Dr. Samir Melki, MD

Dr. Melki
Telehealth services available

Boston Eye Group, Brookline, MA

1101 Beacon St Brookline, MA 02446

Dr. Samir Melki, MD is a Ophthalmology Specialist in Brookline, MA. He is affiliated with medical facilities Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Massachusetts General Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Melki to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Samir Melki, MD with other Ophthalmology Specialists near you

Dr. Melki's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Melki

Dr. Melki?
Very happy
Scoot h – Sep 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Melki, MD?
Great staff, very welcoming.
Donns – Sep 10, 2020
Very efficient and complete
Albert Manzi – Aug 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Melki, MD?
For nearly 2 decades, I've been impressed & reassured by Dr Melki's comprehensive competence. A brilliant, innovative researcher & gifted surgeon, he never forgets the importance of listening & addressing not only his patient's concerns but also those of (in our case) the patient's family. I will never forget Dr Melki's absolute commitment to preserving my husband's diminishing sight while balancing the urgent, shifting demands of multiple, long-term diseases. That precious gift of sight contributed immeasurably to my husband's quality of life, strengthening him to continue battling the ferocious diseases that ultimately claimed him. Bottom line, I trust Dr Malki as an insightful diagnostician, a gifted surgeon and, most impressively, a trustworthy human being. As I now face my own vision challenges, I'm grateful that the one question I am NOT burdened with is: "Who can I turn to for compassionate, medical judgement that I can trust?" The answer is simple: Dr Samir Melki.
Jacquelynn Abraham-Saslaw – Aug 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Melki, MD?
Totally recommend. Made what I thought would be a uncomfortable and scary procedure a super easy and comfortable one.
Aug 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Melki, MD?
Dr. Melki staff - in particular Katy and Jessica provided a comforting and knowledgeable presence to an otherwise scary time for me. I thank them for their kindness.
Heidi Sleiman – Aug 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Melki, MD?
This was my initial visit. I was seen on time, and the office provided a comfortable environment. I received a very thorough eye exam. Dr. Melki patiently answered all of my questions, and at no time did I feel that my appointment was rushed. After my visit, I definitely felt that I had made the right decision choosing Boston Eye Group/Boston Eye Laser. I highly recommend Dr. Melki and staff for your vision needs.
Dale P. – Jul 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Melki, MD?
He is an amazing doctor, I owe my eye sight to him and I will be forever grateful how he has guided me and my family through various challenges. Thank You Dr. Melki
Benedikt van Holt- Mejia – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Melki, MD?
The procedure went really well! I’m so happy! The staff was friendly and accommodating. Dr. Melki is very professional. The consultation totally outweighed the fear of lasik with excitement! Melki and the entire staff were open to questions and went through an overview of lasik and payment during the consultation. The youtube videos he made were helpful leading up to the surgery. The staff was very clear with instructions before and after surgery. Coordination was super easy. I wish I got to talk to Melki surgery day, but the staff answered my lingering questions and concerns. During the surgery, the doctors in the room were comforting as I was really nervous, and it made the procedure go by more quickly. My only qualm is that while waiting for my surgery, I was right next to the surgery room where other people were coming out of lasik surgery every 15 minutes and the room was a bit too busy for me. I found a staff member and she moved me to a quieter room and was really sweet.
Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Melki, MD?
Dr. Melki is THE BEST. I trust him completely with my eye care, and I consider myself very fortunate to be his patient. During my visit this week, he explained everything I needed to know and set me up for a 6-month follow up to continually access the need and timing for cataract surgery. The office was immaculate, and I was seen exactly on time. Additionally, I was grateful for strict adherence to CDC guidelines re: Covit19. It was also good exercise for me to climb the stairs to the 6th floor! Thank You Dr. Melki and Boston Laser! FIVE STAR RATING!
Jennifer Smollett – Jun 26, 2020
The BEST!!!
Connie – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Melki, MD?
Pleasant staff that is mindful of patients and ensuring COVID safety. Dr. Melki is courteous, knowledgeable and respectful when answering questions and in explaining each part of the exam. Highly recommended.
nadia – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Melki, MD?
I wanted Lasik for many years but it was never the right time. I recently decided to look into surgery and did my research. Dr. Melki's background and experience was extremely impressive to me and I made an appointment for a consult. Dr. Melki performed the consult and determined that I was a candidate for PRK. He provided information about the procedure, including benefits and risks. I was very confident in my decision. I was contacted by the surgery team to schedule the surgery and arrange for payment. The administration process was very easy. On the day of surgery, I met the team, and everyone was extremely kind and professional. The procedure was quick and easy, and I felt very prepared because of the information that Dr. Melki discussed with me. I had surgery on 6/14/20, so my eyes are still recovering, but I notice a huge difference in my vision. I am so happy that I chose Dr. Melki and Boston Laser.
Jun 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Melki, MD?
Did not care for the “bedside manner”of the fellow who saw me prior to Dr. Melki. She was rather unfriendly and unprofessional in her treatment.
Jun 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Melki, MD?
The office is pleasant with safety measures taken for infection control. Everyone e wears a mask and the office provides plenty of hand sanitizer. I was seen on time and treated warmly and professionally. Dr. Melki was thorough and demonstrated his experience throughout my examination and evaluation for laser eye correction. Although I came in for a LASIK evaluation, the exam results revealed I am more appropriate to receive PRK due to the anatomy of my eye and how nearsighted I am. I can not wait to schedule this procedure!
Patricia Wainer – Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Melki, MD?
I am 50 years old and decided to make the big jump and have Lasik. I opted for monovision and had surgery on my right eye. The procedure went very well and it has now been four days since the day of the surgery. My vision is still recovering (as expected) and the redness is almost gone. It should take several more weeks to train my brain to properly see close and far. The staff at the Andover location was professional and courteous, and Dr. Melki really took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. So far so good!
JF – Jan 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Melki, MD?
Excellent surgery in the shortest time with no pain. My highest recommendation.
Bash – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Melki, MD?
Consultation and setting up a surgery date proved to be easy and quick! Hours of operation are incredibly flexible making appointments easy to plan. The surgery overall was quick and easy, and responsiveness from staff, post-surgery, was amazing.
Harry Ryan – Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Melki, MD?
Very helpful and reassuring. Professional and very organized.
Dec 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Melki, MD?
I am always satisfied with every visit! I definitely trust the doctors and the technicians at Boston Laser, and I would recommend them everyday.
Nov 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Melki, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Melki?

Dr. Samir Melki is a Harvard trained ophthalmologist. He offers a range of refractive eye services including laser vision correction.

• Ophthalmology