Dr. Samir Abdelshaheed, MD

Dr. Samir Abdelshaheed, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Family Medicine Healthcare 6111 Portsmouth Blvd Portsmouth, VA 23701 Get Directions

"Because being cared for starts with being known." Dr. Abdelasheed began Family Medicine Health Care as a privately owned, independent practice in 2004, channeling his passion for promoting wellness through preventative care and his belief that the right medical medical care, begins with the right relationship. For those tire of a corporate medical experience, lacking personal attention, at FMH we offer an intimate professional atmosphere focused on serving your needs and the needs of your entire family. We are passionate about getting to know you, as a child, parent, or mature adult, understanding your history, and equipping you for a healthy future. With no waiting lists for new patients, we are eager to meet you and discuss your medical and personal health. Call today for a New Patient Appointment, 757-488-3333.

Dr. Samir Abdelshaheed, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Portsmouth, VA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Abdelshaheed is affiliated with Bon Secours - Maryview Medical Center.

Dr. Abdelshaheed's Experience

See how Dr. Abdelshaheed's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Abdelshaheed

Dr. Abdelshaheed accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Abdelshaheed has admitting privileges.

Dr. Abdelshaheed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abdelshaheed to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Abdelshaheed's Performance
in virginia beach va |
the appointments take 2+hours no parking,nurses are extremely rude.the woman named Courtney who sits up front never smiles and has such a bad attitude,they never have parking the two doctors they have need to go back to medical school,bc they almost killed me in a months time they put me on four different antiboitics and bp medicine.i never knew where they called my prescription into,my pharmacist even had to call several times.they made me come in weekly and always a co-pay overall worst office
in portsmouth va |
this place is the worst doctors office i have ever been to,the staff is rude,they never have parking,it takes forever in the office,i mean my first appointment was at 9:00 am they didnt even call me back until 10:30 and after waiting all that time just to get in a room then it was another half hour before the doctor came in.They made me come back weekly for my medication and every week i had a co-pay and the way they wrote the script i had to keep payn copays,they treated my child awful .
I loved them when I started going 3 years ago But the billing lady is rude uncaring and stuck up in the worst way My insurance told me it didn't run out till 2-15 and I went in for issues before hand They let me make an apt to get my results drove from VB and paid before they said they would not see me and my payment would be used for the past balance. Still don't have my results due to a move now I have to wait for the new doc to get everything. Don't waste your time here.
Portsmouth, VA |
Dr Abdelshaheed is a good Dr, however wait times are ridiculous. My insurance was billed incorrect, Dr office billed me and threatened to sue if not paid. We paid, then when we realized they billed wrong, and they we're suppose to pay us back per our insurance company (tricare- military) they refused. Not good business if you ask me. Not how military or anyone should be treated. Now we go to PNMC for our care. Business lost us easily. All due to the office manager.
in Portsmouth, VA |
Dr. Abdelshaheed is very caring and compassionate. You can tell he really is concerned with the patient's illnesses.
Have you seen Dr. Samir Abdelshaheed, MD?
Are you Dr. Abdelshaheed?

Compare Dr. Abdelshaheed

}

Dr. Abdelshaheed's Care Philosophy

Dr. Abdelshaheed's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Abdelshaheed has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Abdelshaheed's Board Certifications

• Other Education
    Jersey City Neurological Medical Center
    Veterans' Affairs Medical Center

• Arabic

Dr. Abdelshaheed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abdelshaheed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine