Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Samih Elchahal, MD
Dr. Samih Elchahal, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Elchahal is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center.

590 Chimney Rock Rd

Houston, TX 77056

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Humana Health Plan of Texas

Learn about Dr. Elchahal

Dr. Elchahal's Experience

Dr. Elchahal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Elchahal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Elchahal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elchahal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elchahal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elchahal to family and friends
Dr. Elchahal's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Wonderful and I would recommend to one and all.
in Livingston, TX |
Feel very comfortable with doctor and staff knowing I'm in good hands.
Houston, TX |
Was pleased with overall visi. Especially appreciate that I did not spend a lot of time in the waiting room.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Elchahal was very thorough and relayed information regarding treatment in an unstandable manner.
Houston, TX |
Very friendly and clearly explains the prognosis and action plans
in Houston, TX |
Very attentive and concerned. Makes you feel comfortable
in Houston, TX |
He was great, took the time to talk to me
Completely satisfied. Very through, explained problem , easy to understand
in Houston, TX |
Helped tremendously with the issue I was having and answered all of my questions. Would definitely recommend!
in Houston, TX |
Very thorough and direct. Same day appointment with very little wait time.
in Houston, TX |
Great Doctor gives good information. He will take the time to answer your questions.
Houston, TX |
Very helpful and friendly staff. We were seen quickly and the doctor was good at explaining the issues.
in Seabrook, Tx |
Most thorough eye exam I've ever had and because so was made aware of issues that could permanently impair my vision if corrective measurements not taken. Dr. Elchahal took his time to make sure all of my questions were answered and concerns addressed
in Houston, TX |
He is a very caring person, friendly. He is extremely good at his profession. My eye operation was a complete success. I can see 20/20 for the first time in 50 years!
Houston, TX |
Very helpful and informative. Answered all my questions in a manner I could understand.
in Houston, TX |
Very thorough, knowledgeable and caring
Houston, TX |
Despite the negative reviews, I went to see Dr. Elchahal because he could get me in the soonest. Now I wish I hadn't. He did not explain things to me clearly, talked a mile a minute, and was rushing out the door the whole time. I've had doctors that are in a hurry, but he was downright rude. He seemed irritated when I asked him questions or challenged what he was saying and his arrogance made me feel like an idiot. After he abruptly left, I did not feel the least bit reassured or satisfied.
in Houston, TX |
I went to go see 2 other doctors before i came here. i was having an allergic reaction and my eyes became really dry. i has blur vision for about 1 week, went in and saw him was amazing, he did not spent much time with me which i did not mind. all i wanted was to see back again and he removed a foreign object that was scratching my eye lens. went back for a follow-up and has recover full vision !!!
Houston, TX |
I had an emergency situation, and he saved my vision.
in Houston, TX |
Twice I've been and each time I waited well over 90 mins. I gave him the benefit of the doubt the first time but it's apparently standard practice. And there was nothing spectacular about him to suggest it's worth the wait. Most doctors are catching on to the fact that our time is just as valuable as theirs - I plan to switch to one of those.
in Houston, TX |
Terrible experience. Spent very little time with me and misdiagnosed my issue. Had I waited for the follow-up appointment with the recommended inflammation specialist I might have lost vision in my left eye. Also the office did not inform me that they were not fully contracted with Aetna when I gave my insurance info nor did the good doctor let me know I would be charged out of pocket for a a procedure (he literally removed an eye lash.) More retail than medica-I would not recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Samih Elchahal, MD?
Are you Dr. Elchahal?