Family Medicine  |
Dr. Samina Ismail, MD
Dr. Samina Ismail, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Raleigh, NC. She is 46 years old.

7718 Chapel Hill Rd

Raleigh, NC 27607

• CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Ismail

Dr. Ismail's Experience

Dr. Ismail's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Karachi Medical and Dental College, University Of Karachi
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Ismail has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Ismail does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ismail and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ismail's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ismail to family and friends
Dr. Ismail's Performance
in Raleigh, NC |
I've been seeing Dr. Ismail for almost a year. Every visit I've had she's listened to me and has taken the time to try her best to help me get the best care possible. She will go way beyond any other doctor, or person for that matter! Highly recommend!
in Cary, NC |
Great doctor with great attitude definitely recommend. Laughing at the previous comment of doctor being a "nosy aunt" (smh) GoodDr suppose to be "nosy" so they can get to right diagnosis!
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Samina Ismail has been my family's PCP Provider for past several years and we feel so fortunate to have her as our physician. We love her and her entire staff!! She treats us like family and we know that we are in good hands. Dr. Ismail is a TOP NOTCH physician that sincerely cares about her patients. She's open to various treatment options and she LISTENS to you, answers all of your questions, and we are always greeted with a smile. Both of her nurses are spectacular too! Spectacular!!!
Raleigh, NC |
AVOID! If you want to see a nosy aunt who will make assumptions rather than assess your physical health, go here. If you want to speak to a medical professional, go elsewhere. Dr. Ismail 1) insulted me and 2) gave general advice based on her experiences, nothing based on my medical history. The office staff sent my labs to the wrong email and did not call to get the correct address. Weeks later I had to reach out and ask 3x before they understood and sent me the right file. Very unprofessional
in Fayetteville, NC |
I will always have a special place for Dr Ismail and Mona. I will never forget that they allowed me to come to the office even though were supposed to be closed. Me getting lost made me later. Regardless of this being my first visit and I was late, they still saw me. Dr Ismail has a bedside manner that is unlike any I've experienced ......Who does that anymore?....... AWESOME!!!
in Raleigh, NC |
Just established care here but can tell she really cares and listens to the patient. I am so happy I found this location and very lucky I was able to establish my care here. The staff is very welcoming as well and work very hard to make sure you are comfortable and all your questions are answered.
in Raleigh, NC |
Have been a patient of Dr Ismail's for 7 years. She is exceptional in her knowledge, thoroughness, concern. She will make you feel as if you are the only patient she has to see today. Never in a rush, spends time with you. SHE IS WARM, CARING, PERSONABLE, High quality care and simply the best. Her office staff is excellent and has the same attributes as Dr. Ishmail. SO THANKFUL TO HAVE FOUND HER.
Garner, NC |
I have been a patient of dr. Ismails for a little over a year now. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had not only does she know what she's doing but she has a sense of humor. I'm so glad I found her establishment.
in Siler City, NC |
Dr Ismail has been my physician over 10 years. She truly cares about her patients. Dr Ismail doesn't rush through your appointment, she takes her time and makes you feel like you are her only patient. Her office is professional, kind and respectful.
Have you seen Dr. Samina Ismail, MD?
Are you Dr. Ismail?

Visit Dr. Ismail

Dr. Ismail accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)