Dr. Sami Moubayed, MD

Dr. Sami Moubayed, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Male
Dr. Sami Moubayed, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Palo Alto, CA.

801 Welch Rd Fl 2nd

Palo Alto, CA 94304

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Moubayed

See how frequently Dr. Moubayed performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Facial Fracture
Fracture
Broken Nose

Dr. Moubayed's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Moubayed does not have any board certifications listed.

• Broken Nose
  • Dysphagia
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Orbital Fracture
  • Pharyngitis

• ENT Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Moubayed is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Moubayed has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Moubayed has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moubayed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moubayed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moubayed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moubayed to family and friends
Dr. Moubayed's Performance
Montreal, QC |
I was suffering with an extremely inflated uvula and couldn't bear the pain. I saw Dr. Moubayed, and immediately felt comforted by his professionalism, knowledge and appreciated that I never felt rushed during my appointment. When he found the problem, he treated it perfectly and my healing process was rapid and I was properly prescribed the right meds to be 100% myself again. Thank you again Dr. Moubayed!
Milpitas, CA |
He removed a tumor from from forehead last Summer. Everything went so well, I did not feel a thing, and the scar is now invisible. He is so talented and was really nice to me. He was very informative, walked me through the process and I knew what to expect after each appointment. Highly recommend
in Sunnyvale, CA |
Dr. Moubayed has been doing my Botox for 6 months, and he's the best!! I reccomend him to all my family and friends!
Stanford, CA |
Dr. Moubayed operated on my nose after I had an accident and couldn't breathe, and another doctor did a septoplasty but it still didn't fix my breathing. He used my rib to reconstruct my nose, which I thought was so cool! And now not only can I breathe but my nose looks even nicer than before. He's so amazing and I would recommend him to anyone!!! :)
Stanford, CA |
Dr. Moubayed did my botox and lip fillers twice. He was always smiling, very easy to talk to, and professional. What I liked the most is that he took his time, explained everything, and let me check myself in the mirror after each lip injection so I could give him my opinion too. He numbed me up so I didn't feel a thing! The best!
Newark, NJ |
Showed up late and left early. Completely uninformed because he does't take the time to even look at any patient information prior to the appointment. When you bring this to his attention he says that he looked at it before he made a recommendation. CYA. Would you want someone like him doing surgery on you???
Have you seen Dr. Sami Moubayed, MD?
Are you Dr. Moubayed?