Dr. Samir Pancholi, DO

Dr. Samir Pancholi, DO

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Samir Pancholi, DO is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from At Still University Health Sciences/Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1998 and specializes in facial plastic & reconstructive surgery.

7220 S Cimarron Rd Ste 155

Las Vegas, NV 89113

Learn about Dr. Pancholi

This content was provided by Dr. Pancholi "The Cosmetic Surgery of Today "Artistic, elegant, natural results. Skilled care. Safety. A collaboration between doctor and patient. That's my approach to cosmetic surgery. That's what my patients deserve." Dr. Samir Pancholi"

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Critical Care Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
  • Geriatric Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board**

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• At Still University Health Sciences/Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

• Trustee to the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, 2010

Dr. Pancholi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pancholi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pancholi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pancholi's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pancholi to family and friends

Dr. Pancholi's Performance

It's been about 3 years since my surgery. I chose dr. pancholi even though he was about $2,500 more expensive than all 6 other surgeons I had a consultation with, because apparently boob jobs are hard or else so many people wouldn't have jacked up fake boobs, and I was confident that if the results...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
In June it will be 4 years since Dr. Pancholi did my surgery. I couldn't be happier. He changed my life and how I feel about myself. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pancholi.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I like the way Dr Pancholi took the time to explain my procedure and answered all my questions which were A LOT! I never felt rushed or that he was talking down to me like I have experienced at other offices. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my results! The staff make you feel like family and I like that. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
He takes the time to really listen when you explain your concerns, and he gives very realistic information about what type of results to expect. I appreciate his honesty.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Pancholi is an amazing doctor! I see him regularly for my injections and its because he is such a gental injector! I have been getting Kybella and so far i LOVE the results. Thank you so much Dr. Pancholi!
Are you Dr. Pancholi?