Dr. Samir Wahby, MD

24 Reviews
Dr. Wahby

Arlington Psychiatric Clinic

905 Medical Centre Dr Ste A Arlington, TX 76012

Dr. Samir Wahby, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Arlington, TX and has been practicing for 46 years. He graduated from Kasr El Ainy Fac Med, Cairo U in 1960 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Wahby accepts

Dr. Wahby accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Wahby's experience treating your condition or procedure

1.8

Dr. Wahby?
Dr. Wahby's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Samir Wahby, MD
I love the way me and my son was treated we had no problems until the end when we were left without a doctor or referrals to another doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Wahby, MD?
Although Dr. Wahby is a mature physician it has been to my great grandson advantage to have him as his physician. With age comes wisdom they say. He is attentive and ask my grandson questions that make he think and the MD had made my grandson feel good about who he is. He always greets him with here is my smart boy. We like him. He had helped a lot!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Wahby, MD?
I am usually dismissive of online reviews, however, this doctor ONLY has 1-star ratings from multiple sources and, based on my experience, he, without a doubt, he is deserving of every poor rating he has received. Both Dr. Wahby and his receptionist are extremely rude, disorganized and have no compassion for their patients. Ridiculous wait times: Average of 1 - 2 hours Double/Triple booking appointments Tiny wait room: Be prepared to stand
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Wahby, MD?
Ridiculous wait times. Appointments are overbooked, waiting room is tiny, and receptionist is beyond rude! She doesn't like answering questions and flat out lies if you (or even Dr. Wahby) try to ask her to check on the information she's giving you. Dr. Wahby seems nice enough, though.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Wahby, MD?
I'm currently trying to find my g-daughter another dr for her adhd. I've left msg after msg needing to get her in for her meds and they will not return my calls even me stating that we are getting notices from her school regarding her behavior. They show no compassion for their patients, very unorganized, extreme over booking. Cant even rate a 1 star for them. And the receptionist lady really needs glasses.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Wahby, MD?
Staff rude most of the time. Wait time is beyond ridiculous for maybe 5 mins of office time. Extremely over crowed tiny office, people have to stand and wait outside.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Wahby, MD?
My brothers been going there for a long time so having my son added it was easy and they got him right in,even though it's a drive it's well worth it
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Wahby, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wahby?

• Psychiatry