Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Samir Babayev, MD
Samir Babayev, M.D., is an Assistant Professor and Associate REI Fellowship Program Director in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He specializes in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. He is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. After receiving his medical degree from Istanbul Faculty of Medicine, Dr. Babayev completed his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at New York Medical College, where he was mentored by one of the world's foremost experts in fertility preservation, Kutluk Oktay, M.D.. While at NYMC, Dr. Babayev participated in the world's first robot-assisted ovarian tissue transplantation. He then performed a three-year fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at UT Southwestern, where he trained under world-renowned reproductive specialist Bruce R. Carr, M.D.. Dr. Babayev is a reviewer for Human Reproduction and the Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics. He is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, and the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Honors and Awards ?Best Resident Award?New York Medical College (2013) ?Medical Student Teaching Award?New York Medical College (2012) "Top ranked medical student?Third highest rank student in the class of 340 (Istanbul University, Istanbul Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul, Turkey) (2005) "Best student research project"Azerbaijan Medical University (2003)

1801 Inwood Rd # 616

Dallas, TX 75235

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Babayev

Dr. Babayev's Experience

Dr. Babayev's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure

• New York Medical College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Ut Southwestern Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Babayev has no media or publications listed.

• Azerbaijani
  • Russian
  • Turkish

Dr. Babayev does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Babayev and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Babayev's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Babayev to family and friends
Dr. Babayev's Performance
Coppell, TX |
Dr. Babayev is a terrific physician. I am typically nervous about going in for OB/GYN exams and such but him and his staff made me feel very comfortable. He is extremely patient and willing to answer all questions. My favorite thing is how he has a sketch pad to draw and explain the women’s body and makes it visually easy to understand what he is saying. I strongly recommend him, please get on his schedule ASAP for any fertility issues. Superb doc!!!
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Babayev is knowledgeable and caring! He goes the extra mile to make sure patients are comfortable and informed. He has experience in obstetrics and gynecology with adds to his robust knowledge of reproductive medicine. His office staff are friendly and accommodating. Using MyChart makes communication simple and convenient! Because he brought us along through his decisions and guidance, it was easy to trust his expertise and advice. I wish he could be my GP / OB GYN!!
in Mansfield, TX |
We struggled with fertility and went to different reproductive endocrinologists. Dr. Babayev did a great job of explaining things that the other doctor did not. He took a comprehensive history and appeared to want to individual treatment not just prescribe a number of medications and do the standard procedures. I would highly recommend him.
in Irving, TX |
I had a great experience with Dr. Babayev and would recommend him to anyone seeking fertility treatment. He was patient, caring, and sincerely interested in helping me overcome my fertility challenges. He was also very knowledgeable about cutting edge fertility treatment options. Everyone on his team was also communicative, caring, and knowledgeable in their respective fields.
Plano, TX |
"Congratulations, you're pregnant!". A phrase my husband and I didn't think we would ever hear. We were doing our best and preparing for the worst, however with the treatment provided by Dr. Babayev we get our chance at a family.
Dallas, TX |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Babayev. He is incredibly personable and knowledgable. I am a doctor myself and was very impressed with his bedside manner and ability to explain everything to my and my (non-doctor) husband so we were all on the same page. He spent ample time with us during ultrasounds and responded within an hour to messages I sent him via MyChart, so I felt like I was communicating with him constantly. I have already recommended him to friends and family!
DALLAS |
We had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Babayev. He always made us feel comfortable and well informed. His was super responsive to questions and his appointments were always running on time. I would highly recommend him.
Plano, TX |
Dr Samir Babayev is such a kind person who care very much about his patients. Well prepare before the appointment, he makes sure he knows the contains of his patient medical review. With Dr Babayev, I learn more than others. He will always explain what he is planning to do during a treatment. Patient , careless, professional are his hobby, good listener and is ready to listen to what the patient have to say. Talking about his staff, they are all friendly and most important professional.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Babayev is kind, patient and personable. During my first appointment, Dr. Babayev spent 1 1/2 uninterrupted hours with me both testing and answering all of my questions. He is thorough and clear making sure I never felt confused or left behind. Dr. Babayev was persistent with testing until we had a clear diagnosis and plan. I genuinely enjoyed seeing him every week through this journey. He gave me confidence and peace through his professionalism and extensive experience.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Babayev has such a special way of making you feel comfortable and heard. He is very thorough and will explain your treatment plan in great detail. He is easy to get ahold of and makes his patients a priority. After 14 months of infertility Dr. Babayev and his wonderful team helped my husband and I get pregnant through our 2nd Clomid/IUI! We couldn't be more grateful and excited!
Bayonne, NJ |
I am a new patient with Dr Babayev and I had a great firsthand experience with him. I was seen right away and he made me feel very welcome and comfortable. Since I was a new patient, Dr. Babayev took some time to ask about my health and explained everything that he was doing in detail. Super friendly and professional doctor and staff!
Have you seen Dr. Samir Babayev, MD?
Are you Dr. Babayev?