Dr. Samir S. Undavia, MD

Dr. Samir S. Undavia, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Princeton Eye & ear 5 Plainsboro Rd Ste 510, Plainsboro, NJ 08536 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

I believe in taking care of all of the aspects of Head and Neck, both functional and plastic / reconstructive....

Dr. Undavia's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Undavia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Undavia

Dr. Undavia accepts 12 insurance carriers

12 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Undavia has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Undavia

Dr. Undavia's Review Details
4.7 based on 65 responses
Experience with Dr. Undavia
Dr. Undavia's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (61)
in Hamilton, NJ |
Dr. Undavia is one of the best health care providers I have ever, ever encountered. From my first visit with Dr. Undavia, I knew I could trust him with my nose...I knew that I would be able to breath again, and I can! He is a HIGHLY skilled surgeon who I have recommended to family and friends, and will continue to do so. You are my Super Star (and so are all the team members at Princeton Eye and Ear). I will miss all of you when the time comes for my last appoint...get the tissues ready!
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Undavia is probably the most thorough doctor I've ever seen. He performed a lymph node removal on the right side of my neck after it had been swollen for nearly a year. I was concerned that it could be something awful, but he continuously reassured me that it would be fine- and it was!! His bedside manor is impeccable- he is kind, attentive, understanding. And his surgery skills are equally as impressive- I barely have a scar from the procedure. BEST ENT in Central Jersey for sure.
in East Brunswic, NJ |
I used Dr. Undavia to close for my mohs surgery on my face near my eye. He was very nice, caring and informative during the consult. On the day of the procedure he was very accommodating and his friendly, knowledgable and caring way put me at ease. His staff was friendly and nice also.
I had a huge cyst on my forehead for years. no doctor wanted to touch it. I was referred to Doctor Undavia who immediately put me at ease. He explained what he would do to remove the cyst and how he would put my incision. Happy to say it has been two weeks and no one can see the incision Dr Undavia took his time to stich me up properly. I can honestly say I feel pretty. Thank u so much for your care.
in Hamilton,NJ |
I saw Dr. Undavia for my deviated septum, turbinate reduction. I am now almost a month out of surgery, and what an excellent job ! I am now able to breath normal , I had Zero pain with a very small amount of soreness post surgery. I can now breath normal during Jiu Jitsu , he got me back on the mats fast . I highly recommend him to anyone !
Went to Dr. Undavia for a mole removal excision. I was very anxious and he made me feel so much better- he put on music to calm me down, made conversation, and was so comforting. When I went back today to get my stitches out, I got very faint. He took care of me right away; he had me lay down and got me a lollypop for sugar. Aside from that, he is great at what he does. There is barely any mark and I JUST got the stitches out! I would recommend him to anyone and will go back if I ever need to.
in Kendall Park, NJ |
I would HIGHLY recommend everyone to see Dr. Undavia. He and his staff are extremely friendly, caring, knowledgable, and professional. I am now 3 weeks post-op from surgery for my deviated septum, turbinate reduction, and sinuses and am feeling so much better. After having a deviated septum all of my life I can now finally breathe and it feels AMAZING and will only get better. A HUGE THANKS to Dr. Undavia and staff for everything you have done for me!
in Princeton, NJ |
I saw Dr. Undavia for treatment of my persistent sinus infections as well as difficulty breathing at night during sleep. He advised that my septum was slightly deviated and on one side touching the turbinate, thus effectively closing one nostril. He explained that I could continue to treat my allergies / sinus infections and then explained the pros and cons of surgery, without pushing me either way. I went with the surgery and couldn't be happier; recovery wasn't nearly as bad as I had read.
Somerset, NJ |
I was having a problem with hearing in my left ear. Dr. Undavia did a full review of my symptoms as well as a hearing test. Based on this, he prescribed a medication that cleared up the problem in a bit more than a week! When I returned for a follow up hearing test, my hearing was where it was prior to my problem. Dr. Undavia was considerate, professional and very thorough in his diagnosis and follow up treatment. I am very pleased with the results and would not hesitate to recommend him.
Excellent and friendly doctor. Very good bedside manners. Focused, attentive and caring. Highly recommend.
Dr. Undavia performed an adenoidectomy on my 20 month old son. Extremely reassuring, amazing bedside manner!
in Princeton, NJ |
After having sinus/allergy problems for many years - I went to Dr Undavia for a second opinion. I found him to be very proactive and that we were working together to resolve my issue. We worked through all treatment options before resorting to surgery. He explained everything clearly and was very responsive and understanding. Highly recommend
in Princeton, NJ |
My sinuses were severely blocked They showed almost completely black in the scan), and my septum deviated. Dr. Undavia's assertion that my breathing would improve has come true. Not only that, my sense of smell is so much more acute that it's occasionally overwhelming. In short, the quality of my life has tangibly improved.
Have you seen Dr. Undavia?
Are you Dr. Undavia? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Undavia

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Pediatric Plastic Surgery
  • Rhinology
  • Sleep Medicine Otolaryngology

Why It Matters: Dr. Undavia's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology
  • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Dr. Undavia says..

In addition to training in New York City and seeing just about everything during my residency, I have had to the opportunity to complete my fellowship in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at Texas Medical Center, the largest Medical Center in the world. Here I fine-tuned my skills in nasal reconstruction, repairing complex nasal septal deviations, rhinoplasty, revision rhinoplasty and septal perforation repair.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Abscess
  • Deafness
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Cancer
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Laryngitis
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Aging
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Snoring
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

Dr. Undavia says..

When taking care of patients who are interested in addressing a problem in the head and neck, its important that you address both the functional and cosmetic components together. Any small change made to the nose or face can have dramatic implications for both how the nose and face looks, and how the nose and face works. That is how I have designed my  practice - to take care of ALL the aspects of the face and neck.  My training in both Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery & Facial Plastic Surgery allows me to do this.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Acne Scar Removal
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Chin Implant
  • Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
  • Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Liposuction
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Septal Perforation Repair
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroid Surgery
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Uvulectomy

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

New York Medical College

University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston

Completed in 2011

University of Rochester

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Undavia has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Undavia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Undavia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Undavia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Undavia

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Undavia's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Undavia

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Undavia says...

I believe in taking care of all of the aspects of Head and Neck, both functional and plastic / reconstructive.    Whether I'm taking care of a small boy with prominent ears, opening someone's sinuses, taking out tonsils in an adult, or performing rhinoplasty, I make sure that all of my patients are completely taken care of.

Dr. Undavia's Care Philosophy

Dr. Undavia is a dual board certified Otolaryngologist and Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon. His practice is focused on the medical and surgical treatment of all aspects of the ear Nose and throat including hearing loss, dizziness, nasal and sinus disease, sinus surgery, revision sinus surgery, tonsillectomy, rhinoplasty, revision rhinoplasty and aging face surgery. He has written in numerous pier reviewed journals, presented his work nationally and has performed thousands of surgeries.