Dr. Samer Khosrof, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Samer Khosrof, MD
Dr. Samer Khosrof, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Brooklyn, NY. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Khosrof is affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and Lutheran Medical Center.

Dr. Khosrof's Experience

See how Dr. Khosrof's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Khosrof

Dr. Khosrof accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Khosrof is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Khosrof has admitting privileges.

Dr. Khosrof's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khosrof to family and friends
Dr. Khosrof's Performance
in Brooklyn, NY |
I had considered LASIK surgery in the past but was told I wasn't a candidate. I met with Dr. Khosrof and after a thorough consultation I was informed that I could have it done! I booked the procedure right there and then. I went in on a Saturday morning and was back at work the following Tuesday! The procedure was quick and the results were immediate. Dr. Khosrof & his staff are very caring and attentive. I am extremely happy with the outcome & highly recommend Dr. Khosrof.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I had my Lasik done with Dr. Khosrof and it was a fast and pleasant experience. He explained each procedure to me, making sure I knew exactly what he was doing. The Lasik procedure was quick and the recovery time was fast. The first day you are a little sensitive to light, but by the next day, my eyes were completely fine. It feels amazing not having to wear glasses or contacts. I highly recommend this doctor he clearly knows what he is doing. Thank you, Dr. Khosrof!
Brooklyn, NY |
He is very friendly and professional highly recommended
in Brooklyn, New York |
Recommended Dr. Khosrof to a couple of my friends after seeing him today, I recommend Dr. Khosrof to everyone!!! He truly cares about his patients and took his time to thoroughly explain every concern I had. Yes the wait time was a little long but he takes time with this each of his patients and I would want the same for myself. It is worth the wait! In addition, the office is clean and is equipped with the latest eye equipment; he also has a wonderful staff. You guys rock!
in Brooklyn, NY |
I already recommend Dr. Samer to all my close friends and family. I seriously had no idea what I was missing with other ophthalmologist until I met Dr. Samer. Everyone that I recommend to him says the same thing. Probably one of the best decisions I have made in my life. MY eyes are now in such great condition. They have these amazing machines that test your peripheral vision, measure the thickness of your retina, and more. It amazing how much this place invests in their patients.
You looking for the best, most trusted ophthalmology? Then you in right place. I am very impressed with my experience at this doctor’s office. Dr. Khosrof is very knowledgable and helpfuland his staff is very friendly . He is my doctor since 2008. I had problems since I was born with my eyes for years and years I went to many doctors famous around world to help me with vision and diagnose my problem, yet, they couldnt diagnose. Except Dr. KHOSROF. He is only doctor that knows my problem. I did 3
Dr. Khosrof was an exceptional doctor. He was extremely knowledgable and his staff were very polite and helpful. You can really tell he knows what he's doing, and I'd highly recommend him for anything to do with your eye.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I would like to thank u Dr.Samer for helping me. Thank u for being so kind, very patient and understanding. I trust Dr.Samer and I recommend him to everyone. The laser surgery was 100% worth it. I love waking up and going out with out worrying about wearing my glasses or forgetting not to wear them. My vision is perfect. The staff is very friendly and the office is really neat and clean. The Dr.is very kind. Me and my 4 children go to him and he's really good with kids too.
in Brooklyn, Ny |
Well I had a very good experience, wonderful staff, has the latest equipments. He took his time to explain and he is a very caring doctor. I recommend him to all my friends and family.
in Bronx, NY |
Not sure why this doctor doesn't have 5 stars. He is wonderful. My grandparents have been coming here for years. I am always accompanying them. Each visit has always went well. He spends an adequate amount of time with them and will always have a thorough conversation with us. Sure, the wait time can be a little long. But he is a specialist, and if someone has a problem he will treat it right away, which is what I love about him because that is the case for both of my grandparents. We adore him.
Have you seen Dr. Samer Khosrof, MD?
Are you Dr. Khosrof?

Compare Dr. Khosrof

Dr. Khosrof's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Aphakia and Other Disorders of Lens
  • Visual Field Defects
  • Vitreous Hemorrhage

University Of Aleppo, Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Khosrof does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khosrof and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Orbital Decompression and Orbitotomy
  • Paracentesis of Anterior Eye
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery