Dr. Samir Babayev, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 34

Dr. Babayev

Dr. Samir Babayev, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from Istanbul University School Of Medicine in 2007 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Babayev accepts

Dr. Babayev accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Choice Care
Choice Care HMO
Choice Care Network PPO
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Babayev treats your condition or procedure

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Minimally Invasive Endometriosis Excision With Robotic Assistance
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovarian Diseases
  • Ovarian Insufficiency, Familial
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Tubal Block
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

"Samir Babayev, M.D., is an Assistant Professor and Associate REI Fellowship Program Director in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He specializes in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. He is board ...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
2013
New York Medical College
2009
Postdoctoral Fellowship, Institute Of Molecular Reproduction and Fertility Preservation, New York Medical College
2008

Dr. Babayev?
Dr. Babayev's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Samir Babayev, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Excellent physician. Very patient and calm. Knowledgeable and makes good decisions. We are very fortunate that we decided to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Dr. Babayev is amazing, he is an excellent physician. Dr. Babayev answers all your questions with professionalism and patience, he possesses an excellent bedside manner. Dr. Babayev is very responsive and keeps you informed every step of the way and makes it a point to outline all possible outcomes so your not left with false hopes or unrealistic expectations. I am now 37 weeks pregnant and our baby girl will soon be here. We are forever grateful to Dr. Babayev!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Babayev in September 2018 and he met me with major skepticism because I had never believed I needed science to help me have a baby, however, he was able to speak with me on a human level and explain everything to me so that I was comfortable. My husband and I made the decision to move forward and I am so glad we did. His team was supportive and positive and made me feel like more than just a patient. Thanks to him we are pregnant with our baby surprise!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Dr. Babayev is a rare physician - possessing strong evidence-based knowledge and skills, with a warm approach to interacting with his patients. My pregnancy journey has not been easy, but Dr. Babayev made sure I was well taken cared of. He always patiently listened to all of questions/concerns, was very thoughtful in his guidance, and always made us feel he was rooting for us. I feel very fortunate to have him as my provider, and would strongly recommend him to others. He's a gem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Dr Babayev is an amazing professional. He is very, kind, supportive, brilliant and goes over and beyond for his patients. He helped my wife and I through the process of conceiving our first child. I'll recommend him in a heartbeat
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Babayev. Our situation was very unique with an uncertain outlook, and he developed a customized approach to every step of our process. We now have a healthy baby girl! Dr. Babayev is very trustworthy, an excellent communicator and incredibly knowledgeable in the advanced areas of Fertility. We highly recommend Dr. Babayev!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Dr. Babayev has been nothing but beyond amazing from the first consultation to every single office visit. He is very knowledgable in his field and doesn't do unnecessary tests/procedures that hasn't been proven to work. He is easy to work with and responds incredibly fast to all my messages and phone calls. Even though our journey took multiple IVF rounds due to an extremely low sperm count and a genetic background, we finally got pregnant with our miracle baby!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
There are not words enough to describe our love and appreciation for Dr. Babayev and his staff ... they are all incredible! While being professional he was personal enough to let us know he cares and was going to do anything within his power to help us reach our goals of having a baby. From our first consultation with him to our last OB appointment, he has been nothing short of awesome. He always has a smile on face and seemed genuinely happy to see us! We would highly recommend Dr. Babayev!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Dr. Babayev is very personable and spends a great deal of time discussing options before starting any treatment plan. Our situation was complicated, to say the least, but Dr. Babayev was able to create 11 embryos from the first extraction attempt. After, we were very fortunate that the baby stuck with the first IVF cycle. I would have to say Dr. Babayev is extremely traditional, but his methods get great results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
I was very pleased with my care by Dr. Samir Babayev. Dr. Babayev was very caring, and professional. He went into detail about what we were to expect in upcoming appointments and answered all questions that we had promptly. Dr. Babayev and his staff really show compassion for their patients. I just want to thank Dr. Babayev and his staff for taking such great care of me and ensuring I received high quality care. Thank you Dr. Babayev for being so open, compassionate, and professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Dr. Babayev is an amazing doctor. From the moment you go in for your first appointment he spends at least an hour just talking to you and getting to know you. Without him, we would not be expecting. Him and his entire staff are incredible. Infertility is a difficult road to go down and he is an expert. The staff really gets to know you. Our experience started with a handshake and ended with joy and hugs from him and the staff. I could not have asked for a better doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
An incredible infertility doctor. Takes so much time with his patients, and truly makes them a priority. His office and staff answers calls and emails incredibly fast. Infertility is a tough journey, but Dr Babayev made it as easy as possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
My wife was under the care of Dr. Babayev last year when we decided to have baby number 2. As a nurse, I was put at ease with knowing we were working with a top notch professional. Dr. Babayev is courteous and goes above and beyond to answer questions. We are a same gender couple and we never felt intimidated or out of place in his office. We did ICI once without hormones and got pregnant! I have recommended Dr. Babayev to friends in the past and will continue to do so. Thank you so much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
If you are looking for a compassionate, intelligent, expert in infertility treatment then you have to meet Dr. Babayev! He diligently worked with my wife and I to help us through our IVF journey. He is so respectful, professional, and passionate about what he does. We could not have asked for a better IVF doctor to guide us through the most exciting, stressful, and amazing journey our of lives. He takes the time to explain everything and makes you feel very comfortable with each step you take.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Dr. Babayev was very informative during our time with him & had a fantastic bedside manner! My wife & I really enjoyed working with him & can't recommend him enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
I am so thankful for Dr. Babayev. From day one, I felt that I was receiving the best care. After figuring out that I had PCOS, he developed a plan to help me. I appreciated that he wasn’t extremely aggressive from the beginning. Thankfully after a couple rounds of clomid and a couple rounds of clomid with an IUI, I got pregnant. My daughter is now 3 months. Dr. Babayev was always extremely patient, willing to listen, on time, and sincerely kind. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
I had a great experience. The Dr. scheduled my appointment quickly, and they were very nice. I was and am satisfied with my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Dr. Babayev is the best doctor I ever met. He is extremely professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and reliable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
We are beyond grateful for his expertise, care and talent that has led to our pregnancy. He is sincerely my favorite doctor I have ever had. He has an incredible gift for explaining things in very easy to understand terms and has impeccable bedside manner that makes you feel as if he really cares and is invested in your fertility success. Dr. Babayev diagnosed our fertility issue and performed an operation that made it possible for us to successfully conceive naturally. Highly recommended!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Dr. Babayev is very pleasant and compassionate with his patients. He is also very prompt in getting back to you when you have concerns or questions via mychart and/or telephone. He is easy to talk to you and work around your schedule to get you in ASAP. His team such as the nurses and office receptions are very nice and professional as well. They show their compassion for the patients as well.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Babayev?

Fertility & Advanced Reproductive Medicine Clinic

• Sat: closed
    • Mon: closed
    • Tue: closed
    • Thu: closed
    • Fri: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Babayev treats patients.