Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 50

Dr. Wahhab

Samina Wahhab, MD

1255 S Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 1100 Allentown, PA 18103

Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Allentown, PA. She graduated from Drexel University College Of Medicine and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Wahhab accepts

Dr. Wahhab accepts the following insurance:

Select
Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
Capital Blue Cross
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Wahhab's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

Dr. Wahhab?
Dr. Wahhab's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Wahhab is very welcoming and super relaxed which makes the process less stressful and daunting. My top surgery results are amazing! Definitely recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD?
A few years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had a lumpectomy. I wanted to have reconstructive work done but I was apprehensive. Dr. Wahhab's kind and caring demeanor immediately put me at ease. She listened to my concerns and answered my questions. Words cannot express my appreciation for Dr. Wahhab and her work. I am so happy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD?
Everyone is extremely nice and truly carrying.Dr. Wahhab was great through my surgeries. I highly recommend her for work done after your mastectomy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD?
I wouldn't think of using any other surgeon. Dr. Wahhab and her office team were wonderful from the first call I made to inquire about surgery. I chose to have an arm lift done, but wasn't sure about some things involved. They answered all my questions and Dr. Wahhab is a very caring surgeon after as well. I recommend her to everyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD?
Everyone in Dr. Wahhab's office has been so flexible and accommodating. I enjoy the friendly staff and the comfortable and clean setting. Most importantly, I am delighted with the my results. Top notch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD?
Dr. Wahhab is absolutely amazing. I felt instantly comfortable the minute I walked in her office. There are no words to describe how I feel after my surgery, she gave me my life back. I didn’t know what it was like to live without constant pain until now. I will recommend Dr. Wahhab to everyone I know. She is THE BEST and makes you feel like you are her only patient. Also Kristie and Christina rock! We are blessed to have such an amazing practice this close. I love Dr. Wahhab & the girls!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD?
She changed my life and made me learn to love myself. I can’t thank her staff and her enough for what they did for me. I would highly recommend her for anything. She’s a wonderful human being and a great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD?
I scheduled my first appt. in July 2016, and I couldn't be happier. The staff here is amazing, caring, and so kind. A family like atmosphere. And I do not have enough words in my vocabulary to describe Dr. Wahhab. She is an angel. She not only respects her patients, she truly truly cares. She is an amazing surgeon. I would recommend her for any of your cosmetic needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD?
The absolute best experience I've ever had ANYwhere and an amazing surgeon! The office staff are nothing but helpful and caring, can call a million times w/a million questions, will do everything to answer timely accurately and politely. Willing to work w/you and make it as easy as possible w/any problems you might encounter (payment, scheduling, etc). Dr. Wahhab will do everything w/in her capability to please and EASE you and make sure it's really about YOU from the moment you meet her!!! 10+
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD?
I had ftm top surgery with Dr. Wahhab on August 9th. Her and her staff were amazing. Very fast to return emails and phone calls. Available 24/7 with any questions I had and took the time to check in with me the day after surgery. I am 100% happy with my results and I have had no complications. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD?
I am FTM and had my top surgery by Dr. Wahhab on 08/10/16. She is by the far the most compassionate, down to earth and friendliest surgeon I ever met. Her staff is just as amazing as she is. She really makes you feel important and that you are just not a dollar sign to her. She cares about her work and it really shows. I actually also just had a tummy tuck this past march because of how much I trust her with any procedure. Honestly by far the BEST surgeon and staff around-won’t find better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD?
Dr Wahhab explained everything about the procedure I had and one I am now looking into. She made sure I understood everything and was very compassionate with my care after surgery and all my office visits. I would highly recommend her and her staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD?
First, I am a nurse practitioner, so I obviously have a background in healthcare. I had tummy tuck/thigh lift, I am now about 16 days post op and I am so amazed at my results! My stomach is FLAT! My thighs look great! I look proportional and she did an amazing job! I am glad I did this! Next is to get the top part tightened up (breast lift) and I am most definitely using Dr. Wahhab. I am glad that I used my intuition and healthcare connections to pick her. I wholeheartedly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD?
Dr.Wahhab is a fabulous physician. She answered all of my questions and concerns. My end results are exactly what I wanted and what we had discussed in the office. I had breast implants put in to give me the fullness back that I lost after nursing four kids. Every single time I called with more questions, she took her time to address them and I never felt rushed in the office. Also, everything she told to me expect was completely accurate. She is just wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD?
My family members are clients of hers and they told me she is a perfectionist so I met with her about fixing my deviated septum and making my bulbous nose smaller/more defined. During my consultation, she explained the procedure and was very thorough. My gut told me I was in good hands. After the bandages were removed, I instantly fell in love with my tiny, little nose. I could not stop staring at it--everyone who saw it said it was perfect and it is. I absolutely love Dr. Wahaab!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD?
Very thorough, immediately comfortable discussing PS procedure and expected outcomes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD?
I got FTM top surgery done on November 16th by Dr. Wahhab. The whole process went amazing. You could call her office 20 times a day and they won't ever be angry with you, just willing to help you no matter how big or small the issue is. Dr. Wahhab is more than just the money, she is a light handed artist. I was terrified before my surgery and Dr. Wahhab along with her staff was able to help me put those worries aside. From the moment you make your first appointment you will be a person not a $.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD?
Very nice, considerate and compassionate doctor and office staff. This surgery has changed my life! I'm so happy with the end results and would highly recommend Dr Wahhab, she made me feel at ease at all times, answered any questions with a wonderful bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD?
Dr. Wahhab did my breast reduction almost a year ago, and I could not possibly be happier. She made the entire process SO easy and relaxed. She is the most down to earth doctor I've ever met in my life and I couldn't praise her any more highly than I do! She is caring, intelligent, talented, and honest. I love her and her coworker, Shane so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samina Wahhab, MD?
Dr. Wahhab is the most genuine, compassionate physician I have ever met. She was able to correct my botched breast reconstruction surgery with extreme skill. She was open and honest in discussing the procedures with me. Most of all, she understood the great psychological impact that this type of surgery has on a woman. She listened to me with love and understanding as I lamented. I would strongly recommend Dr. Wahhab over any other plastic surgeon in the valley. She is simply the best!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Wahhab?