Dr. Samira C. Jahangiri, MD

Dignity Health Medical Group - Stockton
3132 W March Ln
Stockton, CA 95219 Get Directions
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Dr. Jahangiri is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Jahangiri specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Stockton, CA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Jahangiri? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Jahangiri's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Jahangiri's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jahangiri

Dr. Jahangiri accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Jahangiri has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Jahangiri
Dr. Jahangiri's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (16)
in Stockton, CA |
This doctor not only seemed annoyed to have a new patient but insulted me in the process. She did not call my prescriptions over to the pharmacy across the hall from her and referred me to a specialist in her office who has been out on medical leave and will be out for several more months. When I called the specialist's office, they offered me a nurse practitioner. I have stage 4 Liver Disease and am experiencing Liver failure and blood leaking from my veins and an NP is not a specialist
in Stockton, CA |
I had my first appointment with Dr. Jahangiri yesterday. I found her to be extremely knowledgeable and her staff was friendly and efficient. Having come from Kaiser, this is a refreshing change. She listened to what I had to say and looked at the medical history I provided. She was not only familiar with my medical issues, she was well educated in those areas. I feel fortunate to find a doctor I can trust. I would recommend her to friends and family after only one visit.
in stockton ca |
Dr is a very good dr. Ive been seeing her over the padt years and my health has in improve with her help she is a very good dr.Jahngiri
in Lodi, CA |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Jahangiri! She is an excellent MD with out standing customer service skills.I have great confidence in her abilities. However, she cannot be reached by leaving messages for her. The staff that handles the referrals are unresponsive & rude. I am a post surgery patient & the staff would not return calls to my St Joseph Health nurse or me re: medical issues & oncology referral. I considered finding another PCP because of the staff.
Have you seen Dr. Samira C. Jahangiri, MD?
Are you Dr. Jahangiri?

Compare Dr. Jahangiri

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Jahangiri at Dignity Health Medical Group - Stockton