Reproductive Endocrinology  |
Dr. Sami Jabara, MD
Dr. Sami Jabara, MD is a reproductive endocrinology doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Jabara is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC and Good Samaritan Hospital.

4900 W Sunset Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90027

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Jabara

Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.

Dr. Jabara's Experience

Dr. Jabara's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

• Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening

No malpractice history found for California.

• American University Of Beirut
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Wright State University School Of Med

Dr. Jabara has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jabara does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jabara and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jabara's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jabara to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Jabara's Performance
West los angeles, ca |
We conceived our amazing daughter with the support and guidance of Dr Jabara for an IVF cycle. His passion and energy are infectious and now after having gone to other fertility doctors I truly understand how important it is to be talked to like an individual rather than treated as one of a number of dozens or hundreds, etc. He has a wonderful sense of humor and I would recommend him to anyone interested in pursuing fertility treatments.
in west los angeles |
Santa Monica, CA |
My experience was extremely bad and zero result . I really regret going to Dr. Jabara .He is unprofessional does not provide adequate medical care. I won't recommend him to anyone.
in Pacoima, CA |
Dr.Jabara was amazing from our first appointment to our last. He is so knowledgeable and caring. I'm not going to lie, when we went to our first appointment we felt nervous and a little scare. But walked out feeling like we couldn't have gotten a better doctor. I had to have a serious of test and procedure but Dr.jabara always made sure to calm me down. Have I mentioned he's beyond amazing! He was there to answer all of our questions and concerns. We got pregnant and were beyond thankful to him!
Westlake Village , CA |
Dr. Jabara is by far the best dr I have ever had. Excellent bedside manners. I trusted him 100% during my treatment. He is friendly, knowledgeable, compassionate, dedicated listened to my questions and addressed all my concerns. I am 42 y/o, 8 weeks pregnant (first IVF try). I had to move to a standard OB/GYN and I already miss dr. Jabara. He is truly the best. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
in Marina Del Rey, CA |
I cannot begin to express how wonderful every person at Dr. Jabara's office was. We tried for a baby for about two years and a half with the outcomes during that time being a miscarriage and a D&C. We finally decided to go to Dr. Jabara and I am so happy we did.
in Santa Monica, CA |
Wonderful doctor, he is caring and hardworking- I couldn't have put my family's future in better hands. He is positive and full of good energy, which is reassuring in our difficult situation. We came up on recommendation from a work colleague and will surely recommend him to friends as well.
in Woodland Hills, CA |
Dr. Jabara treated my sister for infertility and is now treating me, he is the best. I have two wonderful nephews thanks to his amazing ability. After following my sister's recommendation, I also came to see him with help conceiving. He is caring and professional, his staff is wonderful as well.
Van Nuys, CA |
You?re not only! The first day I met Dr. Jabara, he took the time to start from the beginning and explain step by step how he was going to help us. I remember leaving his office and feeling hope again. His passion and attention to detail gave me the faith I needed, that soon enough I would become pregnant and start a family with my husband. There isn?t enough words that can describe how much of a blessing Dr. Jabara is to my family. I highly recommend Dr. Jabara to all my family and friends.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Jabara is one of the most caring, patient, and knowledgeable physicians I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was delicate in the delivery of my diagnosis. He remained optimistic regarding my potential future pregnancies. It finally happened, I'm pregnant!! I owe the start of my beautiful family to Dr. Jabara and his wonderful skilled nursing staff.I would recommend him to anyone desiring a pregnancy. A+++
My experience was so bad with Dr. Jabara . He was the first and only reproductive specialist that I saw and he immediately decided that IVF was the only way that he would be willing to help me with . He was primarily interested in achieving his own goals rather than mine. I'm writing this review in hopes of preventing others from having the same sort of experience I did.
Los Angeles, CA |
I had a very bad experience with Dr. Jabara. It was almost impossible to schedule an appointment. My experience in the clinic wasn't even the greatest, the doctor looks knowledgable however he doesn't really know how to follow up with his patients and doesn't offer any instructions for them. Dr Jabara has failed to communicate with me and did answer my questions and was not available when I needed him.
Have you seen Dr. Sami Jabara, MD?
Are you Dr. Jabara?