Dr. Sameh Ward, MD

Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 54

Dr. Ward

240 Medical Park Blvd Bristol, TN 37620

Dr. Sameh Ward, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Bristol, TN and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Ain Shams University, Faculty Of Medicine in 1990 and specializes in pain medicine.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Pain Medicine Doctors in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Clean Hospital
    Patients said the hospital this doctor practices at is clean. See hospitals

Dr. Ward accepts

Dr. Ward accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Ward's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Ward's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ward

1.4

Dr. Ward?
Dr. Ward's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sameh Ward, MD
If you don't like to be screamed at in front of patients and staff and be called a drug addict, you may not wish to see this doctor! I asked a simple question about getting a short prescription for pain meds and was told by the nurse practitioner that these meds were not prescribed at this clinic. I accepted her answer with dignity, scheduled my appointment for the final surgery of burning the nerves in my upper spine and while waiting chit chatted with another patient who told me he had been getting them for eight years! I asked to speak again with the nurse and was referred to Dr. Ward. He has anger management issues and was very aggressive towards me. Now, I have no surgery after two long years of struggle with my neck pain. He doesn't care about his patients and didn't even take a drug screen since my very first appointment nine months ago. He doesn't know me and I was just a number to him. My personal reputation has been slandered due to his lies. I have never seen the letter!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameh Ward, MD?
No empathy or desire to work with a patient. Extremely dissatisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameh Ward, MD?
Im with everyone else..Dr.Ward sucks.Id been seeing him since 1999 and all it took was a wet behind the ears so called nurse to get me kicked out.I never ever was short on meds till she counted them.So automatically I get kicked from the practice.Best thing evr cause I now see real pain management Doctors that actually care about their patients.Dr.Ward only cares about making the cash.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameh Ward, MD?
This is the worst man ever. He shouldn't be called a doctor. He almost killed me. Then I find he has called me all kinds of names in my records. For example saying I just want opiods. He thinks everyone wants opiods from him. I was stupid and went there 3 years hoping for pain relief. He only does injections to get more money. He charged my insurance companies thousands. He sent my PCP and rheumatologist a letter stating I didn't want to get better but then stated he cured me. Which is it?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameh Ward, MD?
Not a fan of this guy. No bedside manner. Would not recommend at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameh Ward, MD?
Terrible doctor, doesn't listen to you, doesn't remember what he said to you from visit to visit. Gets mad when you tell him how you feel. Thinks that you are only drug seeking, I wouldn't pay my high co-pay if I was just drug seeking! Told me pain pills are for bones and cancer, I hope you hurt so bad you can't find a baby aspirin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameh Ward, MD?
The most uncaring, unprofessional and unethical dr. I've ever been to! Would not recommend him to anyone! Talks over you and doesn't really want to hear anything you have to say. doesn't have your best interest at heart. VERY poor rating from me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameh Ward, MD?
The most uncaring and unprofessional physician I have ever encountered. Having been seen in this office for over 5 years I recently requested an increase in my medication. I saw Dr. Ward and with no exam and no questions, was told that I am getting old and should expect to be in pain and that I should suck it up. The next visit to him 3 months later I was told his business is his main priority, not the patient and he did not care about my pain. He does not listen and talked over me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameh Ward, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ward?

• Pain Medicine

• Arabic

Pain Medicine Associates240 Medical Park Blvd Bristol, TN 37620

Pain Medicine Associates101 Med Tech Pkwy Ste 205 Johnson City, TN 37604

Pain Medicine Associates2202 N John B Dennis Hwy Ste 200 Kingsport, TN 37660

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ward treats patients.

72% Patient experience rating, 3% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018)