Dr. Sami Jabara, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 48

Dr. Jabara

Kaiser Permanente 4900 Sunset Medical Offices Building

4900 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90027

Dr. Sami Jabara, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from American University Of Beirut in 1995 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Jabara's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jabara

4.3

Dr. Jabara?
Dr. Jabara's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sami Jabara, MD
I was originally referred by a friend who worked at Kaiser that Dr. Sami Jabara was the doctor to go to if you wanted to conceive. Dr. Jabara has such a kind demeanor and you can tell that he truly cares for his patients. Thanks to Dr. Jabara we are now 10 weeks pregnant with our first child. Words cannot express how grateful I am to Dr. Jabara for everything he has done for my husband and I. I would definitely recommend him to anyone going thru the heartbreaking issue of infertility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sami Jabara, MD?
Terrible experience..not recommended Dr.Jabara to anyone who has hope & dream of becoming a parent one day .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sami Jabara, MD?
Dr Jabara is the best doctor I have ever had. He is warm, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable. He always answered my questions quickly. He really care about his patients. When I was very sad for my test results, he was there for me. He explained all the options I had, and guided me throughout the process. He went above and beyond to help me. I feel so lucky to have him as my doctor. Now, I have a cute son because of his help. He made my dream came true. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jabara
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sami Jabara, MD?
Great experience . Miracle work . Had very low test results on my ovaries and yet was able to help me out . Thank God for having been referred to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sami Jabara, MD?
We conceived our amazing daughter with the support and guidance of Dr Jabara for an IVF cycle. His passion and energy are infectious and now after having gone to other fertility doctors I truly understand how important it is to be talked to like an individual rather than treated as one of a number of dozens or hundreds, etc. He has a wonderful sense of humor and I would recommend him to anyone interested in pursuing fertility treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sami Jabara, MD?
Dr.Jabara was amazing from our first appointment to our last. He is so knowledgeable and caring. I'm not going to lie, when we went to our first appointment we felt nervous and a little scare. But walked out feeling like we couldn't have gotten a better doctor. I had to have a serious of test and procedure but Dr.jabara always made sure to calm me down. Have I mentioned he's beyond amazing! He was there to answer all of our questions and concerns. We got pregnant and were beyond thankful to him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sami Jabara, MD?
Dr. Jabara is by far the best dr I have ever had. Excellent bedside manners. I trusted him 100% during my treatment. He is friendly, knowledgeable, compassionate, dedicated listened to my questions and addressed all my concerns. I am 42 y/o, 8 weeks pregnant (first IVF try). I had to move to a standard OB/GYN and I already miss dr. Jabara. He is truly the best. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sami Jabara, MD?
I cannot begin to express how wonderful every person at Dr. Jabara's office was. We tried for a baby for about two years and a half with the outcomes during that time being a miscarriage and a D&C. We finally decided to go to Dr. Jabara and I am so happy we did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sami Jabara, MD?
Wonderful doctor, he is caring and hardworking- I couldn't have put my family's future in better hands. He is positive and full of good energy, which is reassuring in our difficult situation. We came up on recommendation from a work colleague and will surely recommend him to friends as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sami Jabara, MD?
Dr. Jabara treated my sister for infertility and is now treating me, he is the best. I have two wonderful nephews thanks to his amazing ability. After following my sister's recommendation, I also came to see him with help conceiving. He is caring and professional, his staff is wonderful as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sami Jabara, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jabara?

Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

Wright State University School Of Med
1995
American University Of Beirut

Dr. Jabara accepts

Dr. Jabara accepts the following insurance:

Kaiser Permanente

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Jabara treats your condition or procedure

• Hepatitis Screening
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV Screening
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening