Dr. Samer Suki, MD

Dr. Samer Suki, MD

Medical Oncology  |

Dr. Samer Suki, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from American University Of Beirut, Faculty Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in medical oncology, hematology, and more.

Millennium Physicians

17323 Red Oak Dr

Houston, TX 77090

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

Learn about Dr. Suki

See how frequently Dr. Suki performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Polycythemia Rubra Vera
Hypercoagulable State
Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)

Dr. Suki's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Suki "Millennium Physicians is a multi-disciplinary medical group that offers a singular source for patient healthcare needs. Our practice is a diverse group of 32 physicians at 11 different locations in the Greater Houston area. Millennium Physicians is here to treat with the highest level of care and get patients back living life to the fullest."

• Medical Oncology

• St Agnes Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Md Anderson Canc Center University Tex
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • University Of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center-Bone Marrow Transplant Training
    Other Education | Completed 1992

Dr. Suki has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Suki does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Suki and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Suki's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Suki to family and friends
3.9
based on 20 total reviews (12 with comments)

Dr. Suki's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Kingwood, TX
My visit was a very good one. I had no wait, literally was called in seconds after sitting down. Dr. Suki gave me a thorough explanation of my blood work, and listened to my heart and lungs. We discussed long term expectations and when I needed to come back. Efficient and thorough. Thanks!

Thank you for your wonderful review! We truly value your opinion and appreciate your feedback. It is our policy to provide the best care to patients.

in Humble TX
Trust is the most important issue with me. I trust Dr Suki with my life. He has my best interest in taking care of my health. I highly recommend Dr Suki.

in Montgomery, TX
I highly recommend Dr Suki as he has been my oncologist for 8 years, successfully treating me with stage 3 OVC. When my going has been rough he has intervened and communicated with my other doctors and made sure I have been well taken care of. I can’t say enough praise to his office staff also. I...more

in Humble, TX
Dr Suki treated my wife from 1997 to 2000 on Peakwood Drive near Houston Northwest Medical Center. She came to him with severely advanced ovarian cancer. I don't know the initial Stage since that terminology was not used in my presence. He had excellent knowledge and "bedside manner." He and...more
in Houston, TX
Dr. Suki is very attentive, knowledgeable and good to his patients. I would highly recommend him.

More Oncology Specialists like Dr. Suki at Millennium Physicians