Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD

Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD

Neurosurgery  ·

Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Riverside, CA and has been practicing for 10 years. He specializes in neurosurgery.Read his story

UCR Health

4510 Brockton Ave Ste 365

Riverside, CA 92501

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Ghostine's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Progressive Spinal Muscular Atrophy
  • Progressive Spinobulbar Muscular Atrophy
  • Spinal Cord Tumor
  • Spinal Dysostosis, Anhalt Type
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Ryukyuan Type

• Cauda Equina Syndrome
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Epilepsy
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Thrombosis
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Vertebral Column Tumors

I believe the biggest blessing God bestows on us is good health. Good health allows us to appreciate and enjoy life, be kind and generous to others, and maximize our potential. Once health is compromised, much of one?s energy is diverted away and we ...

• Neurosurgery

Dr. Ghostine?
Dr. Ghostine's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I’m 72 years old. I needed my C5-6 and C6-7 fused. After interviewing half dozen “Neuro surgeons “ I choose Dr Ghostine. He was the only surgeon that took the time to explain why I needed the surgery and what could happen if I decided not to. I am now 14 week post-op and have not felt his good in 20 years. I’m back swimming and surfing. Post-op was a walk in the park. GRATEFUL !!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD?
I had surgery on 1/24/19 and 1/25/19 on my back. Dr. Ghostine did an exceptional job. I highly recommend anyone to him for back surgery. Dr. Ghostine made me very comfortable and was very sincere. He provided excellent follow-up with making sure I was okay. He is one doctor that you can trust and believe in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD?
I was referred to Dr Ghostine after slipping and falling aggravating an old back injury. With my first meeting I found Dr Ghostine to be very personable and instantly likeable. He reviewed my x rays and MRI and explained in terms I would understand my injury and what needed to be done to repair the damage. I am two weeks from having the required surgery and feeling great. He has been very supportive throughout the process and I would recommend him to anyone needing spinal repair.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD?
Dr Ghoestine is amazing. I had both neck and spine surgery this November 2018 and it was such a success that he gave me back my life. I no longer have the terrible complications and all the bad symptoms that I had before the surgery; They are all now gone. I trusted him with my life and he gave back my life. Him and his staff are amazing, nice and caring. Everyone has a excellent and amazing bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD?
Dr. Ghostine I promised you I would write a review I wanted to make certain it would be memorable-It has been an absolute honor to be your patient.You are an outstanding extraordinary Neurosurgeon with a wealth of knowledge along with extensive expertise.Regardless of the pressure&challenges you remained optimistic.Never giving up on me making every effort to ensure I felt valued.You will never know how much I appreciate you for giving me a second chance& completely transforming my Life Shannen
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD?
Dr. Ghostine performed what I am sure was a difficult surgery on my 25 year old son after he had a horrible motorcycle accident. My son had multiple fractures and his jaws were wired shut, but Dr. Ghostine calmly and professionally made the necessary adjustments to perform the surgery. We were very frightened of having it done but learned that without it my son could have been paralyzed! Dr. Ghostine gave him a second chance and he will be able to walk again soon thanks to this amazing doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD?
I am a 70 year old man with 4 prior history of surgeries. My fifth surgery was front and back surgery on November 8 & 9. When I woke up from anesthesia, all my pain & numbness was gone. I have a deep felt appreciation and a thankfulness for everything that Dr. Ghostine has done for me. He was by far the best doctor out of them all. He has a reputation for not only being an excellent surgeon, but he is extremely polite, honest and ethical. I appreciate the excellent care from him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD?
I am a 22 woman that has been experiencing extreme back pain for a couple of months.Dr. Ghostine was very kind and straight to the point. He saw that I had a dropped foot on both of my feet which worried me a lot. But he told be that it was a side effect of the extreme pinched nerve I had. He proceeded to explain the the type of surgery I would be getting which was a laminectomy. Taking about the procedure made me feel a lot better. The surgery went well and my feet strength was back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD?
My father became unresponsive and started having seizures. Dr. Ghostine took positive steps toward my father's recovery. Our family is indebted to the leadership, knowledge, and skilled professionalism of RCH and Dr. Ghostine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD?
Best doc ever. Great crew and very professional. Thx 4 everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD?
I can't say enough about Dr. Ghostine and his team . The good Dr. performed a C-4 C-5 Discectomy and Fusion that also included the need to grind a bone spur that was ,along with the destroyed disc, squeezing my spinal cord on June 1st and it has changed my life drastically for the better. His office staff both in Riverside and in Apple Valley were efficient and courteous.I highly recommend him to anyone who has neck or back problems and is putting off surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD?
My name is Jackie,I am 64 years old and have scoliosis. I spent the last 25 years looking for an orthopedic/neurosurgeon to fix my back. My curve was at an 87degree curve when I found Dr. Ghostine. My miracle worker!!! He agreed to do the surgery. It was only done once before at that hospital and only a handful of times in the US. He used robotics with surgery. It was done in February and I'm doing great. No complications! I would recommend Dr. Ghostine to anyone who needs a great ?? dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD?
My husband had front to back surgeries on his back in December. He is doing fantastic and has recovered rapidly for being 76 years old! Dr. Ghostine took care of his fracture and cleaned up nerve endings. He no longer has the pain in his back that he's lived with for years. We highly recommend Dr. Ghostine and his expert staff. It was wonderful we didn't have to go to Orange County or LA for this!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD?
I had a problem with my balance and numbness starting in my arms. Had to use a walker at 70 years old. had the spinal surgery done last October and now I can walk without the walker and feel much better. Now I need lower back surgery and he is a miracle worker so I trust him completely with what I need done. You are treated great from the moment you book the appointment till you see him. His staff is very friendly and always with a smile. His office is very clean especially the bathroom.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD?
I met Dr Ghostine in 2015 after having poor back surgery in 2013 which left me totally bent over my walker and unable to walk without the walker. Dr, Ghostine was very caring and described the surgery he could perform to make me walk straight again. He told me how painful it would be, that I would have to cut down on my current level of pain meds, my surgery was performed 9/14,15/2017. It was successful and I walk straight for the first time in so many years! Thank you Lord and Dr. Ghostine
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD?
Dr. Ghosting changed my life, I suffered from back pain for over 5 years and one day the pain got so bad surgery was the only way out, when I meet Dr. Ghosting he made me feel secure and I knew God send him to me. It's been over 2 months of my surgery and I'm pain free. He is very humble and not just a great surgeon but a great person! God Bless you Dr. Ghostine
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD?
The minute I met Dr. Ghostine, I was at ease. He explained, my particular problem and what options are best. It made since to me and my family. I went in knowing there was no room for error and it could go either way. Obviously it went our way, and I am very happy about the outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD?
January this year, Dr Ghostine performed surgery on my back in hopes of relieving yrs of chronic back pain. Dr Ghostine is a medical magician. I feared surgery due to seeing so many bad results from others that had back surgery. If you are considering a procedure on you back. Put you faith in God and your confidence in Dr Ghostine. I am completely off pain pills. No more epidurals, no more radio frequency abrasion treatment for my sciatic. God Bless you Dr Ghostine. Larry Campbell
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD?
My experience with Dr. Ghostine was excellent. He is not only an excelllent talented surgeon, he is a beautiful human being. He has compassion for his patients and their families. From the moment trhat I met him, I felt comfortable and secure with his being my Dr. He performed a very delicate procedure on my spine to remove a device left over from a failed operation by another Dr. not only performed the expected surgery, but when presented with an unexpected infection took care of it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samer Ghostine, MD?
Dr Ghostine was very professional and knowledgeable. Took the tme to explain every thing about the surgery on my neck. Cannot reccomend him and his entire office enough they are all great.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ghostine?

Insurance accepted

Blue & Gold HMO
Health Net PPO
Medicare Advantage PFFS
Medicaid

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ghostine treats patients.