Dr. Samir Babayev, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 36

Dr. Babayev

Mayo Clinic

201 Center St W Rochester, MN 55902

Dr. Samir Babayev, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Rochester, MN. He is affiliated with medical facilities Mayo Clinic Hospital - Saint Mary's Campus and Mayo Clinic Methodist Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Babayev to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

See similar Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in Rochester

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Babayev accepts

Dr. Babayev accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Choice Care HMO
Choice Care Network PPO
Preferred PPO
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check if Dr. Babayev treats your condition or procedure

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Minimally Invasive Endometriosis Excision With Robotic Assistance
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovarian Diseases
  • Ovarian Insufficiency, Familial
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Samir Babayev, MD...

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Babayev's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Babayev

4.25531914893617%

Dr. Babayev?
Excellent experience we had only one visit but I can already feel we are in good hands
Indra Mannam – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Dr babayev is great.we could never say enough good things abt him.We are forever grateful to dr.babyev and his team.i was diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis after laparoscopy.our first consultation with him was amazing.he is very detailed and informative.he took his time answering every questions my husband and I had.we were successful with our first round of Ivf.i am currently 32 weeks pregnant.thank u dr.for everything and may god bless u.
Dec 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Dr. Babayev was god sent for us , we got his reference while doing some research on IVF online & approached him , as we were having difficulty with conceiving naturally . From our first visit to doctors office we knew we are in good hands , we went though IVF treatment under him at UTSW & my wife is 8 month into her pregnancy , he is not with UTSW now and he moved to Mayo clinic Rochester, Minnesota, all the best Dr. Babayev.
r – Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Excellent physician. Very patient and calm. Knowledgeable and makes good decisions. We are very fortunate that we decided to see him.
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Dr. Babayev is amazing, he is an excellent physician. Dr. Babayev answers all your questions with professionalism and patience, he possesses an excellent bedside manner. Dr. Babayev is very responsive and keeps you informed every step of the way and makes it a point to outline all possible outcomes so your not left with false hopes or unrealistic expectations. I am now 37 weeks pregnant and our baby girl will soon be here. We are forever grateful to Dr. Babayev!
Apr 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Babayev in September 2018 and he met me with major skepticism because I had never believed I needed science to help me have a baby, however, he was able to speak with me on a human level and explain everything to me so that I was comfortable. My husband and I made the decision to move forward and I am so glad we did. His team was supportive and positive and made me feel like more than just a patient. Thanks to him we are pregnant with our baby surprise!
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Dr. Babayev is a rare physician - possessing strong evidence-based knowledge and skills, with a warm approach to interacting with his patients. My pregnancy journey has not been easy, but Dr. Babayev made sure I was well taken cared of. He always patiently listened to all of questions/concerns, was very thoughtful in his guidance, and always made us feel he was rooting for us. I feel very fortunate to have him as my provider, and would strongly recommend him to others. He's a gem.
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Dr Babayev is an amazing professional. He is very, kind, supportive, brilliant and goes over and beyond for his patients. He helped my wife and I through the process of conceiving our first child. I'll recommend him in a heartbeat
Dod in DALLAS, TX – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Babayev. Our situation was very unique with an uncertain outlook, and he developed a customized approach to every step of our process. We now have a healthy baby girl! Dr. Babayev is very trustworthy, an excellent communicator and incredibly knowledgeable in the advanced areas of Fertility. We highly recommend Dr. Babayev!
AmyDenise in Carrollton – Jan 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Dr. Babayev has been nothing but beyond amazing from the first consultation to every single office visit. He is very knowledgable in his field and doesn't do unnecessary tests/procedures that hasn't been proven to work. He is easy to work with and responds incredibly fast to all my messages and phone calls. Even though our journey took multiple IVF rounds due to an extremely low sperm count and a genetic background, we finally got pregnant with our miracle baby!
Jan 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
