Dr. Samer Suki, MD

Dr. Samer Suki, MD

Medical Oncology  ·

Dr. Samer Suki, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 25 years. He specializes in medical oncology, hematology, and more.Read his story

Millennium Oncology

• HealthSmart
  • Memorial Hermann Physician Network
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Suki

See how frequently Dr. Suki performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Polycythemia Rubra Vera
Hypercoagulable State
Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)

Dr. Suki's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Suki's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Suki "Dr. Samer Suki is the President of Millennium Physicians and has been a part of the multi-disciplinary group since 1995. He was born in Beirut, Lebanon and speaks English, Arabic and French. Dr. Suki has been a licensed Medical Oncologist and Hematologist for over 20 years."

This content was provided by Dr. Suki "Millennium Physicians is a multi-disciplinary medical group that offers a singular source for patient healthcare needs. Our practice is a diverse group of 32 physicians at 11 different locations in the Greater Houston area. Millennium Physicians is here to treat with the highest level of care and get patients back living life to the fullest."

• Medical Oncology

• St Agnes Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Md Anderson Canc Center University Tex
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • University Of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center-Bone Marrow Transplant Training
    Other Education | Completed 1992

Dr. Suki has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Suki does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Suki and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Suki's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Suki to family and friends

Dr. Suki's Performance

My visit was a very good one. I had no wait, literally was called in seconds after sitting down. Dr. Suki gave me a thorough explanation of my blood work, and listened to my heart and lungs. We discussed long term expectations and when I needed to come back. Efficient and thorough. Thanks!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your wonderful review! We truly value your opinion and appreciate your feedback. It is our policy to provide the best care to patients.

Trust is the most important issue with me. I trust Dr Suki with my life. He has my best interest in taking care of my health. I highly recommend Dr Suki.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

I highly recommend Dr Suki as he has been my oncologist for 8 years, successfully treating me with stage 3 OVC. When my going has been rough he has intervened and communicated with my other doctors and made sure I have been well taken care of. I can’t say enough praise to his office staff also. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Dr Suki treated my wife from 1997 to 2000 on Peakwood Drive near Houston Northwest Medical Center. She came to him with severely advanced ovarian cancer. I don't know the initial Stage since that terminology was not used in my presence. He had excellent knowledge and "bedside manner." He and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Suki is very attentive, knowledgeable and good to his patients. I would highly recommend him.

More Oncology Specialists like Dr. Suki at Millennium Oncology