700

Port Orange, FL 32128

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Karakossian

Dr. Karakossian's Experience

Dr. Karakossian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Education data for Dr. Karakossian is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Karakossian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Karakossian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Karakossian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Karakossian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Karakossian to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Karakossian's Performance
in Port Orange |
Dr. Karakossian gave me the most painful exam I have ever experienced! Then she suggested that I only wanted plastic surgery after asking about the basil cell cancer on my face! In addition she only suggested"spanks" when I asked about my hernia. After 3 months they inform me that they lost all my paperwork. So I went back.Again outrageously painful! Then they billed the whole thing to me because they couldn't find my insurance. Pathetic Dr. and office.
If zero stars was an option I would give it. She doesnt listen, never knows what I'm sick with, just tries to hurry to the next patient. She's given me tons of prescriptions that haven't worked. Keep having to go back because problems aren't never fixed and my last visit the nurses started making fun of me for coming in so often, they were talking bad about me right outside my door thinking I couldn't hear. I will never stop foot in this office again. Front desk ladies are nice but that's it.
in Port Orange, FL |
So surprised to see these other reviews. Dr. Samira has been wonderful to me. Since seeing Dr. Samira, I have lost weight, lowered my blood pressure and my B12 is back in line. I would not think of seeing anyone else.
in Port Orange, FL |
Adds extra appts. Wants blood work all the time. Took 6 wks to get my meds because hey were sent to the wrong place. We had discussed this where they were to be sent. Al discussed this with her asst.
in S. Daytona, Fl. |
I think she needs to go back and learn more! She has no clue about my illness and could find by the Internet or calling my Doctors! Walks in the exam room shakes her head and says" what do you want me to do!" Charges to fill out paper work that takes less then a minute for $300.00! Works for Florida Hospital and they have never heard of her? Had to go back to OH to get treatment! Get turned over to Collections for paying your bill!
in Port Orange, FL |
I don't think she cares for anything except the money she gets for being a doctor. She didn;t even address the problem I had come in for and now found a new doctor that found a tumor that has grown quite large. I wouldn' take my cat to her!!
in Port Orange, FL |
If I could give 0 stars, I would. She was rude and rushed. She didn't answer my questions or address my concerns. She was quick to try and prescribe unnecessary medications and be done with the appointment.
Have you seen Dr. Samira Karakossian, MD?
Are you Dr. Karakossian?