Dr. Samir Hamati, MD

Dr. Samir Hamati, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Samir Hamati, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Norton Shores, MI. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Read his story

6401 Prairie St Ste 2700

Norton Shores, MI 49444

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Hamati

See how frequently Dr. Hamati performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ovarian Cysts
Vaginal Surgery
Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)

Dr. Hamati's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Hamati's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hamati "EXCELLENCE, EXPERTISE, EXPERIENCE Dr HAMATI is the first and only Board Certified Urogynecologist in the lakeshore area providing specialized care for Female Pelvic and Bladder Disorders. We are devoted to compassionate care for sensitive issues and women are entitled to the latest medicine and technology has to offer."

This content was provided by Dr. Hamati ""I would approach our patients like we would care for our family. Quality of care , and best outcome are our top priority. We are setting the standard for Excellence , Expertise , and Best Results ""

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Vaginal Surgery
  • da Vinci® Hysterectomy
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
  • da Vinci® Sacrocolpopexy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna, Facolta De Medicina E Chirurgia
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • Wayne State University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1981
  • Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Hamati has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Italian

Dr. Hamati does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hamati and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hamati's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hamati to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Hamati's Performance
in Fruitport |
I am 74 yrs old & my experience with Dr. S. Hamati was excellent. I felt very at ease talking about my fremale issues & he was so understanding, patient & compassionate from the moment I first met him, I researced several obgyn docs before selecting Dr. Hamati, His reputation is outstanding & my surgery was better than I expected, I want women to know they are in good capable care with this fine doctor.
in Montague, MI |
I went to see Dr. Hamati to discuss my options for abnormally heavy menstrual periods and to discuss my options. He explained everything very well and answered all my questions. He also took the time to ask about other medical problems I have. I had a Hysterectomy at NOCH and it was just as he explained. The short surgery stay and recovery were uneventful. His office staff and the hospital staff were also very informative and caring. I'm very thankful for Dr. Hamati and his team.
Whitehall, MI |
Dr. Hamati is very caring and kind. he explains everything to you and makes sure you understand fully what is happening. He did a hysterectomy and bladder repair and everything went great. i would recommend him to everyone!!
Grand Haven |
Dr.Hamati is an awesome doctor. He really cares about his patients and takes very good care of them. I have severe endometriosis and he has helped me tremendously, whereas other doctors just wrote it off as nothing. Dr. Hamati also preformed my surgery and it couldn't have went better. Very pleased and satisfied with this doctor.
in Whitehall Mi |
DR.Hamati improved my life and out look by 98% He repaired me and my life. He did excellent repair, I have a better life.
in Roosevelt Park, MI |
I have been seeing Dr. Hamati for 30 years. When you find a doctor this good, you don't just go to someone else. He has been with me through everything. This last surgery just confirmed my love and trust in this doctor. He did a full hysterectomy on me (the da Vinci). Today we went over the findings and what he did. All I can say is, I'm glad my life was in his hands. I wouldn't of wanted anyone else to do what he had to.
in Newaygo, MI |
Dr. Hamati listened as well as explained. He explained why he would recommend the procedure, but did not pressure me to have it done. All of the diagnostic testing was done in such a way that I felt comfortable. His care and concern the day of my surgery even involved explaining to my daughter her potential for developing the same issues, & I really appreciated that. His description of why I need to maintain a particular regimen helped me understand the importance of "following directions."
in Muskegon, MI |
kind and caring and explains things very well
in Muskegon, MI |
I am a husband of Dr Hamati's patient who had the robotic prolapse repair and a hysterectomy. It all started in the pre-op and the first thing we noticed is his care and compassion with all of us. He made us all feel so comfortable that all of the family was at ease during the surgery. My wife had very fast recovery and left just hours after the surgery. He is an amazing and wonderful man and the best at what he does. He has great compassion for minimizing pain and recovery. wonderful Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Samir Hamati, MD?
Are you Dr. Hamati?