There are not words enough to describe our love and appreciation for Dr. Babayev and his staff ... they are all incredible! While being professional he was personal enough to let us know he cares and was going to do anything within his power to help us reach our goals of having a baby. From our first consultation with him to our last OB appointment, he has been nothing short of awesome. He always has a smile on face and seemed genuinely happy to see us! We would highly recommend Dr. Babayev!
Jan 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Dr. Babayev is very personable and spends a great deal of time discussing options before starting any treatment plan. Our situation was complicated, to say the least, but Dr. Babayev was able to create 11 embryos from the first extraction attempt. After, we were very fortunate that the baby stuck with the first IVF cycle. I would have to say Dr. Babayev is extremely traditional, but his methods get great results!
Nov 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
I was very pleased with my care by Dr. Samir Babayev. Dr. Babayev was very caring, and professional. He went into detail about what we were to expect in upcoming appointments and answered all questions that we had promptly. Dr. Babayev and his staff really show compassion for their patients. I just want to thank Dr. Babayev and his staff for taking such great care of me and ensuring I received high quality care. Thank you Dr. Babayev for being so open, compassionate, and professional!
The Sheridans in none – Nov 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Dr. Babayev is an amazing doctor. From the moment you go in for your first appointment he spends at least an hour just talking to you and getting to know you. Without him, we would not be expecting. Him and his entire staff are incredible. Infertility is a difficult road to go down and he is an expert. The staff really gets to know you. Our experience started with a handshake and ended with joy and hugs from him and the staff. I could not have asked for a better doctor.
C.T. – Nov 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
An incredible infertility doctor. Takes so much time with his patients, and truly makes them a priority. His office and staff answers calls and emails incredibly fast. Infertility is a tough journey, but Dr Babayev made it as easy as possible.
Oct 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
My wife was under the care of Dr. Babayev last year when we decided to have baby number 2. As a nurse, I was put at ease with knowing we were working with a top notch professional. Dr. Babayev is courteous and goes above and beyond to answer questions. We are a same gender couple and we never felt intimidated or out of place in his office. We did ICI once without hormones and got pregnant! I have recommended Dr. Babayev to friends in the past and will continue to do so. Thank you so much.
Rox in Dallas, TX – Oct 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
If you are looking for a compassionate, intelligent, expert in infertility treatment then you have to meet Dr. Babayev! He diligently worked with my wife and I to help us through our IVF journey. He is so respectful, professional, and passionate about what he does. We could not have asked for a better IVF doctor to guide us through the most exciting, stressful, and amazing journey our of lives. He takes the time to explain everything and makes you feel very comfortable with each step you take.
Sep 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Dr. Babayev was very informative during our time with him & had a fantastic bedside manner! My wife & I really enjoyed working with him & can't recommend him enough!
Carrollton, TX – Sep 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
I am so thankful for Dr. Babayev. From day one, I felt that I was receiving the best care. After figuring out that I had PCOS, he developed a plan to help me. I appreciated that he wasn’t extremely aggressive from the beginning. Thankfully after a couple rounds of clomid and a couple rounds of clomid with an IUI, I got pregnant. My daughter is now 3 months. Dr. Babayev was always extremely patient, willing to listen, on time, and sincerely kind. Highly recommend!
ABH in Dallas, TX – Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
I had a great experience. The Dr. scheduled my appointment quickly, and they were very nice. I was and am satisfied with my care.
Dominic in Dallas, TX – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Babayev?

Samir Babayev, M.D., is an Assistant Professor and Senior Associate Consultant, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Mayo Clinic. He specializes in reproductive endocrinology and in...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Russian
  • Turkish
  • Azerbaijani

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Babayev communicate via email?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not communicate via email

• Does Dr. Babayev offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Babayev offer an online patient portal?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Babayev have free onsite parking?

Yes, 1 patient said they have free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Babayev offer weekend visits?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer weekend visits

• Does Dr. Babayev offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Babayev offers evening visits