Dr. Samir Shah, MD

Dr. Samir Shah, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. Samir Shah, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Elmhurst, IL and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci in 2005 and specializes in plastic surgery, plastic surgery of the hand, and more.Read his story

1200 S York St Ste 3200

Elmhurst, IL 60126

• Cofinity
  • Coventry Health Care of Illinois
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Shah

See how frequently Dr. Shah performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Closed
high
Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
Hand Fracture
high

Dr. Shah's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Shah's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Shah "The most important aspect is to build a trusting relationship with my patients and provide honest treatment advice. It's a partnership that we enter together and I want to make sure their journey through their treatment course goes smoothly. I have a diverse practice which includes reconstructive surgery which primarily focuses on hand and skin cancer. In addition, I treat patients with aesthetic concerns and can provide multiple options for rejuventation."

This content was provided by Dr. Shah "The most important aspect is to build a trusting relationship with my patients and provide honest treatment advice. It's a partnership that we enter together and I want to make sure their journey through their treatment course goes smoothly."

• Plastic Surgery

• Liposuction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Loyola Foster McGaw Hosp
  • Stony Brook U Hosp & Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Shah has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah to family and friends

Dr. Shah's Performance

Dr. Shah Says:
"

I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the surveys.  Your feedback is important to me and my staff.  I take pride in providing the best experience to my patients and strive to help them in the most optimal fashion

"

I've had a couple hand surgeries with Dr. Shah. I couldn't be more happy with the outcome, but especially the care. Dr Shah and staff have been extremely kind, considerate and professional. You've certainly earned my trust! Thank you to all!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Turned a bad situation into a positive experience. Explained everything so it was easily understandable. Friendly yet professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was a patient of Dr. Shah's when I broke my finger at work. He is by far my favorite Doctor of all time. I wish he was a family practitioner so that my family could benefit from his expertise. He is really easy to talk to, and listens to what you have to say. With Dr. Shah's expertise I now...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He cured my ailing wrist, Ill keep him on the short list of Dr.s for my family. My golfing friends already know who he is.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Shah is an Amazing Doctor.... Can't say enough on the Wonderful Medical Attention I received from him and his Staff. He has a Wonderful Personality & always took the time to explain everything being done. My finger is looking better by the day ..... Thanks to Dr. Shah and his Excellent ...more
Are you Dr. Shah?